What's new

Senior Taliban leader rejects Pakistan's western border

I’m sure just like faujis gave Kashmir to bhartoids, they will give KPK to IEA.

He used smart wording. Because if you ask this guy what is a border then he'll respond with "There's no borders between Muslims". Same response Mullah Omar made.

I guess you can give credit to Daud Khan for making it ingrained that Durand Line is never probably going to be accepted. Most Afghans see the border the way Pakistanis see LoC in Occupied Kashmir.

I read somewhere Taliban was sending TTP guys up to North Afghanistan just so they can consolidate control there. Idk if its true.

Its pretty clear they are playing a double game just to have leverage over Pakistan. Same way Iran hosts BLA and BRF guys to have leverage.

If Pakistan doesn't get its act together then I am genuinely afraid that Afghanistan will eclipse Pakistan.

Taliban learned from the best. ISI. Can you blame them for using the same strategy?

One thing I can't understand is that from everything I've read in books and to what it seems, Pakistan specifically wants a friendly Pashtun government in power in Afghanistan, not Tajik.

But logically Tajik would make far more sense and be easier to handle geopolitically, demographically and in the long-term.

Yet they don't want that, can't put my finger on why, I think it's because a Tajik wouldn't ever be stable or accepted by Pashtuns and a civil war would ensue in Afghanistan

It’s very simple. A big majority of people in Pakistan are Pashtun.

Last edited:
Punjab
Afghania
Kashmir
Sindh
Balochistan

Till we don't get occupied Kashmir and Eastern Afghanistan we are a divided country from our historical lands

I'd include east Punjab too but of course it's a different case than the others cause of relgious issues

He is right, there's no "border" between one people, Pakistan must expand (not by force but through economic, political, diplomatic, soft power)

We need peace and stability in both Afghanistan and Pakistan, get our act together (improve our economy, political stability)
And over a period of time improve our relationship with Afghanistan

Last edited:
Let’s presume that Paksiatn wins the war in few months. Then what? Who would rule that place? You wouldn’t be able to because no outsider has been able to.
Well those outsiders were outsiders in real sense. Our province of Kpk is kind of little Afghanistan with common religion, culture,language and history. We have an advantage here we know Afghanistan much better than those outsiders.

Till we don't get occupied Kashmir and Eastern Afghanistan we are a divided country from our historical lands
Not a good idea to expand business when the existing one is in the dumps. It may be a good idea to start with managing well, what you already have. Jingoism apart.

Well those outsiders were outsiders in real sense.
True that to an extent. But, they also give the same logic to deny Durand line and claim the areas of Paksiatn to be their territory. It will cut both ways.

Paksiatn would not be considered insider enough by the Afghans to accept a war. They keep fighting amongst so called insiders within to claim, who is more and whole than the other, to gain control over more territory.

I don’t see, how Paksiatn can win and sustain a full fledged conflict against the existing Afghan regime.

Well those outsiders were outsiders in real sense. Our province of Kpk is kind of little Afghanistan with common religion, culture,language and history. We have an advantage here we know Afghanistan much better than those outsiders.

KPK is multi-ethnic as is Afghanistan. It's no different than calling Southern Afghanistan "little Pakistan" just because it has a Baloch majority.

True that to an extent. But, they also give the same logic to deny Durand line and claim the areas of Paksiatn to be their territory. It will cut both ways.

Paksiatn would not be considered insider enough by the Afghans to accept a war. They keep fighting amongst so called insiders within to claim, who is more and whole than the other, to gain control over more territory.

I don’t see, how Paksiatn can win and sustain a full fledged conflict against the existing Afghan regime.
For your knowledge there Are some afghans who even claim their area till new Delhi lol because once their afghan ancestors ruled the current day parts of India as well.
These backward illiterate parasite cavemen can claim their area to nicoman andaman islands that doesn't matter.
The thing is the military firepower and resources of Pakistan are way bigger than Afghanistan. They can only talk , they have no actual means to take any area.
And here we are not talking about taking any area , we just want to punish them inside Afghanistan and border areas where they harbor terrorists like TTP.

These backward illiterate parasite cavemen can claim their area to nicoman andaman islands that doesn't matter.
That can be a boon as well well as a nemesis for an adversary. Since they aren’t organised well means they would be difficult to defeat as realised by the Russians and the Americans. A boon, since they can’t decisively defat an organised adversary. Do they need to? They have proven that they don’t need to.
The thing is the military firepower and resources of Pakistan are way bigger than Afghanistan. They can only talk , they have no actual means to take any area.
I agree. They can’t take areas from Paksiatn but if Paksiatn tries to take, then they can bleed you out like they did to two Super Powers. It wouldn’t be one swift operation and out for you but a prolonged and unforgiving one for you. Once you have made initial gains and defeated them, then what? Who would you put in Kabul to rule them? Those initial gains would vanish in no time.
For your knowledge there Are some afghans who even claim their area till new Delhi lol because once their afghan ancestors ruled the current day parts of India as well.
I am happy that there is Paksiatn in-between. These barbarians are beyond anyone.
And here we are not talking about taking any area , we just want to punish them inside Afghanistan and border areas where they harbor terrorists like TTP.
For that you would need to have a decisive win. Such a win is possible only against well formed and defined entities and not against fragmented ones you are facing.

That can be a boon as well well as a nemesis for an adversary. Since they aren’t organised well means they would be difficult to defeat as realised by the Russians and the Americans. A boon, since they can’t decisively defat an organised adversary. Do they need to? They have proven that they don’t need to.
Dear US and the soviets had to leave it one day no matter what. They weren't there for a permanent stay anyway. Afghans can call it their victory at the cost of losing millions of afghans in their own territory. Or by receiving Russian and American DNA in afghan blood.Or by facing a economic devastation for decades to come.
Pakistan on the other hand is going no where. So if things get ugly they will have to revisit history and merge with us , because definitely the one with more power and resources will win here.
I agree. They can’t take areas from Paksiatn but if Paksiatn tries to take, then they can bleed you out like they did to two Super Powers. It wouldn’t be one swift operation and out for you but a prolonged and unforgiving one for you. Once you have made initial gains and defeated them, then what? Who would you put in Kabul to rule them? Those initial gains would vanish in no time.
We can install another taliban like puppet there its a very much a possibility. As I said we have a advantage of local know how and the very similar kind of population in Kpk. We can install a pro Pakistan population from our Kpk in those areas and merge them with Kpk. Those super powers had no such advantage but we have.
I am happy that there is Paksiatn in-between. These barbarians are beyond anyone.
So say thanks to us for doing your share of dirty work. Because trust me if these Afghans are done with Pakistan , next they will be causing trouble for India. That afghan India friendship is just a temporary fake horse shit for pissing off Pakistan. You are lucky not to have a neighbor like Afghanistan or you would have known what kind of trouble making ,unthankful animalistic nation they are.
For that you would need to have a decisive win. Such a win is possible only against well formed and defined entities and not against fragmented ones you are facing
We already proved so in operation rah e rast and rahe nijaat near afghan border. Those were very difficult military operations. The terrain and hostile population of those areas were worse than the mainland Afghanistan. We have a battle experience of dealing with these cavemen if the need arises.

Afghans can call it their victory at the cost of losing millions of afghans in their own territory.
That is the problem with these barbarians. They don’t count death and devastation as a loss. An adversary like that is almost impossible to defeat.
We can install another taliban like puppet
Talibans were also supposed to be puppets. Creating and installing puppets has it’s own issues.
So say thanks to us
Thank you.
We already proved so in operation rah e rast and rahe nijaat near afghan border. Those were very difficult military operations.
They must be challenging. But here we are. The violence hasn’t stopped because there is no decisive military end possible to an insurgency of this nature. The population in those areas has to come around and that wouldn’t happen by use of military.
That afghan India friendship is just a temporary fake horse shit for pissing off Pakistan.
Could be. That’s how realpolitik works.
We can install a pro Pakistan population from our Kpk in those areas and merge them with Kpk. Those super powers had no such advantage but we have.
It sounds ok on paper, but imagine implementing something like this at the scale required. Imagine Military resources, money and political will required for such a operation. Just remember, you would need to factor in other nations who would try and sabotage any such effort. Appears beyond current Pakistan’s capability.

More one looks at pure military solution, more it appears untenable.

And some people here were like "Why are Taliban bad,they are religious Muslims! It's their country,they decide what to do! They kicked America out of Afghanistan!"

😂 😂 😂

I fully support his views, Pakistan is now getting tighter for the people as population continues to grow and the KPK province needs to expand. Capture the Afghanistan or atleast till Kabul

Back
Top Bottom