What's new

Sending Pakistan to Mars

as i said, you have a small worldview. You look down to defend your place in the dirt, i look up,for my place in the stars.
Do not be so preoccupied with finding your place among the stars that your forget your place in the dirt...for that is where you are and that is where you will remain.

Will do the next time I pray to Him...anything else you would like to convey to Him ?

tell him im annoyed that lufthansa does nit offer the tasty potatoe salad in its lounges anymore.

Gentlemen, on topic please. Let's leave God or the lack of belief in him out of this.

I also agree that space exploration is a crucial step. I have been fascinated with the stars ever since I saw 2001 a space odyssey as a child. I mean just looking up at the heavens is just awe inspiring. I wonder what lies out there.

Gentlemen, on topic please. Let's leave God or the lack of belief in him out of this.

I also agree that space exploration is a crucial step. I have been fascinated with the stars ever since I saw 2001 a space odyssey as a child. I mean just looking up at the heavens is just awe inspiring. I wonder what lies out there.
We all do sir...and I have no doubt that many a magnificent and strange sights await the intrepid explorers who will seek them but alas it will not be us. :(

We all do sir...and I have no doubt that many a magnificent and strange sights await the intrepid explorers who will seek them but alas it will not be us. :(

Watch "Interstellar" bro. You will gobsmacked, and it will ignite a love for space that nothing else could do.

Thats one smart dude. Wonder how much he is respected in Pakistan.

He is labelled an "Islam hater", "jew", "liberal extremist", "liberal kaafir" etc.

Watch "Interstellar" bro. You will gobsmacked, and it will ignite a love for space that nothing else could do.

My friends who studied only business in O-levels and university hated it. So I wouldn't suggest it to scientifically illiterate people :P

I am all out for space exploration. That is what humans are hard wired for. Donn believe me,how many times have you visited a new place and been intrigued by what's nearby ?? How many times have you planned for months together of visiting unknown places even b4 you reach there ?? Need more proof ?? The existence of travel monologues and their demand stems from the age old excitement of discovering new places. As earlier said we are hardwired to do this.

I will say that we may not able to colonize space in our lifetime or in near future but we will do it some day. @Selous Think of it this way had our forefathers never dream of flying like birds over the mountains and seas, they would not have inspired wright brothers and others to convert a daily day occurrence to a breakthrough.

Today our tools maybe very crude to even reach just our neighboring planets but these attempts teach us how to reach further. People say it is waste of money and time but these small steps help a lot.

Interstellar is one the most scientifically accurate movie about space travel. The way a wormhole is shown in the movie is an actually derived from theory of Space-Time Continuum.

Back
Top Bottom