What's new

Senators criticise ‘remarks over Gwadar protests’

I dont support the Pindi boys but tbh for once I agree. Enough of appeasing these Baloch. Enough of spending our hard earned tax dollars in this hell hole. Enough of feeding these snakes in our backyard. Enough of allowing illegal drug/oil trade with Iran occupied balochistan. Enough of being culturally appropriate to their regressive sardar tribal system. Enough of spending unending dollars in development funds that would be much better spent in PUNJAB/GB/KP/KASHMIR/SINDH.

Our only policy since last 40 years have been of appeasement, negotiation, begging afghans/iranians for security assitance. There was a time when Pak didnt spare these bastards in the 70s and even launched raids into afghan/iranian territory to deal with these snakes. Back then security was great and we could even visit the QUAID residency in Ziarat. These bastard even blew that up few years back. Today even the Quads home is not safe. ....Yet we want doggy style

Baloch population in all of Pak is not even 7-8 million. In balochistan Pashtuns are majority anyways. Yet go to any university in PUNJAB and see the condition of PUNJABIS vis via UNGRATEFUL BALOCH. See condition of everyone in nation vs BALOCH who are appeased and given unending benefits yet still make our Pak Sar ZAMEEN HELL FOR EVERYONE ELSE. PLEASE SIR TELL ME 1 BALOCH WHO IS HUNGRY TODAY IN PAK WHILE EVERYONE ELSE STARVES due to their BLACKMAILING ANTICS????

ITS AS IF EVERYONE IN PAKISTAN IS HELD HOSTAGE TO DEMANDS OF THESE BALOCH. OUR SECURITY, OUR INVESTORS, OUR CHINESE/FOREIGN BROTHERS ARE NOT EVEN SPARED. WE SHALL RISE UP AND NOT BE POLITICALLY CORRECT ANYMORE. ONLY THEN WILL YOU SEE CHANGE. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THAT BLACKMAILING WILL ONLY GET THEM SO FAR.

BALOCH DONT DESERVE DEVELOPMENT. WHERE IS IRAN-PAKISTAN OIL/GAS PIPELINE? WHERE IS REKO DIG? WHERE IS HIGHWAYS? WHERE IS GWADAR PORT? ANY WORKER ANY INVESTMENT IS THEIR TARGET. AND ENOUGH OF BLAIMING OTHERS FOR THE FAULT OF THESE PEOPLE. LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE FOR ONCE.

PLEASE SIR JI TELL ME ABOUT EVEN 1 PUNJABI/KASHMIRI/SINDHI/MUJAHIR THAT TARGETED INVESTMENTS???? PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME 1 PERSON FROM THESE ETHNIC GROUPS THAT DID KABOOM SUICIDE BOMBING ON CHINESE/FOREIGNERS/INVESTORS???

IF ANYONE ON THIS FORUM CAN PROVIDE NAME OF 1 SINGLE PUNJABI/KASHMIRI/SINDHI/MUJAHIR THAT HAS DONE SUCH CRIME I WILL LEAVE THESE FORUM FOREVER.....BHAI SAAB OUR PEOPLE EARN AND SWEAT HALAL BLOOD. WE ONLY EAT HALAL.

Even Trillion dollars will not change these baloch. Only language they understand is DANDA. Enough is enough. Time to speak to them in a language they understand.

Thank you, finally someone said it.

And this fear and appeasement has achieved nothing, it has just fed the backwardness in Baloch and pashtun, it has fed the tribal and sardar system

The biggest victim have been Baloch and pashtun themselves because they can't move on

We need some serious work and hard actions, we need people to start going missing, the borders impenetrable,

Our country and economy is hostage and we need to free it

No they are all the same. Terrorist organisation
Including army ? Because both doing same job .i have gun i will rule .i have gun no law apply on me . What is the diffrence sir ? .

LtGen Asif Ghafoor is in command of Quetta Corps to clean up Balochistan and he should be given a free hand to reinstate writ of the state.
So he is viceroy right ? Because he is not civil adminstrator nor judge nor police nothing he is just a gov employee to secure borders .

@Imran Khan thread title free mae change ho gaya?
Pata nhi sir main me to nhi kiya

It is our duty to ask our servants tough questions regarding their competence and behaviour.
Yes, ask these tough questions of the ones ruling the interior of Sind first. Your selective questioning betrays bias.

Where was all the questioning of the servants and outcry when hundreds (possibly thousands) of kids died (and may still be dying) in Sind on account of malnutrition? Where has this questioning been when so many Hindus have been force converted or harees have been kidnapped? Where has this questioning been over hundreds of private jails being run all over Sind? Where has this questioning been about why interior Sind has dismal literacy rates comparable to Balochistan's? Where is this questioning when the entire of interior Sind grinds in poverty under Waderas? I did not see either PTI or PPP turning the fortunes (I should say misfortunes of these people) around so please, don't lecture me about asking "tough" questions.

Ask questions about the relief work and not the politics of the country of an officer who is engaged in relief work. Instead of making an issue out of everything and accusing the military, mauqa, maqam hota hai har cheez ka.

For the record, again, the security of Gwadar port and corridor is within the area of responsibility of the Pakistan Army, with security specifically assigned to Army's Southern Command (under Lt Gen Asif Ghafoor) as per the National Action Plan. Special Security Division is a subservient formation under the Southern Command dedicated for this purpose.

So for all the nary-baazi about what gives Lt Gen Asif Ghafoor the right to threaten arrest, he is doing what he is mandated to do as per the law of the land! Just like Karachi was cleaned up earlier by the Army, Rangers and ISI, the same applies to Gwadar.

Last edited:
So for all the nary-baazi about what gives Lt Gen Asif Ghafoor the right to threaten arrest, he is doing what he is mandated to as per the law of the land! Just like Karachi was cleaned up earlier by the Army, Rangers and ISI, the same applies to Gwadar.
Then he should be open about it. Say that he is controlling and that he threatened or warned or gave an ultimatum. Perhaps, normal civil codes or laws are suspended for some reasons etc.

Anyway, locals need basic amenities and mustn't be expelled from the lands. Either solve it politically or by investment or by force, overtly or covertly but TAKE the responsibility.

Then he should be open about it. Say that he is controlling and that he threatened or warned or gave an ultimatum. Perhaps, normal civil codes or laws are suspended for some reasons etc.

Anyway, locals need basic amenities and mustn't be expelled from the lands. Either solve it politically or by investment or by force, overtly or covertly but TAKE the responsibility.
some of the locals saying off the record gov want them to move from gawadar kneck that is why doing all dirty jobs with locals . koi nya DHA ya cantt ka chakar bhi ho sakta hai .

442b548e816f05640dec68f497ca38ac.jpg

some of the locals saying off the record gov want them to move from gawadar kneck that is why doing all dirty jobs with locals . koi nya DHA ya cantt ka chakar bhi ho sakta hai .

442b548e816f05640dec68f497ca38ac.jpg

The fvckers have already divided areas and plots among themselves. Gwadar is not going to be a success though. Luckily the generals are screwing up as we speak. The locals are already up in arms.

Like we have this thirteen party alliance without the Army's active cajoling?
It was the Army that dismembered the country into two parts, let's see how many States they get out of it this time round.
Don’t parrot the enemies narrative
Alot of factors were deeply involved during 1971, including grave mistakes by some army general.

Time to move on from ridiculous slander of the military
Don’t play in the hands of enemy

Werna dushman tumhari aurton ko utha k lejaiga phir fauj ko dhoondte rehna.
Never compromise on your defense as its what keeps the enemy at bay.
Fauj ko roz roz zalil kerna band kero, imran ki zero performance ko hero banaya huwa ha kya topi dramay ho ap loag
I hate pdm, but equally hate pti
Ye saray ek jaise hain, imran just lapping for his chair back ready to cut all deals. Mark my words, ye pm bangya to hor bera ghark keryga wef agent!

فوج ہر کام میں مداخلت بند کر دے تو ملک کے آدھے مسئلے ویسے ہی ختم ہو جائیں گے ابھی یہ رجیم چینج کا ایڈوینچر کتنے میں پڑا ؟

فوج نے ہر طرح کے تجربے کیے اس ملک پر ایک بار اس ملک کی جان چھوڑ کر تجربہ کر لیں شاید کام بن جائے ۔

Actually they are playing very smart, the Fauj is sick and tired of people like many in PDM cabal like Khwaja Asif who said Fauj have lost all the wars, and the likes.

And that they haven't win any part of Kashmir, wars so they have started occupying their own country territories, Balochistan is at the tipping point, FATA was the safest border/area before the 80's war against the soviets, the WOT and the US wars destroyed the living of many lacs when Pakistan should have remained out of it. .

Karachi was devastated with marching orders(not to India) with political engineering, MQM was created to dent PPP wave, Haqiqi faction to dent MQM, all that left a bleeding and decimated Karachi which in the 80's was thriving and booming and just in second half of 80's 4 five stars hotels opened in Karachi, 2-3 4 stars, many big multi storey apts and offices constructed. Investors and tourists were pouring in from Beirut to Arab countries, multi nationals coming with investments...and what not.

80's Karachi.
812797-fyuoovmuzt-1469805511.jpg

West winds apts constructed in the late 80's.

3093994.jpg

Bon Vista built in the late 80's.

44871412.jpg

avari-towers-karachi.jpg

In the 80's before the civil mayhem when MQM was created by the intelligent Fauj.
203222615.jpg

In the 80's
07_big.jpg

Many more like Taj Mahal hotel now Regent Plaza,

Hotel Plaza int'l a 4 star hotel, in the 80's.

Airport hotel 4 star in the late 80's

Many 3,2 stars in saddar area and Share Faisal.

Last edited:
Don’t parrot the enemies narrative
Alot of factors were deeply involved during 1971, including grave mistakes by some army general.

Time to move on from ridiculous slander of the military
Don’t play in the hands of enemy

Werna dushman tumhari aurton ko utha k lejaiga phir fauj ko dhoondte rehna.
Never compromise on your defense as its what keeps the enemy at bay.
Fauj ko roz roz zalil kerna band kero, imran ki zero performance ko hero banaya huwa ha kya topi dramay ho ap loag
I hate pdm, but equally hate pti
Ye saray ek jaise hain, imran just lapping for his chair back ready to cut all deals. Mark my words, ye pm bangya to hor bera ghark keryga wef agent!

Your PDM and fauj is destroying Pakistan as we speak. What has your PDM and fauj done ever since taking charge? Name one success.

Your fauj is agitating people of Balochistan and specifically Gwadar. Don't get frustrated with us. Ask your generals to behave and stop agitating the locals.

The fvckers have already divided areas and plots among themselves. Gwadar is not going to be a success though. Luckily the generals are screwing up as we speak. The locals are already up in arms.
Stop misinformation

Show proof about your claim. Stop parroting the narrative of the indians to create hatred for the military.
Bajwa is gone, faiz is gone. Time to layoff the hatred.
You really expect incompetent and corrupt pti to fix the country?

No we need patriotic techno/professionals in their respective fields to lead every department. Not media mouthpiece like asad umar or fawad ch. what they did in last 4 yrs pray tell. All they did was took loans, do lockdowns, take $50billion from imf and then fucked the agreement…pura mulk gaaliyan de raha tha, ppl used to make fun of tabdeeli
Massive bribery and corruption in Islamabad during golden boy rule, all out in the open lol.

Banao dubara usko pm, tum jaise he idher fauj ko bula rahay hogay k isko utaro

Stop misinformation

Show proof about your claim. Stop parroting the narrative of the indians to create hatred for the military.
You really expect incompetent and corrupt pti to fix the country?

No we need patriotic techno/professionals in their respective fields to lead every department. Not media mouthpiece like asad umar or fawad ch. what they did in last 4 yrs pray tell. All they did was took loans, do lockdowns, take $50billion from imf and then fucked the agreement…pura mulk gaaliyan de raha tha, ppl used to make fun of tabdeeli
Massive bribery and corruption in Islamabad during golden boy rule, all out in the open lol.

Banao dubara usko pm, tum jaise he idher fauj ko bula rahay hogay k isko utaro

Stop it. Your broken record is old. You are not fooling anyone. People are informed. They have access to news and information.

Your fauj is an American rental army. They change regimes on US request.

No. We are not going to get on our knees and pray or appease the generals. The generals are the main problem.

They are still alive. Even if they do to graves, or hell or heavens, we need to resolve the issue. We need accountability for their actions.

Oh come on people stop pretending this 'Haq do Tehreek' is all natural, especially if they are flashing the Chinese. The scale of these protests is equivalent to PTM gatherings. BLA/BLF must be waiting within the crowds to strike....

Back
Top Bottom