What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

The level of concern that has suddenly propped up. My dear OP and few participants could show they same when China force feeds its people

Look at the difference, whole IRTC stopped sending food to Sena Bhavan as a protest, they have to come out and apologies and i guess a criminal complain would be filled against them.

So dear @MBI Munshi India isn't intolerant, it has a minority of idiots that occupy majority is some countries

But in India those idiots form the government ....

But in India those idiots form the government ....
so are every where, look around the world, there are always people from all sides of spectrum in the Govt.

Isnt china one example ? France ?? there are many which now i cannot think off

A retaliation by the IRTC not to serve food and force the Sena bhavan to kneel down shows the tolerance, intolerance is when the issue would have been hushed aside !

i don't give a crap....
what a bunch of hypocrite pakis are.... when china stopped... they said their country their rule... when Indian did it... they start crying.....
keep crying then....:confused:
Good Son don't speak against father :disagree::angry::disagree:

BTW Nice thread title given by Pakistani members :enjoy:

One look at that asshole waiting for his son some evenings outside school was enough to cement his horrendous appearance in my head for all eternity. :lol: Relax bro, and do what you came here to do i.e defend the party of vernacs and thugs. I can't be engaging with ..... Never mind.

Well for such a powerful man, the fact that he personally used to come to take his son home and wait up for him, he really seems like a caring father and a pleasant human being. Also the party of vernacs and thugs manages Mumbai much better than so many other cities run by your secular parties. Never mind, I doubt you can ever lift yourself above the shallowness you are gifted with.

Well for such a powerful man, the fact that he personally used to come to take his son home and wait up for him, he really seems like a caring father and a pleasant human being.

How bloody touching! A box of macaroons for the dirtbag maybe?

Also the party of vernacs and thugs manages Mumbai much better than so many other cities run by your secular parties.

Don't care. Don't drag me into your petty political nonsense. All political parties are more or less the same, only packaged differently as far as I'm concerned, so save your words for whoever will listen.

Never mind, I doubt you can ever lift yourself above the shallowness you are gifted with.

Thanks. I wear it like a badge of honour. Better shallow than a hypocrite. :)

'Shiv Sena should apologize. Forcibly trying to thrust a chapati into an IRCTC employee's mouth amounts to gross misconduct unbecoming of an MP who is a representative of the people.' Don't have hatred for other religions: Uddhav Thackeray

The fact that the IRCTC was Muslim and fasting does not seem important. Only that he was forced to eat is the complaint of this Hindu leader.

I don't think so,,u are taking it too far dude.
Just imagine a muslim mp doing this with a hindu worker on a fast or something.

There would have been consequences dude

Are you even for real? About 18 Hindu leaders have been killed in TN by Muslims in the last few months and not a squeak about it in the media. Of the 100s of riots in UP in the last year, only 1, the Muzzafarnagar riots made it to the new channels, that too because one of their own cameraman died in those riots. So cut this shit about how all Muslim committed atrocities are covered by the Indian media.

How bloody touching! A box of macaroons for the dirtbag maybe?

You would not understand. Mr. & Mrs. Batliwala never having come to pick you up at school.

Don't care. Don't drag me into your petty political nonsense. All political parties are more or less the same, only packaged differently as far as I'm concerned, so save your words for whoever will listen.

What dragging in petty political nonsense when you are the one who almost incessantly comments on Shiv Sena one way or other. Hmm, also so much for your understanding of politics. If all political parties are more or less the same, should we do away with elections and democracy and all that? After all it serves no purpose, right?

Thanks. I wear it like a badge of honour. Better shallow than a hypocrite.

Show me one instance where I have been a hypocrite.

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong here, the Shiv Sena member was feeding the waiter like a mother feeds her son. The waiter was probably very hungry from fasting and the Shiv Sena members seen he was struggling so fed him lovingly. They should be applauded,

Udhav is a typical arrogant POS chimp.

What is a POS chimp? Just asking for educational purpose.

The fact that the IRCTC was Muslim and fasting does not seem important. Only that he was forced to eat is the complaint of this Hindu leader.

It should not matter Munshi. I would have felt the same rage had I been served the same iron hard chapati.

I don't see anything wrong here, the Shiv Sena member was feeding the waiter like a mother feeds her son. The waiter was probably very hungry from fasting and the Shiv Sena members seen he was struggling so fed him lovingly. They should be applauded,

Exactly, may be it was iftar time.

Why would you want to reward them? This is the bharti mentality that pisses off Muslims.

What they did is wrong in Maharashtra....But I don't know why you guys are making a big fuss about that....In Indian only one Muslim was denied to fast... But in China Ramadan fasting was completely banned if I am not mistaken...Why don't you guys make a fuss about that...But no you guys will not speak about that because they are your masters... This is total bias from your part....

What dragging in petty political nonsense when you are the one who almost incessantly comments on Shiv Sena one way or other. Hmm, also so much for your understanding of politics. If all political parties are more or less the same, should we do away with elections and democracy and all that? After all it serves no purpose, right?

The SS is a rogue party meant for thugs, extremists, pseudo-religious chutiyas, and a couple of jobless pricks who get swayed by the words of their ugly, vernac masters - I shall express my displeasure for such scum as much as I can. Don't BS, fake woman. Barring a few leaders and nuances in their individual outlook, if you were to shuffle a random bunch of politicians and then view them afresh, you'd know that's it's all the same shyte. So much for your understanding of politics. :lol:

Show me one instance where I have been a hypocrite.

Hahahahahahahaha stop, man. I'm too lazy to, so don't bore me... don't have much time for you today, unfortunately.

Last edited:
What they did is wrong in Maharashtra....But I don't know why you guys are making a big fuss about that....In Indian only one Muslim was denied to fast... But in China Ramadan fasting was completely banned if I am not mistaken...Why don't you guys make a fuss about that...But no you guys will not speak about that because they are your masters... This is total bias from your part....

Well my bharti friend, we have already found out the ban on Ramadan in China is false according to a Pakistani member on the forum that is currently living in China.

Koi consequence nahi hote - Yeah jo drama hai sirf Secular Votes key liye ho raha hai....Shiv Sena MP should be punished for his act but Media & Political Parties have made this issue Communal - which it isn't...
I understand media has probably taken it too far

The SS is a rogue party meant for thugs, extremists, pseudo-religious chutiyas, and a couple of jobless pricks who get swayed by the words of their ugly, vernac masters. Don't BS, fake woman. Barring a few leaders and nuances in their individual outlook, if you were to shuffle a random bunch of politicians and then view them afresh, you'd know that's it's all the same shyte. So much for your understands of politics. :lol:

Hahahahahahahaha stop, man. I'm too lazy to, so don't bore me... don't have much time for you today, unfortunately.

Don't try to convince a paid pracharak.............its stupid on ur part

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom