What's new

Self Defence side arms talk

@DESERT FIGHTER nothing fancy???hazrat issay gun locker nahi gun depot kehty hain :) Look at the beauties M4 with short barrel and behind it m16 full barrel ka jalwa,AMD aur ak both looking russian/eastern european?aur bren gun bhi :sniper:in case of calling volunteers half platoon tu aap ky ghar sy hi fully equipped ho jaye gi :yahoo:

Walther PPQ fits the bill, compact enough and very ergonomic to handle the recoil, Beretta 92 is close second.

i carry a Stoeger Cougar 8000f, it's renamed and licensed Beretta 8000f, reliable as anything and for a first timer like myself its accurate as hell

PUMP ACTION SHOTGUNS
411447.jpg

DSA Shooter is an all purpose pump action shotgun which serves multiple users in different roles. Usually used by police, law enforcement agencies and security companies. One of the most versatile shotguns you are bound to find.

Barrel made of high grade alloy steel. Manufacturing on state-of-the-art CNC machines guarantees complete interchangibility of parts. All external metal parts are electrostatically painted to protect against the wear and tear of rough use.

Military style assembly and disassembly is possible giving you independence and peace of mind in the field. Fore-end, pistol grip and butt are made of high impact / high strength polymer. Complete gun nitro-proofed. Capable of firing 70mm (2.75") standard and high-powered cartridges. Made under ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System.
5511596_orig.jpg

8497795_orig.jpg

8836715_orig.jpg

DOWNLoaD BROCHURE

MODELS

DSA SHOOTER 12GA
DSA SECURITY 12GA

Available in 3 magazine capacities:
7+1 Shots (7 in magazine + 1 in chamber)
5+1 Shots (5 in magazine + 1 in chamber)
3+1 Shots (3 in magazine + 1 in chamber)

DSA ADAPTIVE TACTICAL USA (With Tactical Kit & Box Magazine)

DSA SRC (SHOTGUN RIFLE COMBO) ATTACHMENT

SPECIFICATIONS
Calibre 12 gauge
Chamber Length 2.75 inches
Barrel Length 21.0 inches (made to specifications)
Magazine Capacity 7 rounds
Overall Length (i) With stock 40.25 inches (ii) With pistol grip 29.00 inches
Average Weight (Pistol grip and empty magazine) 2.6 Kg
Firing Mode Pump action
Magazine Metal Tube
Colour Black Safety Manual safety

ACCESSORIES
Tri-Rail Attachment
Side Saddle Cartridge Holder
Top Rail with Fiber Optic Sights
Front Fiber Optic Sights

@DESERT FIGHTER nothing fancy???hazrat issay gun locker nahi gun depot kehty hain :) Look at the beauties M4 with short barrel and behind it m16 full barrel ka jalwa,AMD aur ak both looking russian/eastern european?aur bren gun bhi :sniper:in case of calling volunteers half platoon tu aap ky ghar sy hi fully equipped ho jaye gi :yahoo:
Nothing fancy bro, check out the latest posts in the gun locker thread.. ARs with drum mags, 74s etc those guys have some awesome weapons.

AMD is hungarian.

@DESERT FIGHTER Modification is lovely game esp on ar 15 plate forum from when nornico introduced cqa 56 but hazrat bren aur thomson ky roz kahn deedar nasseb hota hai nagawar e khatir na hu tu inobx main pic bhej dain also love to know how u get yr hands on it :)

@hussain0216 DSA is much better brand in local made shot gun for HD i always suggest pump action but not all DSA guns are equal i rem on pakguns, enigmeticdesire ki tragedy better to check it every way possible their after sales service is worst

@Skull and Bones amazing gun but we rarely get Walther PPQ here

we think SD is a very short topic to pick on and debate but it is not, it is a bit wider than it looks.
I will keep my post more focus on SD situation encountered by Pakistanis. Many of us find ourself in a situation when a biker stops next to us with a weapon drawn, at that moment, for an average person like us it will take about 4 sec to draw the weapon and chamber a round and fire off the shots. comparing this to your opponent who already has a drop on you, it may take a split second for him to pull the trigger and fire off some lead - bad guy 1 ; Yourself 0 or may be dead. hence many seniors in the business recommend to not play around in such situation and let go of your belongings - be a wise man and live another day.

It is more about Training & the mindset then the weapon you carry. train yourself and familiarize yourself with your weapon.

@DESERT FIGHTER
@hussain0216 DSA is much better brand in local made shot gun for HD i always suggest pump action but not all DSA guns are equal i rem on pakguns, enigmeticdesire ki tragedy better to check it every way possible their after sales service is worst

@Skull and Bones amazing gun but we rarely get Walther PPQ here
ED that a one of bad experience no doubt about it, but DSA folks are professional, there weapons are solid. they will accomodate you in every possible way if you can take the weapon to their factory in Peshawar , atleast that is with most of the arms manufacturers ....... I have a fix of local and imported weapons, and I had good and bad experience with local guns. our local manufacturers lack the consistency

i carry a Stoeger Cougar 8000f, it's renamed and licensed Beretta 8000f, reliable as anything and for a first timer like myself its accurate as hell
yeah but its a bloody bulky gun....compare it to a makarov or a Tokarev, they have a very slim profile....so very easy to conceal carry

Yup that i agree that its bulky in comparison to others but one gets used to it :)

As per my experience, Zigana Sports short version is the best, lightweight made from Aluminum, easy to use and handle, easy to hide. Available in Peshawar

we think SD is a very short topic to pick on and debate but it is not, it is a bit wider than it looks.
I will keep my post more focus on SD situation encountered by Pakistanis. Many of us find ourself in a situation when a biker stops next to us with a weapon drawn, at that moment, for an average person like us it will take about 4 sec to draw the weapon and chamber a round and fire off the shots. comparing this to your opponent who already has a drop on you, it may take a split second for him to pull the trigger and fire off some lead - bad guy 1 ; Yourself 0 or may be dead. hence many seniors in the business recommend to not play around in such situation and let go of your belongings - be a wise man and live another day.

It is more about Training & the mindset then the weapon you carry. train yourself and familiarize yourself with your weapon.

ED that a one of bad experience no doubt about it, but DSA folks are professional, there weapons are solid. they will accomodate you in every possible way if you can take the weapon to their factory in Peshawar , atleast that is with most of the arms manufacturers ....... I have a fix of local and imported weapons, and I had good and bad experience with local guns. our local manufacturers lack the consistency

yeah but its a bloody bulky gun....compare it to a makarov or a Tokarev, they have a very slim profile....so very easy to conceal carry

The master arrives :welcome: u can draw all your questions to him and must check his collection in gun locker thread.My few questions to u
a)i suggest hollow point or hydra shock for home gun and fmj for concealed carry whats your input?
b)u are right when on bike or on walk u got hardly few options left(until u are trained in hand to hand and wanna take that risk still many other factors involved but what u suggest when in car ?as every angle dynamics changes, u are in worst possible position(we were discussing as planning to start security agency so tactical training for guards)
c)Do u try C.A.R technique yourself?i m practicing definitely got some advantages in this
d)in your collection there are few throwing knife am i right ?and that last one black with skull on it is buckle knife?
e)Any channels or book u can suggest (also some for me)

Best sidearms:-
1) Glock 9
2) Berretta
emm...
walther??
sig??
come on..

the gentleman has more years of experience than myself.

another good video by a fellow Pashton brother
nice to the point presentation

beretta from brazil... When ppl talk can they at least talk about striker fired... SA/DA ?? come on..

Walther PPQ fits the bill, compact enough and very ergonomic to handle the recoil, Beretta 92 is close second.
Beretta 92 different category may be the compact version would compare with PPQ m2(that's what i have btw)

I am talking in perspective from home defense, not concealed carry.
btw walther is known for muzzle flip. and I am actually saying that even though I am biased towards it, but once you get used to it... it is such a pleasure to shoot. I changed my plastic guide rod with a tungsten one helps just a tiny bit in terms of getting it back on target. (i do idpa, just for perspective)

btw walther is known for muzzle flip. and I am actually saying that even though I am biased towards it, but once you get used to it... it is such a pleasure to shoot. I changed my plastic guide rod with a tungsten one helps just a tiny bit in terms of getting it back on target. (i do idpa, just for perspective)
I do like wilson combat version of beretta, but they are super expensive for what they bring to the table.

The master arrives :welcome: u can draw all your questions to him and must check his collection in gun locker thread.My few questions to u
a)i suggest hollow point or hydra shock for home gun and fmj for concealed carry whats your input?
b)u are right when on bike or on walk u got hardly few options left(until u are trained in hand to hand and wanna take that risk still many other factors involved but what u suggest when in car ?as every angle dynamics changes, u are in worst possible position(we were discussing as planning to start security agency so tactical training for guards)
c)Do u try C.A.R technique yourself?i m practicing definitely got some advantages in this
d)in your collection there are few throwing knife am i right ?and that last one black with skull on it is buckle knife?
e)Any channels or book u can suggest (also some for me)
I am not an expert, am just an enthusiast & a student. I learn from others and through my mistakes. coming back to questions, I might not answer them but we can debate over them?

a)why would you pick Hydra shock / hollow point for home and FMJ for CC'd gun? hydra shock has more knock down power, better mushrooming, low penetration and more damage to the vital organs. FMJ is opposite to all this. now why would you shoot an intruder in your home with H.P? unless you want a dead body lying down in your premises and the Police can hold you for murder (because they would still need to establish that the dead guy was an intruder and entered your premises with malicious intent) it can be a bit long case. now am just an average citizen with no back up, i don't want trouble with the law.
Better use JHP for Carry gun ... if you end up killing someone...just do runner :D ( i didn't say that)
Note: i have a lawyer friend from back in the school days, so we review all such scenarios together, i reviewed few judgement myself, tbh that changed my mind for shooting someone dead and leaving the evidence behind

b) in car, the situation changes a bit, depends on who you are with. If you have family sitting in car, you are not in position to make things go your way. always remember that the bad guys may not be operating alone. mostly they have a second team on bike on stand by. someone closed to me was robbed at gun point, i put on the investigation hat and followed back their movements, reviewed CCTV footage from different venues that the victim had visited. Turned out Victim was tailed as it walked out of local cash & carry store, went to the near by bakers, Victim was followed inside, the bad guys didn't buy anything just did the surveillance of the target.....then followed the target back on it's way home. we were able to ID three guys on two bike. But during the snatching, only one bike came forward to stop the car. what can say a person in situation like this? Situational awareness. Entering & exiting your vehicle is the best time to take a good look around you and ID the potential attackers, if you think there is a potential threat than manage your trip accordingly. I posted few write ups on Counter Surveillance / Surveillance Detection. on our FB page to create awareness among public....I might start doing that again.....
Note: You guys might think am crazy, because how can you id the potential threat among masses, but believe me you can, you just have to open your mind & eyes, it will eventually come through.

c) C.A.R - i wish i knew what that is - sorry can't help you with that

d) small knives were bought by my younger sibling at the TOSS show last year, they are just a souvenir i guess.

e) not really, can't recommend one, but i usually follow T-rex arms on IG & YT, 2 alpha2quit and full spectrumwarrior on IG....all of them are really good with techniques....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom