What's new

Seema PUBG player who converted to Hindu, do not know Qalma & other basic knowledge of Islam

But I cannot marry a 6 or 9-year-old, and I cannot harm a cow because it nurtures us with milk. That is why Hindus refer to cows as mother.
But you kill baby girls before even their birth.

The genetic influence of Arab invaders, specifically their Habsi DNA, is often attributed to the attractive appearance of Pakistanis.

You are using the term "Kala Pajeet" for Sachin Meena, but when comparing him to this individual, is he any less kala pajeet than Sachin Meena?
View attachment 938858

They probably have similar genes 🤣🤣

It's not Arabs, it's Kashmiri, Pashtun, Baloch, Punjabi the genetic make up is more attractive

Probably why this skank has been made a superstar in India because she is better looking then the indians

See this, this is understandable,, because the pajeetni is trading up,, but this Sachin dude is just your average pajeet

Last edited:

Only 60 million not sure the latest figure.

I think two things helped her to make a decision for leaving Pakistan ,
1. For gaming 5G is available in India
2. Govt of India gives free ration to poor people and there is no shortage of atta .

Two crore pakistani children are out of school , so illiteracy is obvious.

Plus the most important thing
There is not one man in Pakistan who will take on another’s four children
Lol the Shame you will die from

Pakistanis breed them & discard them like used toilet tissue

You know how we roll ? Where world famous for this ??

Indians can massage them after

We know Indians love dirt shit & rubbish & a win win for Pakistani women who have been used by the whole village as a local bike to move to India and get looked after by raju who will wash there feet massage there head and work for them .

Pakistani men are a different breed when it comes to woman

I don't get how bagging someone else's baby mama is a flex 😭😭

Indians are funny lol

They should forget about gharwapsi and instead start slagwapsi and take in all the whores from the region .

What you say Indians

Repeat after me
Whores have rights 😂🤣

Last edited:
Question:

Can a woman acquire Indian citizenship by marrying an Indian man and converting to Islam? Is the conversion only applicable when it’s to Hinduism?
Muslims are mostly pakistan supporter that is why there is high chance they may be pakistani spy , if any muslim becomes hindu then he will get citizenship after proper scrutiny.

Plus the most important thing
There is not one man in Pakistan who will take on another’s four children
Lol the Shame you will die from

Pakistanis breed them & discard them like used toilet tissue

You know how we roll ? Where world famous for this ??

Indians can massage them after

We know Indians love dirt shit & rubbish & a win win for Pakistani women who have been used by the whole village as a local bike to move to India and get looked after by raju who will wash there feet massage there head and work for them .

Pakistani men are a different breed when it comes to woman

Indians are funny lol

They should forget about gharwapsi and instead start slagwapsi and take in all the whores from the region .

What you say Indians

Repeat after me
Whores have rights 😂🤣

Send more pubg girls .🤣🤣🤣🤣
They will get free 5G and free atta i mean ration .

So you want me to post countless links where minor girls are married to much older men, without consent..... Countless tapes of 1,2,3,4,5 years old girls in India.... And rape of cows by Brahmans and virtually any other Indians????
Remember! You are sitting in a glass house. A very delicate glass house.
Before I said eating dung and drinking cow urine is extremely injurious to mental health.... But now I got that eating rats is even more harmful.
Just stay back in your hole and do not try to be over smart.

Indian constitution does not allow underage girls to be married law punishes them , but muslims can marry girls attending puberty even at the age of nine or ten .as far as free ration distribution is concerned it is for all poor people , America is a rich country but even there are homeless people living on streets .

Send more pubg girls .🤣🤣🤣🤣
They will get free 5G and free atta i mean ration .
What about that pugb 2.0 gal, wasn't she getting atta and ration in indian??, Going by your logic she should have never doen that but here she is riding a pak dick, you know she made the right decision by saying no to indian little dicks.
you senseless indian bastard, I bet your a 14 year old, little pajeet playing with his little luli over seema, lanat!!

What about that pugb 2.0 gal, wasn't she getting atta and ration in indian??, Going by your logic she should have never doen that but here she is riding a pak dick, you know she made the right decision by saying no to indian little dicks.
you senseless indian bastard, I bet your a 14 year old, little pajeet playing with his little luli over seema, lanat!!
If that girl is real she will have to go inside crowd of ten thousand people to get atta and you know people get killed for few kg atta in pakistan .This is my free offer to all interested girls to come to India and enjoy PUBG on 5G and free atta given by govt . Not to forget a husband who will give full respect by court marriage and subsequent benefit of citizenship of India .

Indian constitution does not allow underage girls to be married law punishes them , but muslims can marry girls attending puberty even at the age of nine or ten .as far as free ration distribution is concerned it is for all poor people , America is a rich country but even there are homeless people living on streets .
You did not reply to what I said. You are just trying to avoid reply what I said. I did not mention any constitution, martial law, or age of puberty. And I have no issue if you eat rats. I have only issue when you people eat rats and vomit here on this Pakistani forum.

Only 60 million not sure the latest figure.

The practice of killing baby girls can be attributed to the Islamic influence in certain regions of India, particularly Haryana, Western UP, and Punjab. Exploring the historical context reveals how this tradition originated.
this issue is being addressed and will eventually be resolved, so there is no need to worry. It is anticipated that within the next 10 years, this problem will gradually disappear.

So you want me to post countless links where minor girls are married to much older men, without consent..... Countless tapes of 1,2,3,4,5 years old girls in India.... And rape of cows by Brahmans and virtually any other Indians????
Remember! You are sitting in a glass house. A very delicate glass house.
Before I said eating dung and drinking cow urine is extremely injurious to mental health.... But now I got that eating rats is even more harmful.
Just stay back in your hole and do not try to be over smart.

You did not reply to what I said. You are just trying to avoid reply what I said. I did not mention any constitution, martial law, or age of puberty. And I have no issue if you eat rats. I have only issue when you people eat rats and vomit here on this Pakistani forum.
Islamic law permits a 54-year-old man to marry a 6-year-old girl, whereas the Hindu Code Bill prohibits such marriages.

They probably have similar genes 🤣🤣

It's not Arabs, it's Kashmiri, Pashtun, Baloch, Punjabi the genetic make up is more attractive

Probably why this skank has been made a superstar in India because she is better looking then the indians

See this, this is understandable,, because the pajeetni is trading up,, but this Sachin dude is just your average pajeet
Arab Habsis exerted control over regions such as Pakistan Punjab, and Sindh, making it highly probable that individuals in these areas possess Habsi DNA. I have previously presented scientific evidence in support of this argument through my earlier posts.

Arab Habsis exerted control over regions such as Pakistan Punjab, and Sindh, making it highly probable that individuals in these areas possess Habsi DNA. I have previously presented scientific evidence in support of this argument through my earlier posts.

Yeah but Muslims empires controlled most of India from between a thousand and a few hundred years

The practice of killing baby girls can be attributed to the Islamic influence in certain regions of India, particularly Haryana, Western UP, and Punjab. Exploring the historical context reveals how this tradition originated.
this issue is being addressed and will eventually be resolved, so there is no need to worry. It is anticipated that within the next 10 years, this problem will gradually disappear.

Islamic law permits a 54-year-old man to marry a 6-year-old girl, whereas the Hindu Code Bill prohibits such marriages.

Islam forbids infanticide

Indians kill girls because of Hindu rituals

This is part of the reason why so many people dumped Hinduism and embraced islam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom