What's new

Security beefed up in Islamabad as Lal Masjid cleric vows to restart 'Sharia Law' campaign

These are the type of people who should just be shot and left for dead. Brainless mullahs have caused the heaviest damage to the Pakistani state. Terrorism and backwardness has no place in Pakistan. This maulana is another Fazlullah waiting to be. Fazlullah could have been arrested by 2 policemen in his early years yet we let him grow in power and stature and he caused a mess in Swat. I hope the same thing does not repeat...

How so? Can you name one country that has been able to implement Sharia Law in modern times without creating more problems?

There is no country that implements Sharia, even the so called ''Islamic State'' is the most unislamic. Look in our country the injustices, poverty, CORRUPTION are the symptoms of a brutal system that challenges Allah sovereignty.

O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. (Surah Al-Bakrah:208)

Why does one's religion matter here?

In the same way an Indian have no right to speak on our defence matters; neither do non-Muslims on matters of our belief.

My suggestion to all the hypocrites/secularists/liberal deviants is to leave our beloved land of the pure. This Lal Masjid molvi is ISI ka banda and allowed to say to remind the diplomatic communtiy of dangers of not supporting the beggars in power.

There is no country that implements Sharia, even the so called ''Islamic State'' is the most unislamic. Look in our country the injustices, poverty, CORRUPTION are the symptoms of a brutal system that challenges Allah sovereignty.

If there is NO country that has Sharia Law, what makes you think Pakistan can implement it?

If there is NO country that has Sharia Law, what makes you think Pakistan can implement it?
The biggest question what is shariah and what rules have had any consensus built around them. Is beard farz? Is hijab farz? If we can't decide on this what makes us think even for a second that we can develop consensus between the sects and schools of thought and impose one system that is fair for everybody? I think those asking for shariah law do not understand the difficulty of imposing shariah law let alone they do not even consider the fact whether they can live in such a society-Talban tried shariah law and look how that turned out.

The biggest question what is shariah and what rules have had any consensus built around them. Is beard farz? Is hijab farz? If we can't decide on this what makes us think even for a second that we can develop consensus between the sects and schools of thought and impose one system that is fair for everybody? I think those asking for shariah law do not understand the difficulty of imposing shariah law let alone they do not even consider the fact whether they can live in such a society-Talban tried shariah law and look how that turned out.

Talibans interpertation is wrong ... and actually has very little to do with islam except name.....

I agree on disagreements are tgere and severe within schools of thought ...
But few things are clear and has no controvercy....like

Justice should be swift and blind...

A very fundamental rule....

When punish an ordinary phone snatcher and dont punish likes of zardari altaf hussain and mullah burkah as they are too power ful and above the rule of law... u create an issue....same issue that we are facing today...

Implement justice .... leave controvercies out....
No body above the law....
Buissness will start booming if laws are applied equally.... if people are left alone to do fraud and horde money what foreign investment u expect will do??
Burka and beard are more important for mullahs... leave it for them...
They are neither part of islam and definitely not part that state should enforce....its a personal choice

The land of the pure is a unique and blessed land that Allah azwajal has blessed us with the means to implement Sharia completely. One of the conditions of declaring an Islamic state are that it has to have the means to defend itself and secure its borders. There is NO Muslim country besides our beloved land of the pure that can do this.

The land of the pure has the means just give us the tools!

These are general fatawa but individuals cannot be declared (besides those who are clear in their belief) without first questioned by a Mufti:

Secularist/leftist dalath mei hai= go to Christendom
Wahabbi, deobandi kafir hai = go to Najd
Shia Kafir hai = go to Iran
Qadiyani Kafir hai = go to hell
Munafaq bil emaan kafir hai = go to hell

Why not ask them to provide a high level of requirement under sharia law??

Implement rights for minority ....protect them
Protect their places of worship...
Give them freedom and equality...
Required by sharia.... no controvercy...
Implement rule of law.... no controvercy....
Adopt Best education .... no controvercy....
Adopt best healthcare.... no controvercy...
Means to defend... most powerfull military .... no controvercy...
Death to rapist....protect women...rights of women in property...right to do buissnes ....no controvercy...

Foreign embassies in our lands to be afforded best protection... no controvercy...
People who kill innocents (muslims or non muslim victims) need to be exterminated with prejidice ....no controvercy...

Implement zakkat...2.5% of accumulated wealth must be given and spent on poor... no controvercy...

Leave burka and beard out...
Huge controvercy

I m practicing muslim without beard and i think my chances of eternal freedom are far better than maulana burka (with huge beard)

The biggest question what is shariah and what rules have had any consensus built around them.

The ''biggest'' question should be asked to people of knowledge and you'll get the answer.

Is beard farz? Is hijab farz?

If you're asking we'll tell you.

If we can't decide on this what makes us think even for a second that we can develop consensus between the sects and schools of thought and impose one system that is fair for everybody?

Don't worry yourself with consensus we know how to get it.

I think those asking for shariah law do not understand the difficulty of imposing shariah law

If we can implement kafir laws and you question if we can implement Allah laws in the land of the pure. Bhai jaan this is silly talk!

they can live in such a society-Talban tried shariah law and look how that turned out.

It is true Taliban did implement Sharia law, however they had a lot of cultural practices especially when it came to womens' education. They forgot the most knowledgeable women in the time of nabi as'salaathu was'salaam were the wives of the nabi as'salaathu was'salaam.

We can live in a Sharia law country as it is our country, our laws! People should stop trying this scaremongering of Allah laws.

There is no chance, none whatsoever, that Pakistan can enforce Sharia Law given its present state of affairs.

The land of the pure is a unique and blessed land that Allah azwajal has blessed us with the means to implement Sharia completely. One of the conditions of declaring an Islamic state are that it has to have the means to defend itself and secure its borders. There is NO Muslim country besides our beloved land of the pure that can do this.

The land of the pure has the means just give us the tools!

That is a beautiful dream indeed.

There is no chance, none whatsoever, that Pakistan can enforce Sharia Law given its present state of affairs.

That is a beautiful dream indeed.

How can thief and murderers implement a law where a theft and murder have same punishment for a peasant and the president ( their childern included)

The ''biggest'' question should be asked to people of knowledge and you'll get the answer.

If you're asking we'll tell you.

Don't worry yourself with consensus we know how to get it.

If we can implement kafir laws and you question if we can implement Allah laws in the land of the pure. Bhai jaan this is silly talk!

It is true Taliban did implement Sharia law, however they had a lot of cultural practices especially when it came to womens' education. They forgot the most knowledgeable women in the time of nabi as'salaathu was'salaam were the wives of the nabi as'salaathu was'salaam.

We can live in a Sharia law country as it is our country, our laws! People should stop trying this scaremongering of Allah laws.
There are too many OURS masair and every single one of those OURS has their own defination of Sharia and defination of who is Muslim :)

How can thief and murderers implement a law where a theft and murder have same punishment for a peasant and the president ( their childern included)

A better question to ask is how can a nation attempt implementing Sharia Law when nobody can even agree what it is?

I am sorry but I have to ask my Pak army jawans, how do you feel when this idiot spits on our martyred soldiers and children? Because it really ticks me off that this snake can sit in comfort while our Army is fighting his baboon cousins all over the country.

I am sorry but I have to ask my Pak army jawans, how do you feel when this idiot spits on our martyred soldiers and children? Because it really ticks me off that this snake can sit in comfort while our Army is fighting his baboon cousins all over the country.

What about the "baboon cousins" that ISI and Pakistan Army allegedley supports in Afghanistan ? The Pakistan security forces have also not taken action against the Saudi-sponsored extremist Sunni organization attacking Shias. They just wait until an horrible event like Peshawar tragedy occurs before they do anything which is always too little and too late. The Pakistan security forces are not proctive but reactive. When will these idiots learn ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom