What's new

Islamabad: Taliban flags put up at Jamiya Hafsa, administration decides to act

What do you think propaganda is?
If that amounts as propaganda in your mind,what can I say,you're imagining things.
The thread had mentions to the Lal Masjid,situation becoming weird again there,so I'm wondering "what's going on? you think there's gonna be a siege again? problems?" That's what I mean. What's your take on it,what's the deal,what's going on.

But for some reason you imagine Indians spreading propaganda or whatever...

If that amounts as propaganda in your mind,what can I say,you're imagining things.
The thread had mentions to the Lal Masjid,situation becoming weird again there,so I'm wondering "what's going on? you think there's gonna be a siege again? problems?" That's what I mean. What's your take on it,what's the deal,what's going on.

Who mentioned Indians?

"That ideology" is part of Pakistani society, history and culture. There's no need to create unnecessary agitation by trying to marginalise anyone.
I am more than willing to marginalise them if it means the ideology is only used as a weapon and not implemented at home
What about you personally ? Even Afghans don't want to be part of that so-called Islamic Emirate.
History is written by the victors
Afghani nationalists didnt even put up a fight
They just bent over and took it like good little boys
We are a functional democratic state
they are attention whores. they originally pledged their alligience to Baghdadi and Daesh . they also said it was an honour to be a jihadi wife in the Daesh land in service of Daesh fighters.,

now it seems they have changed their flags according to new development in Afghanistan
They all wanted to be Jihadi Janes when ISIS was all the rage ab naye khasam dhond rahi hein

They do these things for attention but they are a husk of their former self

Last edited:
This bunch are not Pakistani, I'm pretty sure they will become anti state for the right price. You my friends have an ideological problem.

Yeah and its symbolised by you.

As far as the State is concerned, these people may have expelled others out of faith but never did they call them not Pakistanis unlike the nuisance of fascist ideology you spread in the guise of nationalism.

Yeah and its symbolised by you.

As far as the State is concerned, these people may have expelled others out of faith but never did they call them not Pakistanis unlike the nuisance of fascist ideology you spread in the guise of nationalism.

Because being Pakistani means nothing for them and a means to an end. They would be the first tap out, sell out and let the enemy in through the backdoor. Who housed TTP soldiers? There is no place for politicized religion in a state, they will learn the hard way again. Everytime, just evolve :hitwall: :hitwall:

Because being Pakistani means nothing for them and a means to an end. They would be the first tap out, sell out and let the enemy in through the backdoor.

You tapped out in 1992 and yet you live.

Why can't they enjoy the same rights as you? Or are they of a lesser god?

Back
Top Bottom