What's new

Secular Kerala in Action

It is not a self serving propaganda, its true that achayans, not like ME, contributed to the society.

Its propaganda never the less .....and I have never denied Achayans have contributed to the society they live in. No one is going to deny them their just claims ...... only the unjust ones.

That is when a quasi-minor girl (16 years) has eloped and married a man of her choice. This is a rare case and then the court refuses custody to parents.

In case of arranged marriages of minor girls the custody will not go to the husband.

Stop trying to twist facts to make your case.
if what your are saying is the legal nature then only such cases can be registered as all other marriages are "void ".so what's wrong in registering 16 year girls marriages which is initiated by herself without the awareness or help of her parents ? it will only makes her more secure.

That is when a quasi-minor girl (16 years) has eloped and married a man of her choice. This is a rare case and then the court refuses custody to parents.

In case of arranged marriages of minor girls the custody will not go to the husband.

Stop trying to twist facts to make your case.
if what your are saying is the legal nature then only such cases can be registered as all other marriages are "void ".so what's wrong in registering 16 year girls marriages which is initiated by herself without the awareness or help of her parents ? it will only makes her more secure.right ??

@sankrati
ഇയാള്* കൊറേ നേരമായല്ലോ ചെലയ്ക്കാന്* തുടങ്ങിയിട്ട് ? ഇന്നത്തെ Quota കഴിഞ്ഞില്ലേ ?

i guess You are from Tamilnadu ....

I mentioned it already.

Last line was not against you.. But against the idiot who issued the circular..

And about the other things.. Dont say that life in Kerala is much different than others... All you see Kerala is through religious angle.. I am not saying everything is fine here.. There are lot of radicalization going on here.. But people here is much tolerant here and better educated.. Do not tell me that is also a lie too..

PS: I am not being defensive..I am tired of arguing with you because, you only see bad things about my state.. I do not know what the problem is..

I am not denying that,99% people of all religions are okay and it is the other 1% which decides the choices of the others.

To be more clear,am pointing out that when a society apparently reaches a stagnation of development/maturity there is a vital force determined to take it in the opposite direction.

and the religious prism is valid because the 55% have changed their lifestyle in tune with the 45%.

The disease called secoolarism has no age or level of education.

It is fuelled by an evil, sinister ambitions against you Hindus and other sister communities.

One of the facets of organized religion.

It is called fueling extremism . I am also secular but those moron wants people remain illiterate and remain their vote bank generation after generation.
I strongly condemn this act work for any religious community and I think most people including brothers & sisters across our borders agree with me.

Last line was not against you.. But against the idiot who issued the circular..

And about the other things.. Dont say that life in Kerala is much different than others... All you see Kerala is through religious angle.. I am not saying everything is fine here.. There are lot of radicalization going on here.. But people here is much tolerant here and better educated.. Do not tell me that is also a lie too..

PS: I am not being defensive..I am tired of arguing with you because, you only see bad things about my state.. I do not know what the problem is..

Of course that is the criteria for their declaring a state's voters idiots: the criteria is how some idiot state functionary issues some circular and how that circular goes on to prove the whole liberal values are inferior. Only these idiots still believe that Indian communists are embodiment of Marxism and communism(Of course communists have their relics like anti-Americanism). Wait till the next election when they will go on declaring non-Modi voters as unpatriotic and how their lot is disappointed with us.

@sankrati
ഇയാള്* കൊറേ നേരമായല്ലോ ചെലയ്ക്കാന്* തുടങ്ങിയിട്ട് ? ഇന്നത്തെ Quota കഴിഞ്ഞില്ലേ ?

Yendha prashnum ? sathyam kekumbo achayane vayeru vedana edukundo ?

if what your are saying is the legal nature then only such cases can be registered as all other marriages are "void ".so what's wrong in registering 16 year girls marriages which is initiated by herself without the awareness or help of her parents ? it will only makes her more secure.right ??

But that was not what the circular was asking for, was it ? It was seeking to register marriages of underage girls conducted by parents.

But that was not what the circular was asking for, was it ? It was seeking to register marriages of underage girls conducted by parents.
* In that case I would say circular should have come with a clauses. 1. it should only allow registration of solemnised marriages before the 2006 verdict. 2. it should allow only the marriages which are initiated by the minor couple without the consent of parents. * I would say there is high risk of misusing this circular(as well as 2006 law, unless the girl is able to tell the truth ) as parents can conduct marriage and later register it as if it was done without the consent of parents. so I think marriages initiated by minors also must not be allowed.

Everytime we are having a discussion about kerala , it is bound to become Kerala v/s Other states .

The script is usually like this ....

Somewhere along the discussion some guy will criticize kerala (mostly along the religios lines )

Then the $hitstorm starts .....

Kerala Guy : We have high literacy rate , hugh HDI , :blah: :blah: :blah:

Other Guy : Kerala has high suicide rate , high alchohol consumption , :blah: :blah: :blah:

Then it leads to religious , caste and state based d!ck measurements .

The basic fact is keralites like to highlight(sometimes bragging) the social developemets in the state while the people from other states cannot stand that .

It is called fueling extremism . I am also secular but those moron wants people remain illiterate and remain their vote bank generation after generation.

I strongly condemn this act work for any religious community and I think most people including brothers & sisters across our borders agree with me.

There's a difference between secularism and secoolarism, bro. Let me simplify it for you:

Secoolarism-- what UPA, SP, BSP, RJD, NCP, JD(S), JD(U) and AAP abide by.

Secularism-- What the Indian Armed Forces abide by.

Now know what I mean by the two? :)

We can call Kerala "The Land of Child Marriages"

Going by the logic of people supporting this retrograde move "it will be OK for them if USA approves child marriages because US is leading the world in all kind of statistics".

Funny people! Can't call the spade a spade.

Back
Top Bottom