What's new

Secular India is a myth

Hmm after reading so many posts about Secular India, myth of Indian secularism has been exposed by our fellow Pkistanis..I would really like to thank them for their efforts to xpose India.

I think time has come to declare itself as Hindu Nation and everything will be fixed...No will argue about India's secularism. What is the benefit of remaining secular for so many time...

Hmm after reading so many posts about Secular India, myth of Indian secularism has been exposed by our fellow Pkistanis..I would really like to thank them for their efforts to xpose India.

I think time has come to declare itself as Hindu Nation and everything will be fixed...No will argue about India's secularism. What is the benefit of remaining secular for so many time...

Nonsense, people like you make country's name bad....

What name u r talking about... After remaining secular for so many years what did India get.. Nothing .. Why to pretend secular if you don't have respect for other religion.. Its time for india for Face Off..

Tell me the solution for the whole bull $h!+ these fellow neighbours are talking abput.. If you will tell t:pop:he solution I will stop talking non sense...

Agreed!!!

Best stretagy is to cover your face with mask of secularism and from inside do whatever you can to support hinduism and make all efforts for its promotion.

My simple question is what kind of secularism is this that hindu militants are at large killing minorities & low caste same faith hindus and govt is like a dog that never barks.

Time has come now to remove the mask of secularism and declare to world that India is, was and will always be for hindu upper caste.

Atleast "ngold" is not confused like many indians about secularism of their country.

I told you before, truth hurts and facts about your secularism are very hard to swollow.

Agreed!!!

Best stretagy is to cover your face with mask of secularism and from inside do whatever you can to support hinduism and make all efforts for its promotion.

My simple question is what kind of secularism is this that hindu militants are at large killing minorities & low caste same faith hindus and govt is like a dog that never barks.

Time has come now to remove the mask of secularism and declare to world that India is, was and will always be for hindu upper caste.

If I am talking about Hindu Nation then it include HINDU Backwards also.. Its your mind set about backward that you don't think they are Hindu..
If Indian uppercasts are so rude against backward then why they don't create situations like Muslims do.. Backwards are also part of HINDU society otherwise they all can convert or may be coverted to Islam a long time ago.....
Indian Population contains 60% of these... Why don't they convert to other religion..

Atleast "ngold" is not confused like many indians about secularism of their country.

I told you before, truth hurts and facts about your secularism are very hard to swollow.

Thanks dude.. to understand about my thoughts and feelings:azn:

If I am talking about Hindu Nation then it include HINDU Backwards also.. Its your mind set about backward that you don't think they are Hindu..
If Indian uppercasts are so rude against backward then why they don't create situations like Muslims do.. Backwards are also part of HINDU society otherwise they all can convert or may be coverted to Islam a long time ago.....
Indian Population contains 60% of these... Why don't they convert to other religion..

I really think in a country like india, it is very difficult to convert faith or even express your point of view regarding this as GOI sponsored hindu terrotists will repeat Orrisa.

I really think in a country like india, it is very difficult to convert faith or even express your point of view regarding this as GOI sponsored hindu terrotists will repeat Orrisa.

Yeah Umar thanks again you are right that in India its very difficult to convert faith like as in Pakistan they are very generous for converting faith (from Hindu, Christian to Muslim).:cheers:

Now I come to ur second point...GOI sponsored hindu terrorist.. I am going to burst in Laugh its really a nice joke and may be one of the best Joke i have everheard so far:enjoy:

caste system in india is an active problem faced by all indians. it has not ended, and there is no need to pretned that it doesnt exist, or to point out similar problems in other nations.

What people should understand when pointing out caste systems is that though the problem isnt eradicated, there has been dramatic improvement. 60 years ago in Kerala, the dalits had to make way for brahmins. today such a condition doesnt exist. though sometimes some high castes exhibit prejudice, the sheer improvement in the system shows that india is making progress.

discrimiation is present in every country, despite many countries taking extensive measures against it. if somebody is determined to discriminate against others, it is impossible to achieve parity. however, if there is constant improvement, then we can say that the nation is making progress, and that eventually, it will be successful.

The Caste system is a social problem, not a religious one. The sooner we dissociate Hinduism from the Caste system, the faster it will disintegrate.

Kerala had a great advantage in that it was mostly ruled by local kings rather than foreigners, which alowed society to mature at its own pace rather than being constantly attacked from outside and colonized.
Regions such as UP, Bihar, MP have been brutalized throughout history, and their social fabric has been ripped apart. It will take a long time society to reform itself.

If I am talking about Hindu Nation then it include HINDU Backwards also.. Its your mind set about backward that you don't think they are Hindu...
Let us be honest and accept there is big difference bewteen being backward and being from Low cast in Hinudim.
Hinuds from upper casts can also be poor or backward. But they dont face problems like untouchability as compare to the Low cast Hinuds.

As far as considering these Low cast Hindus as part of Hindu Nation or not well we dont doubt that. Its you Indians yourself who had alienated these low cast Hindus since long rather if you go by the history of Hinduism they had been alienated since thousands of years.

:) more than half of Indian Hindu population is of Dalits. These poor lowcast Dalits can not afford to have reasonble livelyhood how can these poor protest my dear.

As far as conversions. Well i guess you are not aware of the large scale conversions of Low Cast Hindus to other religions.

Earlier there were trend of converting to Islam too but keeping in mind the immense hate of Hindus towards Islam and Muslims, these poor Low cast Hindus are now more turning towards Christianity and Budhism but alas they never knew that Upper class terrorists of RSS and VHP will not leave them alive even if they convert to Christianity.

The Caste system is a social problem, not a religious one. The sooner we dissociate Hinduism from the Caste system, the faster it will disintegrate.

Kerala had a great advantage in that it was mostly ruled by local kings rather than foreigners, which alowed society to mature at its own pace rather than being constantly attacked from outside and colonized.
Regions such as UP, Bihar, MP have been brutalized throughout history, and their social fabric has been ripped apart. It will take a long time society to reform itself.

It is not at all a Social problem. Although after being humiliated due to this curse of Cast System now the oppressers have come up with new idea for face saving, by calling it a social problem.

And what a pitty you are blaming it on outsiders.

:) then we should assume that Hindu scriptures wherein Human were divided in to casts, were written by outsiders .

What name u r talking about... After remaining secular for so many years what did India get.. Nothing .. Why to pretend secular if you don't have respect for other religion.. Its time for india for Face Off..

Well you see India is using this slogan of secularism just to have some attention at international level whereas in nature everything right from daily life to the politics everything in India is based on religion and religious divide.

Its time India should realise that this slogan can not be valid anymore in view of continuose discrimination of even own low cast Hindus.

If India is so secular and claim to be a true secular why on earth it even failed to protect own low cast Hindus.

If it was secularism at work in India why these low cast Hindus are converting to other faiths.

And why the Hindu political parties are targeting converted Christians.

After all there should be no role of religion as far as politics is concerned if not all sectors.

Let us be honest and accept there is big difference bewteen being backward and being from Low cast in Hinudim.
Hinuds from upper casts can also be poor or backward. But they dont face problems like untouchability as compare to the Low cast Hinuds.

As far as considering these Low cast Hindus as part of Hindu Nation or not well we dont doubt that. Its you Indians yourself who had alienated these low cast Hindus since long rather if you go by the history of Hinduism they had been alienated since thousands of years.

:) more than half of Indian Hindu population is of Dalits. These poor lowcast Dalits can not afford to have reasonble livelyhood how can these poor protest my dear.

As far as conversions. Well i guess you are not aware of the large scale conversions of Low Cast Hindus to other religions.

Earlier there were trend of converting to Islam too but keeping in mind the immense hate of Hindus towards Islam and Muslims, these poor Low cast Hindus are now more turning towards Christianity and Budhism but alas they never knew that Upper class terrorists of RSS and VHP will not leave them alive even if they convert to Christianity.

Ohhh Jaanaa na jaanaa ...U again opened my eyes........
I found this forum full of priests and angels.. Its really great that you guys really think about us (Hindu/Hinduism) and also about our social struct...in my next post i will reply

BTW i am not so good in English.. Forums are a kind of means to improve my English.. So there might be some gramatical mistaes in my posts..

Ohhh Jaanaa na jaanaa ...U again opened my eyes........
I found this forum full of priests and angels.. Its really great that you guys really think about us (Hindu/Hinduism) and also about our social struct...in my next post i will reply

BTW i am not so good in English.. Forums are a kind of means to improve my English.. So there might be some gramatical mistaes in my posts..

Its not the point of being angels or priests, its matter of debate which is why forums are on servers.

:) and dont worry about English or mistakes my spellings are horrible too :P

Back
Top Bottom