Secret Weapons Of The New Russian Army!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Here are the latest weapons inducted in Russia's armory!

It's going to be pretty hard to beat these troops. In fact the enemy would just lay down their weapons and surrender to their charms!

big3909.jpe

In the Classroom

big3903.jpe

In Training

big3904.jpe

big3908.jpe

big3906.jpe

big3907.jpe

big3901.jpe

big3900.jpe

So what's this all about? Well it's the Miss Russian Army beauty contest, sponsored by the The Russian Federation Ministry of Defence. If they keep this up maybe the Indians will want to defect to Russia!

Cheers!

All images courtesy of the Russian Federation Ministry of Defence

What is so secret about them ?

Here are the latest weapons inducted in Russia's armory!

It's going to be pretty hard to beat these troops. In fact the enemy would just lay down their weapons and surrender to their charms!

So what's this all about? Well it's the Miss Russian Army beauty contest, sponsored by the The Russian Federation Ministry of Defence. If they keep this up maybe the Indians will want to defect to Russia!

Cheers!

All images courtesy of the Russian Federation Ministry of Defence
wow what a thread i came here to see russian wepons but some tharkes had other plans, and after that some innocent guy's on the forum get branded ....

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Hum Bolega To Bologe Ke Bolta Hai - YouTube

What is so secret about them ?
Because you don't know when, where and how they'll be unleashed! And what 'weapons' they'd be using! And by weapons I mean.........Oh well, you know! It's not only looks that would kill but what's inside those packages!!
doggie.jpg

Cheers!
smoking-030.gif

Are they actually Russian Army or Russian equivalent of NCC.

So Russian military women are World Affairs??? Pic Section.

WoW it was kind of Ironic this was jammed between Irani Nukes thread and a China vs US thread....

Those israelis and indians have been using this weapon quite successfully against our sheikhs in the ME for quite some time, don't you think so?

ehm... when`ll be the next joint military war games between Russia & India.... I am waiting to rub solders with these warriors ...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom