What's new

Secret warship base comes up on east coast

guys its secret, do u ever think why we only show world that we have 125 arjun tanks only even we have designed and could mass produce it, no actually base is holding some secret warships and u guys know what at chandigarh there is chandimandir base of indian army around 150 to 180 arjun tanks i have seen there with t 72 ajeya also t 72 were around 90 to 100
ofcourse numbers are always a secret and no country which reveals them..but maintaining locations secretly is not possible...vizag is amply occupied with navy...and people know abt these things from a long tym atleast the locals..vizag is a developed city and it cannot be kept a secret and recently navy recomended not to make the vizag airport as an international port because of security reasons...people just know these things for a long time now..ofcourse i also know whats going on inside as some of my friends work there but i dnt think its apt to discus those issues in the forum

Considering the Media leak record of India.. I doubt it will remain secret..

theres nothng secret in it...we do know about other docks in the country

Its secrete ? while Indian member are posting Google images of it ? :what:

Lets also post exact coordinates :tup:

i have heard of this base being built last-year . its not a secret. :)

whats with this secret thing?????i've done my engg in vizag..and majority of the ppl in my discipline know abt the dock yard...it's alrdy in operation

Must be the first country in the world to announce --

"Hey guys ! We are making a secret military base for secret things. Location is marked by a giant red blip on Google maps just to let you know we have a most secretive secret base".
Read post #23 guys!

Considering the Media leak record of India.. I doubt it will remain secret..

Some may hope so.
Well at least our media is not getting butchered for revealing things.

So that both can be nuked together!! In other words, nuke one and the other goes for free! Jeeez! :P
Actually its the other way round, having fast access to nuclear material means faster attack capability.

We can give our own views but come on dude, you don't actually think that the navy people haven't given it a thought.

Must be the first country in the world to announce --

"Hey guys ! We are making a secret military base for secret things. Location is marked by a giant red blip on Google maps just to let you know we have a most secretive secret base".

post #5

Actually its the other way round, having fast access to nuclear material means faster attack capability.

We can give our own views but come on dude, you don't actually think that the navy people haven't given it a thought.

post #5

Mate, there is no way you can build your bomb faster by being physically closer to BARC.

guys its secret, do u ever think why we only show world that we have 125 arjun tanks only even we have designed and could mass produce it, no actually base is holding some secret warships and u guys know what at chandigarh there is chandimandir base of indian army around 150 to 180 arjun tanks i have seen there with t 72 ajeya also t 72 were around 90 to 100

Why Indians show only 125 is because they will make 1000 themselves, and import another 1000 new tanks.

Mate, there is no way you can build your bomb faster by being physically closer to BARC.
Of course not, however there are some advantages to having a BARC facility nearby, definetely the navy must have thought of something before committing to a huge program.
I am not being optimistic, I am just trying to be reasonable.

Of course not, however there are some advantages to having a BARC facility nearby, definetely the navy must have thought of something before committing to a huge program.
I am not being optimistic, I am just trying to be reasonable.

oNE OF THE ADVANTAGE WILL BE the shifting of the nuclear core etc.. from labs to experimental submerged platforms etc.. without detection

actually nuclear facillities (reactors) are exempt in a war specifically in india pak scenario . attacking one would automatically deploy the nuclear option . so i guess we just gave our facillity a nuclear defence umbrella .

Back
Top Bottom