What's new

scuba diving in Churna Island

I have been ro charna island millions of time but for fishing, I have seen some people there doing scuba diving. Plus there is private company whcih I think takes 2500rs for snorkeling around the charna island mountain that also includes a 5min underwater video.

Well I also have a plan for scuba diving in Churna Island. Lets see when it would be finalized by the friends. :)

I have been ro charna island millions of time but for fishing, I have seen some people there doing scuba diving. Plus there is private company whcih I think takes 2500rs for snorkeling around the charna island mountain that also includes a 5min underwater video.

Can you provide some details, I'm planning for Scuba Diving for my next vacations :)

How much does it take to get to the Island if you know ? Scuba diving of course , would be extremely expensive .

I think they cost RS3000. Makes reasonable considering they also provide one time meal and underwater photography. That's what I heard from my friend.

Just getting on the Island . I have no previous experience of scuba diving , my friend :D

Well according to them you don't need any prior experience for scuba diving. Just need to follow a few precautions and you would be fine. They would be there with you to guide an help you.

Well according to them you don't need any prior experience for scuba diving. Just need to follow a few precautions and you would be fine. They would be there with you to guide an help you.

Interesting , whenever I get time then :D . I have heard that it is the only coral Island in Pakistan . Why isn't it being developed for tourism so people can easily access it ?

Just getting on the Island . I have no previous experience of scuba diving , my friend :D

Doesn't give the price , mate . The website is also not accessible for some reason .

it says $30-50

which type of fishes we can catch their, i need some info, and how much it will cost if hiring boat etc for fishing there any idea?

which type of fishes we can catch their, i need some info, and how much it will cost if hiring boat etc for fishing there any idea?

Its a good area to catch some barracuda's on trolling, and on a reel u can catch many varieties icluding cat fish, heera machi, nawaz sharif yes u heard it right nawaz sharif is the name of fish named by the locals because ithe fish has a shade of yellow color. Plus locals have lots of tale about Pak navy submarines and missle testingfrom a ship.They are pretty cheap some fisher man will try to rip u off by askin 8000rs but we have never paid above 2500rs for 12 hours usually its between 1500 to 3000rs

Back
Top Bottom