What's new

Scientists ‘confirm’ life after death exists with ground-breaking study

if that is the case then anybody can claim anything and say.. just wait science will be there one day.. since multiple people can make conflicting claims, and infinite number of variation of claims possible, which one will be discovered by science to be true? is it not better(even if one of them will be eventually true) to discard all of them as fiction till science reaches there..
if fiction=philosophy in your opinion, i would suggest to call it fiction for sanity of other members here...

One Name - Plato
Search this person and come back to the topic. :)

You are a confused person mate. Fiction & Philosophy can be the same depending on what we are talking. If we are talking about human teleportation it is fiction but if we are talking about reincarnation, it is both fiction & Philosophy.

Regarding your asinine statement which I highlighted, it is an insult to every scientist ever born. Without these incredible people imagining and striving their entire lives we would not be enjoying the fruits of their labour.
Are Einstein's theories fiction? Must be so, because scientists have not been able to confirm few of them. So, as per you, Einstein is another dude who claimed anything that came to his mind.
Stephen Hawking must be a mental guy to write the fantastic books he has - which cannot be quantitatively proven.

Hindustan is the most refined way of life for the man kind. Truth_ because we have to question each and everything before following... No wonder Hinduism survived many1000s of years

Nope. Heard of it somehow, tinkles the old 8088 in my head. What's it about?

Will do. Is it on you tube?
It's a German mini tv series about 3 episodes long it's about 5 friends it's a very good series imo no biasness no BS of 1 guy slaughtering 1000's of russian soldiers supported by tanks

you are bsing about quantum theory, right?
how do you feel about the fact that many animals are going extict, are we short cutting the aim to be human(as you have put humans at top level again)
why do you think swimming in sulphuric acid is penance, its the natural habital of that organism, are you not thinking from human point of view again? from fish point of view, any organism that lives so long without submerged in water, probably not worth living...

No, I am not bsing about quantum theory. That subatomic particles change their behavior because of being observed is well known.

I have not put humans at the top. I did not paint a human centric world. I did not say the goal of all beings is to be human. I can only talk from the point of view of a human as I that is the only perspective I have available to me now.

I did not say it is a penance for the fish to swim in sulphuric acid. It was enjoying its time in the sulphuric acid. It could be a penance from a human point of view, certainly not from that fish's perspective. I am at this moment not a fish to say what a fish thinks. Look at it this way, if swimming in sulphuric acid was meant to be a curse it is certainly an enjoyable curse as long as one is a fish in that pool.

One Name - Plato
Search this person and come back to the topic. :)

You are a confused person mate. Fiction & Philosophy can be the same depending on what we are talking. If we are talking about human teleportation it is fiction but if we are talking about reincarnation, it is both fiction & Philosophy.

Regarding your asinine statement which I highlighted, it is an insult to every scientist ever born. Without these incredible people imagining and striving their entire lives we would not be enjoying the fruits of their labour.
Are Einstein's theories fiction? Must be so, because scientists have not been able to confirm few of them. So, as per you, Einstein is another dude who claimed anything that came to his mind.
Stephen Hawking must be a mental guy to write the fantastic books he has - which cannot be quantitatively proven.

Teleportation is not a fiction either nor a philosophy. All the stuff I discussed are not philosophy.

Science state there are Multiverse , and we all Imagine the world from our stand point. An image of that perception lives in each human / creature's mind.

Another theory states that small particles appear to constantly "shift between our universe" and disappear into unknown Scientist theorized , when a person puts his thought into finding the particle , it appears into our universe. Otherwise the particle remains in state of constant shifting. Which is why they started thinking about this "Multiverse theory"

What we call our soul is nothing but such electrical / charged particles which move thru our bodies at unimaginable speeds - they continue to do so , until the nerves in the body and muscles and blood all keeps functioning. When the body decays , the "Structure" which houses this particle collapses. Freeing up the energetic particles to shift into "Other Multiverse" , a world we cannot yet imagine. Our nerves are perhaps the best roadways on which the electrical charges travel across. Note when we loses these nerves we become paralyzed

Imagine how current , travels across a wire - but as soon as their is a chop in the wire the current simply vanishes into the Thin air

Same happens with humans when our body decays , a break happens in the "medium" which holds this electrical particle - "Our Essence" , death is just like the break in wire the particles become free and they vanish into Air

Chances are just like the "subatomic particles" our essence also starts to shift across different Universe. The person who dies his "interpretation or Copy of Universe comes to end" . The particles shift into "a NEW universe"

The other universe is just the interpretation - of the world from perspective of the other person (who we technically is call alive) . These electrical particles may manifest briefly into a ghost in this new universe. However they have no stable shape , they are too unstable so they vanish quickly. That is why we see Ghosts - and then they vanish

As there are billions of people alive in world and animals etc - these particle might be constantly disappearing from one person's reality into another person and another.

Each person , that can think , they have a vision of reality that exists in their mind - It is their copy of Universe. The people who die they start shifting across Universe i.e copy of Universes saved in each human , or animal or living things mind

Due to unstable nature of energy , they appear and then vanish just like the tiny particles that scientist now , actually know they don't stay in one location - they teleport , vanish and then reappear at subatomic level

:coffee:

Last edited:
What an attention seeking click bait junk. "How to feed idiots and get them to believe in shit"

What an attention seeking click bait junk. "How to feed idiots and get them to believe in religion"

There... much better.

you shouldn't confuse Consciousness with Energy....We know what happens to your energy but we don't know what happens to consciousness...but the best bet right now is it ceases to exist...just like your consciousness did not exist before you were born.
can i say there are green aliens in pluto and call it philosophy?
you just made a hypothesis about nature of universe, because we dont know what happens after death... if the hypothesis asks more questions than it answers, it should be discarded and we need alternative hypothesis that fits the current nature of the world..

Existence of consciousness after death of the body, or existence of souls, existence of god, or existence of ghosts, paap-punya, etc. can probably never be proved by our science, it's either because none of these exists, or our science is very limited in capabilities and can't understand it. But if you don't believe in any one of it, then you can't believe in the rest of it too. @Anubis @hinduguy though I don't know if you are atheists, if yes, then your views are consistent on it.

Though practically, atheism in the larger sections of the population can lead to a social breakdown, the concept of paap-punya is present in probably every religion and it is an incentive to the masses to behave in a certain manner, or draw a line somewhere in how far one goes down, if one is just a machine that stops functioning after a period of time, and that is the end of it, then why one needs to bother about paap-punya?

It won't....we know what happens to your energy content when you die....expecting your energy content to fully transfer into another human body is absurd....every single unit of energy released from a decomposing human body can be traced in a closed system.

Also you shouldn't confuse Consciousness with Energy....We know what happens to your energy but we don't know what happens to consciousness...but the best bet right now is it ceases to exist...just like your consciousness did not exist before you were born.

There are spectrums of matter and energy we are only just beginning to grasp (dark matter, dark energy...and who knows what else lies beyond undetected right now)....so we cannot lump everything as 100% impossible.....its just very unlikely given what we know at the present moment.

Existence of consciousness after death of the body, or existence of souls, existence of god, or existence of ghosts, paap-punya, etc. can probably never be proved by our science, it's either because none of these exists, or our science is very limited in capabilities and can't understand it. But if you don't believe in any one of it, then you can't believe in the rest of it too. @Anubis @hinduguy though I don't know if you are atheists, if yes, then your views are consistent on it.

Though practically, atheism in the larger sections of the population can lead to a social breakdown, the concept of paap-punya is present in probably every religion and it is an incentive to the masses to behave in a certain manner, or draw a line somewhere in how far one goes down, if one is just a machine that stops functioning after a period of time, and that is the end of it, then why one needs to bother about paap-punya?
first of all not everybody understands paap-punya same way.. for large mass of people paap can be washed off by prayer or pilgrimage or simply bathing in a river... that makes the world punya deficient and paap heavy...
nordic countries do not believe in any of these still the society has not broken down... so its not a necessary belief for orderly working of a society...(am not saying not believing it will magically will make you developed like nordic countries)

my issue is, the hypothesis of atma comes from the fact that we dont know what happens after death and want to believe that something goes on.. we cannot simply accept that its 'the end'.. and hence the idea of atma... but it creates more questions than answer...
what about werewolves, vampires etc... or anything your subculture has thought of but nobody has found any evidence... there are infinite such possiblities...

Last edited:
Chill out. We are having fun. Get the JOKE. Don't be so serious.

Ask @Sarge @The Sandman for what is the ticklish point of my post and the movie

Cheers
there are a few concepts in this thread that can be difficult for some people to understand .

All Muslims branches accept science except the wahhabis rest assure.

Now one of the Prophet Muhammed grand grand sons said the soul is lighter than the body.

Imam Ali PBUH told one of his follower oh Qanbar if you see them they are in circle debating.

Now since most of you don't these people I mean Imam Ali and his sons and grand sons you wouldn't believe but when you study their bio you get the conclusion they don't lie and there is some connection between them and the ultimate power that created the world.

Honestly I'm not religious but when I studied their life I start believe about the after world

explain a bit more please

there are a few concepts in this thread that can be difficult for some people to understand .

explain a bit more please
explain what please let me and I'll do gladly?.

Science state there are Multiverse , and we all Imagine the world from our stand point. An image of that perception lives in each human / creature's mind.

Another theory states that small particles appear to constantly "shift between our universe" and disappear into unknown Scientist theorized , when a person puts his thought into finding the particle , it appears into our universe. Otherwise the particle remains in state of constant shifting. Which is why they started thinking about this "Multiverse theory"

What we call our soul is nothing but such electrical / charged particles which move thru our bodies at unimaginable speeds - they continue to do so , until the nerves in the body and muscles and blood all keeps functioning. When the body decays , the "Structure" which houses this particle collapses. Freeing up the energetic particles to shift into "Other Multiverse" , a world we cannot yet imagine. Our nerves are perhaps the best roadways on which the electrical charges travel across. Note when we loses these nerves we become paralyzed

Imagine how current , travels across a wire - but as soon as their is a chop in the wire the current simply vanishes into the Thin air

Same happens with humans when our body decays , a break happens in the "medium" which holds this electrical particle - "Our Essence" , death is just like the break in wire the particles become free and they vanish into Air

Chances are just like the "subatomic particles" our essence also starts to shift across different Universe. The person who dies his "interpretation or Copy of Universe comes to end" . The particles shift into "a NEW universe"

The other universe is just the interpretation - of the world from perspective of the other person (who we technically is call alive) . These electrical particles may manifest briefly into a ghost in this new universe. However they have no stable shape , they are too unstable so they vanish quickly. That is why we see Ghosts - and then they vanish

As there are billions of people alive in world and animals etc - these particle might be constantly disappearing from one person's reality into another person and another.

Each person , that can think , they have a vision of reality that exists in their mind - It is their copy of Universe. The people who die they start shifting across Universe i.e copy of Universes saved in each human , or animal or living things mind

Due to unstable nature of energy , they appear and then vanish just like the tiny particles that scientist now , actually know they don't stay in one location - they teleport , vanish and then reappear at subatomic level

:coffee:
all we know all we think of is this material world because we trapped inside it.
know one knows what the soul made of at all! we still at the shore science we even didn't embark yet.

Can a died man get re-born as a woman or animal?

Yes, the soul can take on any identity, but going back to being an animal after being born as a human is a long shot. It takes many lives for an animal to reach a human form, going retro also takes as many one assumes.

To answer this question, First and foremost thing is to believe / start thinking on the premises that we are not only the physical bodies and there is some element of eternal nature inside us.

Once you accept this premises then this will open infinite options for you to be reincarnated as per your wishes.

All you have to do is to yearn ( In Urdu : Shiddat se chahna ) for a particular thing at the time of your death AND that eternal element in you will take you towards your desired destination.

first of all not everybody understands paap-punya same way.. for large mass of people paap can be washed off by prayer or pilgrimage or simply bathing in a river... that makes the world punya deficient and paap heavy...
nordic countries do not believe in any of these still the society has not broken down... so its not a necessary belief for orderly working of a society...(am not saying not believing it will magically will make you developed like nordic countries)

my issue is, the hypothesis of atma comes from the fact that we dont know what happens after death and want to believe that something goes on.. we cannot simply accept that its 'the end'.. and hence the idea of atma... but it creates more questions than answer...
what about werewolves, vampires etc... or anything your subculture has thought of but nobody has found any evidence... there are infinite such possiblities...

Everything you are saying about atma or soul can be valid for god also, that's why I asked you if you are a true atheists.......I am not arguing with you, I am just saying that yours and @Anubis 's points are consistent with an atheist individual, but not with someone who ask for scientific proof of 'soul' but believes god exists in some way or other. As I said earlier, 'beliefs' of soul, God, ghosts etc. are interconnected, and cannot be proved by science. So, I agree with your views on soul only if you are an atheists, otherwise without the existence of souls the god becomes redundant.

Back
Top Bottom