What's new

Scientists ‘confirm’ life after death exists with ground-breaking study

you just made a random claim(humans got soul that might enter other animals after death).. instead of defending it you are hiding behind the word 'philosophy'... how about not making a claim that we know nothing about?

If I knew all the answers, I wouldn't have been born, I would have achieved moksha in my previous life..
So, yeah, all I have to sell on this topic is philosophy. You can either take it or leave it.

If I knew all the answers, I wouldn't have been born, I would have achieved moksha in my previous life..
So, yeah, all I have to sell on this topic is philosophy. You can either take it or leave it.
can i say there are green aliens in pluto and call it philosophy?
you just made a hypothesis about nature of universe, because we dont know what happens after death... if the hypothesis asks more questions than it answers, it should be discarded and we need alternative hypothesis that fits the current nature of the world..

Last edited:
can i say there are green aliens in plato and call it philosophy?

Who says there are NO green aliens in Plato(pluto?)?
I say there are unspecified coloured aliens on sun...Prove me wrong!

And until some one proves it one way or other, it can only be fiction errr Philosophy...;)

The question is what happens if you re-attach the severed head back to the torso...
stay tuned man....some italian doctor is going to try a head transplant....interesting times ahead

And until some one proves it one way or other, it can only be fiction errr Philosophy...;)
do they HAVE to be green or colored, you racists?

Yikes! You also saw that?:rofl:

I agree, the end was as such. However, not the first Russian movie with a senseless ending. There was a movie (I don't have the script) 'Za Shto' (if you don't speak Russian it means for what).

After 03 hours of watching it, I asked the same question of myself!!:cray:
:lol: btw have you watched Generation War?

2nd Chapter – sānkhya yoga

वासांसि जीर्णानि यथा विहाय नवानि ग्र्ह्णाति नरोऽपराणि ।

तथा शरीराणि विहाय जीर्णान्यन्यानि संयाति नवानि देही ॥ २२॥

vāsāṁsi jīrṇāni yathā vihāya navāni grhṇāti naro’parāṇi |

tathā śarīrāṇi vihāya jīrṇānyanyāni saṁyāti navāni dehī || 22 ||

Meaning: Like even a person gives up his old clothes and takes up new ones, Atma, which dwells in the body gives up the old bodies and takes the new ones.

Lets see, after how many studies, these researchers will concur with Vedic Knowledge

Thats Looks like Krishna giving lessons to Arjun in Kurukshetra.... Before the beginning of Mahabharat

Yes rocks are sentient beings. You will get as many sentient beings as many as you break. Every atom by itself has sentience. That is Quantum Theory for you.

I am calling the entire universe sentient. Physical/Non physical. Everything. To give you an analogy, whether it is a drop of water or a pond or a river or a lake or an Ocean, it is water and it remains water no matter how many divisions you do of it. Likewise no matter what form it takes and how many sections you make of it, it remains sentient because it is part of the universal soul.

There is no scheme but just say a journey through various facets of life. So becoming a human for an animal is not scheme it has to work towards, but something that happens when it has explored other forms of life. As far as humans are concerned, having achieved a level of consciousness where creativity is unbound to get back to an animal form would be sort of a retrogression or a necessity for the soul to fulfill some karma. I am no expert, the subject is still new to me.

Once I saw this documentary where a set of deep ocean fishes, small tiny fingerlings, where swimming in sulphuric acid pools. Got me thinking if this was hell and let us say some soul had to spend some time in sulphuric acid for say 10 lifetimes, this would be a nice way to do it. Become a fish for 10 lifetimes, say 2 months a lifetime, swim around a sulphuric acid pool, and then phew back to human life form after 2 years of penance.
you are bsing about quantum theory, right?
how do you feel about the fact that many animals are going extict, are we short cutting the aim to be human(as you have put humans at top level again)
why do you think swimming in sulphuric acid is penance, its the natural habital of that organism, are you not thinking from human point of view again? from fish point of view, any organism that lives so long without submerged in water, probably not worth living...

well basically any made up story is philosophy... did not know that... the whole genre of non-fiction is basically philosophy... :)
as I suspected there is zero point in discussing anything with you... ciao....

You guys have gone into the Twilight Zone, just to let you know......

It served it's purpose, the religious zealots are now accepting science. :lol:
All Muslims branches accept science except the wahhabis rest assure.

Now one of the Prophet Muhammed grand grand sons said the soul is lighter than the body.

Imam Ali PBUH told one of his follower oh Qanbar if you see them they are in circle debating.

Now since most of you don't these people I mean Imam Ali and his sons and grand sons you wouldn't believe but when you study their bio you get the conclusion they don't lie and there is some connection between them and the ultimate power that created the world.

Honestly I'm not religious but when I studied their life I start believe about the after world

All Muslims branches accept science except the wahhabis rest assure.

Now one of the Prophet Muhammed grand grand sons said the soul is lighter than the body.

Imam Ali PBUH told one of his follower oh Qanbar if you see them they are in circle debating.

Now since most of you don't these people I mean Imam Ali and his sons and grand sons you wouldn't believe but when you study their bio you get the conclusion they don't lie and there is some connection between them and the ultimate power that created the world.

Honestly I'm not religious but when I studied their life I start believe about the after world
It was sarcasm and a reference to the Flat Earthers. :rolleyes:

well basically any made up story is philosophy... did not know that... the whole genre of non-fiction is basically philosophy... :)
as I suspected there is zero point in discussing anything with you... ciao....

200 years back anything about communicating from anywhere in the world with anyone would have been fiction, am I right?
300 years back men flying in metal machines would have landed you with a noose around your neck.
100 years back any talk of test tube babies and wombs being hired for other's children would have...guess what?
Human's sending machines out of solar system - check
All the books ever written fitting in a metal box in palm of our hand -Check
Complete mapping of human genome - check

I can go on and on and on.....I think you get the picture.

Let me know which part of our life style today is anything but fiction, let's say....a 100 years back?

Today's fiction and philosophy is tomorrow's science. This has been the absolute truth of Human history.

It was sarcasm and a reference to the Flat Earthers. :rolleyes:
Do you know we have some people still think earth is flat and if you live among them and you think it is spherical they cut your throat ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha in the 21st century where people reached the moon we still have that mentality.

The wahabis still think the earth flat!!!!!.

200 years back anything about communicating from anywhere in the world with anyone would have been fiction, am I right?
300 years back men flying in metal machines would have landed you with a noose around your neck.
100 years back any talk of test tube babies and wombs being hired for other's children would have...guess what?
Human's sending machines out of solar system - check
All the books ever written fitting in a metal box in palm of our hand -Check
Complete mapping of human genome - check

I can go on and on and on.....I think you get the picture.

Let me know which part of our life style today is anything but fiction, let's say....a 100 years back?

Today's fiction and philosophy is tomorrow's science. This has been the absolute truth of Human history.
if that is the case then anybody can claim anything and say.. just wait science will be there one day.. since multiple people can make conflicting claims, and infinite number of variation of claims possible, which one will be discovered by science to be true? is it not better(even if one of them will be eventually true) to discard all of them as fiction till science reaches there..
if fiction=philosophy in your opinion, i would suggest to call it fiction for sanity of other members here...
anyway.. you are going to be the first person in my ignore list who is not offensive/jerk.. i need to protect myself from insanity..ciao :)

Sir this life is only one chance, after death every one will face the result ( as a Human) not as dog born, tank born or any other.

Chill out. We are having fun. Get the JOKE. Don't be so serious.

Ask @Sarge @The Sandman for what is the ticklish point of my post and the movie

Cheers

:lol: btw have you watched Generation War?

Nope. Heard of it somehow, tinkles the old 8088 in my head. What's it about?

Will do. Is it on you tube?

Back
Top Bottom