What's new

Schäuble: 'No free lunch' for UK in Brexit talks

Yes it was wrong but the real figure is 250 million, still an extremely large sum.

Well I'm not surprised in the country that gave birth to the term Stockholm syndrome. The highest rates of rape in Europe, constant grenade attacks, Malmo a killing field, kids mowed down in trucks and you still vote for the parties that caused all this.

Yep, and when Journalists visit Malmö - they are bored. Nothing happens compared to US cities.
The two gang wars in Sweden (Malmö & Göteborg) get way higher attention by
Alt - Rights Putin Trolls like Yourself than what is motivated by actual attacks.
It is well known that the definition of rape is much wider in Sweden, than in most
other places. If a husband rapes his wife each day, it counts as 365 rapes.
You are comparing this with countries where a husband forcing himself on his wife is not
considered a rape. You are well aware of this.
The U.K. still voted for the parties that "caused" the IRA bombings.
I hope You understand how ridiculous that last sentence was.

Yep, and when Journalists visit Malmö - they are bored. Nothing happens compared to US cities.
The two gang wars in Sweden (Malmö & Göteborg) get way higher attention by
Alt - Rights Putin Trolls like Yourself than what is motivated by actual attacks.
It is well known that the definition of rape is much wider in Sweden, than in most
other places. If a husband rapes his wife each day, it counts as 365 rapes.
You are comparing this with countries where a husband forcing himself on his wife is not
considered a rape. You are well aware of this.
The U.K. still voted for the parties that "caused" the IRA bombings.
I hope You understand how ridiculous that last sentence was.
No Western country allows marital rape. Yet none have the same amount of rapes Sweden does and they are overwhelmingly committed by Middle Eastern men as a result of your "refugees welcome" policy.

No Western country allows marital rape. Yet none have the same amount of rapes Sweden does and they are overwhelmingly committed by Middle Eastern men as a result of your "refugees welcome" policy.

It is a pity that rape rate actually went down right after the massive influx of Middle Eastern men.
You might also find it disturbing that the facts are pointing against Your statements.

http://www.snopes.com/crime-sweden-rape-capital-europe/

Don't bother answer, You are now on ignore.

kiyon key jinko eu nahi pasand unko sanwali chamri bhi nahi pasand aur ye sab sey bari wajah thi EU chroney ki
Some incidences were really funny though like Jamaicans complaining about immigration :woot: That was pure gold
Pro Brexit quwaton ki wajah sey Pakistani expats ko issues ho rahein hain uk mein plus a weaker British economy is bad for Pakistan its a huge export market for us plus with hard costly Brexit on the table(which UK has to pay in Euros :D ) entire world will be affected by the toll Brexit will take on British economy

SO UK isgoing in reverse mode on Brexit?
Germany wants Brexit to be as costly as possible so no one dares talk about leaving EU ever again the super angry EU will dig deep into UK,s pocket

English please, or we will have chaos here. :p:
What's wrong with settled fourth generation British folk complaining about immigration? Do you believe open doors is a great policy? it's destroyed working class White folk and placed immigrant communities, long settled here under immense strain. There was only so much they could take.
As for Pakistan's export market, the UK will remain strong, nothing will change there. In actual fact with the signing of FTA with numerous countries, Pakistan will benefit even more. I have no idea why you are linking the EU market with our prosperity, exports are now down to just over 40%. Anyway, it was the UK who argued for Pakistan's favoured trading nation status with the EU. The other European nations couldn't care less. You should back the people who helped you out.
As for the UK and its Brexit course, it's full steam ahead. No one wants to go back. Germany? So which stakeholder are you talking about? Delusional Merkel or German industry who are pushing for a FTA?
No one is digging into our pockets, we chopped those hands a while back now. Please do google us shooting down the idea of a budget increase and we are outright refusing to pay anything.

To be honest, i don`t think, the EU can hurt the UK in this exit, not really at least. Surely some points can tease the UK, but hurt, nope. If it comes to the end, the UK will save some billions and Brussel will become a laughing stock.

Usually our politicians are following our industry and under normal circumstances the brexit would be really soft from our side, but this isn`t normal and Merkel is under external political pressure to stay hard and therefore we will get more such "no free lunch" talk. Naja, sh*t happens.

But honest guys, you represent this exit as the best thing on the world (from your point of view it may be true, i don`t want to deny this) and that glorious times will break out for the UK...but don`t you exaggerate a little bit? @waz @Steve781

Last edited:
English please, or we will have chaos here. :p:
What's wrong with settled fourth generation British folk complaining about immigration? Do you believe open doors is a great policy? it's destroyed working class White folk and placed immigrant communities, long settled here under immense strain. There was only so much they could take.
As for Pakistan's export market, the UK will remain strong, nothing will change there. In actual fact with the signing of FTA with numerous countries, Pakistan will benefit even more. I have no idea why you are linking the EU market with our prosperity, exports are now down to just over 40%. Anyway, it was the UK who argued for Pakistan's favoured trading nation status with the EU. The other European nations couldn't care less. You should back the people who helped you out.
As for the UK and its Brexit course, it's full steam ahead. No one wants to go back. Germany? So which stakeholder are you talking about? Delusional Merkel or German industry who are pushing for a FTA?
No one is digging into our pockets, we chopped those hands a while back now. Please do google us shooting down the idea of a budget increase and we are outright refusing to pay anything.
No i am not a fan pof open door immigration but its kind of funny seeing migrants themselves complain about immigration :D
All experts are predicting a crash post hard brexit Germany is in a really bad mood they want to make an example out of ypu guys
Wait i remember seeing more of Germany and France in the news when gsp plus status was.under discussion could you shed light on.British.role?
No one wants to go.back um no half of your country and a full province said no but that commemt was aimed at not left yet reply

So UK is going for a stuborn Greek route um i dont think US can.get everything it desires from the deal

To be honest, i don`t think, the EU can hurt the UK in this exit, not really at least. Surely some points can tease the UK, but hurt, nope. If it comes to the end, the UK will save some billions and Brussel will become a laughing stock.

Usually our politicians are following our industry and under normal circumstances the brexit would be really soft from our side, but this isn`t normal and Merkel is under external political pressure to stay hard and therefore we will get more such "no free lunch" talk. Naja, sh*t happens.

But honest guys, you represent this exit as the best thing on the world (from your point of view it may be true, i don`t want to deny this) and that glorious times will break out for the UK...but don`t you exaggerate a little bit? @waz @Steve781
Glorious times won't necessarily break out. There are deep seated social and economic problems, many of which have nothing to do with the EU. But having control of your own laws at least gives you the opportunity to solve them.

I'm hopeful but my optimism is running out very quickly. No reasonable person can say that in the course of several days a figure of 50 billion (quoting Junker) Euros can now rise 100% to 100 billion . it just goes to show that the lead negotiators are just not serious and are taking us for a ride. Well it's a ride they won't get and May has quite rightly drawn the battle lines with her speech today.
I do think that industry, especially Germany's will play a positive role, but with the collective egos at play in Brussels they have their work cut out for them.
As for the whole "glory days", there will be some pain, but we are looking to minimise it for both our sakes.

No i am not a fan pof open door immigration but its kind of funny seeing migrants themselves complain about immigration :D
All experts are predicting a crash post hard brexit Germany is in a really bad mood they want to make an example out of ypu guys
Wait i remember seeing more of Germany and France in the news when gsp plus status was.under discussion could you shed light on.British.role?
No one wants to go.back um no half of your country and a full province said no but that commemt was aimed at not left yet reply

So UK is going for a stuborn Greek route um i dont think US can.get everything it desires from the deal

They are not migrants and have been settled here for over 60 years. As for the experts, they predicted many things which never came to pass. It's all guess work my friend.
Regarding Germany, their political establishment is split, industry wants a deal, but the lady in charge wants to play handbags at dawn with our leader. To say it's complex is an understatement.
As for the Greek route they had no cards to play, we have plenty and allies to back us up on that.

Back
Top Bottom