What's new

Saving the Cows, Starving the Children

Organized religion like christianity and Islam ?

Hinduism has one of the OLDEST school of logic and reasoning in the world. :crazy: Carvaka, Bauddha, Jaina, Sankhya, Yoga, Mimamsa, Nyaya and Vaisesika are some of the philosophies that has logic and reasoning and seeking the truth as its fundamental principles.

Anyone with even a basic understanding of Hindu Philosophy will not say such rubbish. :disagree:

I stopped arguing with that retard. He is dimwitted beyond repair.

I stopped arguing with that retard. He is dimwitted beyond repair.

Never wanted to argue with him. I just couldn't not let his foolish comment on Hinduism being divorced from logic and truth go unchallenged. Its about time we put such propaganda and fools who carry such propaganda in their proper place.

Never wanted to argue with him. I just couldn't not let his foolish comment on Hinduism being divorced from logic and truth go unchallenged. Its about time we put such propaganda and fools who carry such propaganda in their proper place.

There are some permanently brain damaged people who we can never convince. The rest of India has caught on though.

There are some permanently brain damaged people who we can never convince. The rest of India has caught on though.

LOL. I don't care about convincing him. I am targeting the people who read his posts. Just shooting from his shoulder, so to speak :P

Others will think twice before posting such nonsense. That is one less fool to deal with.

LOL. I don't care about convincing him. I am targeting the people who read his posts. Just shooting from his shoulder, so to speak :P

Others will think twice before posting such nonsense. That is one less fool to deal with.

It seems these days except for these entrenched PDF fools, there is a thinning of the AdashLiberal crowd. But you are right, we should not get complacent again.

LOL. Calling it rubbish will not do, you have to prove it.

Mid Day meal was implemented to get more students into school. Good food do not being and end with "eggs" :cheesy:

What?? Now that's beyond rubbish! :cheesy: Mid Day meal was implemented to end the malnutrition among children by providing them a balanced protein and nutrition rich meal, something that is hard to provide for a poor family. "Getting more students into school" is just a side-effect of it, if that was the real purpose, then it could have been better achieved by providing children tangy snacks or chat or chocolates or toys!

You can assign "conspiracy theories" to anything too. Good luck with your "real reason". ................. No doubt a sinister agenda and ending with the coming of Hilter.

Bulls and bullocks are certainly not gau-matas, and gau-pitas don't really enjoy the status of gau-matas. My statement was not a 'conspiracy theory', it was a fact.

LOL. So now the argument has sifted to "non optimal" digestive system ? So what you are basically saying is that sick people cannot produce DHA and EPA from ALA :cheesy:

Non optimal "pancreas" do not produce insulin either :lol: ... gives people diabetes......... non optimal heart, gives you heart attack ..... cool "logic".

READ MORE. ALA is not an effective alternative of EPA & DHA. I repeat, nature has made us omnivorous for a reason.

The cattle owners are free to sell their cattle. The same was true in the past too.

Modi govt. has Cow banned slaughter where it can. So the export is from congress ruled states. I agree Modi should put a stop to Beef Export. We should only allow export of live bovines.

Modi govt. didn't ban cow slaughter, it was already banned, some BJP run state govts. have banned slaughter of bulls & bullocks. And bulls & bullocks are continued to be used for the following:

1. India is the largest beef exporter in the world.
2. Feeding 15%-20% of our population, which is also a huge number.
3. Feeding an equal number of Bangladeshis, and they are voracious meat eaters.
4. And also feeding the Bangladeshi beef exporting business, which is also huge and a major foreign currency earner for them.

And for the bold red part, here is an "Oh $hittt" moment for you:

Meat production doubled in Gujarat in 10 years - The Hindu

Meat exports growing in Modi’s Gujarat too, says Congress - The Hindu

:)

Good that you gave him an escape route. Hope he does the same for you, else your humiliation will be bloody. Your empty threats are noted and laughed at :lol:

LOL. :lol: You are again overrating yourself. :cheesy:

What?? Now that's beyond rubbish! :cheesy: Mid Day meal was implemented to end the malnutrition among children by providing them a balanced protein and nutrition rich meal, something that is hard to provide for a poor family. "Getting more students into school" is just a side-effect of it, if that was the real purpose, then it could have been better achieved by providing children tangy snacks or chat or chocolates or toys!

Another example of what happens when ignorant opinions and prejudice substitute for knowledge and Facts :lol:

Mid day meal was started by Sri. Chithira Thirunal, queen of Travancore, Kerala in 1923. In 1940 She also started Vanchi Poor Fund and Seetha Lakshmi Ammal Anna Dhana Samajam in Trivandrum city.

This scheme was adopted by Tamil Nadu under Kamaraj and later under MGR for all children in government schools in primary classes. Later the programme was expanded to cover all children up to class 10.

All this was done to ensure that the parents will send the kids to school so that they can have at least one meal a day. The bonus was that they also got educated. Most parents did not send the kids to school since they did not find merit in it and would rather send their kids to work so that they can eat .

in 1995, P V Narasimha Rao hailed the success of the project and suggested that the scheme be implemented all over the country. In 2001 the Supreme Court directed the government to fully implement its scheme of providing cooked meals to all children in primary schools. This landmark direction converted the mid-day meal scheme into a legal entitlement, the violation of which can be taken up in the court of law.

The Primary reason for the Mid day meal continues to ensure children come to school so that they are ensured at least one meal a day.

What a shame no one told them that providing tangy snacks or chat or chocolates or toys will deliver the same benifit :lol: .......... maybe they were waiting for someone like you to "enlighten" them and tell them how "rubbish" their ideas were. LOL.

Bulls and bullocks are certainly not gau-matas, and gau-pitas don't really enjoy the status of gau-matas. My statement was not a 'conspiracy theory', it was a fact.

Atharva-Veda 6.140.2
Breehimattam yavamattamatho maashamatho tilam
Esha vaam bhaago nihito ratnadheyaaya dantau maa hinsishtam pitaram maataram cha

O teeth! You eat rice, you eat barley, you gram and you eat sesame. These cereals are specifically meant for you. Do not kill those who are capable of being fathers and mothers.

So much for your "facts" :lol: ......... its as hollow as ALL your Lies. (but probably Ignorance)

READ MORE. ALA is not an effective alternative of EPA & DHA. I repeat, nature has made us omnivorous for a reason.

Take Your Own Advice. ALA is declared as ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT. While EPA & DHA are NOT ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT. :lol: .............WHY ? :azn: .......... Because the body can process EPA & DHA from ALA.

I can see that you are just repeating yourself in the hope that a LIE said several times will substitute for the truth. I assure you that it will NOT. :P ......... at least not with me.

Modi govt. didn't ban cow slaughter, it was already banned, some BJP run state govts. have banned slaughter of bulls & bullocks. And bulls & bullocks are continued to be used for the following:

1. India is the largest beef exporter in the world.
2. Feeding 15%-20% of our population, which is also a huge number.
3. Feeding an equal number of Bangladeshis, and they are voracious meat eaters.
4. And also feeding the Bangladeshi beef exporting business, which is also huge and a major foreign currency earner for them.

And for the bold red part, here is an "Oh $hittt" moment for you:

Meat production doubled in Gujarat in 10 years - The Hindu

Meat exports growing in Modi’s Gujarat too, says Congress - The Hindu

:)

Again you are Repeating yourself.

India also has the largest number of people who defecate in the open. Largest number of kids starving, largest number of poor etc ............ All that mean NOTHING.

Same being true for largest beef exporter.

India has been feeding our population for Thousands of years WITHOUT Bovine slaughter.

No one in India gives a $hit about the BD's.

What has doubling of goat meat in Gujarat got to do with anything ? :cheesy: Just sows ho prosperous Gujarat was under Modi.

LOL. :lol: You are again overrating yourself. :cheesy:

Considering I have proven EVERYTHING you said WRONG and a LIE, I don't think so :lol:

Last edited:
LOL at the TITLE!

I was under the impression that you could save the cows and still feed more children with its milk for much longer than kill it at once and feed a household for a mere few days!

How silly of me! :P

The main discussion was about eggs. And beef slaughterers don't slaughter cows for economic reasons only, the male cattles are the prime source of beef.

@uparyupari I need time to educate you, not easy from a mobile phone.....wait for knowledge, it will come by late evening. :)

The main discussion was about eggs.

Yes, that's why I mentioned about the TITLE which only talks about cows - not eggs. Mr.Chauhan should get an egg on his face for not letting children have eggs.

And beef slaughterers don't slaughter cows for economic reasons only, the male cattles are the prime source of beef.

I am not for banning beef or letting government regulate what I eat, but the Bulls in olden days (it is true even today for small farmers) were much more valuable alive (for tilling the land) than dead. Same goes for cows. That's how, I believe (my personal belief, I could be wrong) Cows/Bulls came to be considered indispensable and hence sacred in the pastoral and very-early agricultural communities of ancient India/Central Asia.

More importantly, why do they think the only choice food for Indian children is beef? When many in the rich western world themselves are going for vegan or avoiding red meat altogether due to health and ecological reasons, I don't understand why they stress feeding our children with beef.

So much so that NYT feels the need to come up with some catchy TITLES that seem to indicate that it is either beef or starvation!

How about preaching the Jewish/Muslim world about the ridiculousness of not eating Pork for once? If this is not hypocrisy, I don't know what is.

The main discussion was about eggs. And beef slaughterers don't slaughter cows for economic reasons only, the male cattles are the prime source of beef.

@uparyupari I need time to educate you, not easy from a mobile phone.....wait for knowledge, it will come by late evening. :)

The discussion about egg is already over. There is nothing more to discuss.

You took the discussion to beef. Don't bother to "educate" me about it. This matter has been discussed to death here and I was present is almost all the discussions.

Yes, that's why I mentioned about the TITLE which only talks about cows - not eggs. Mr.Chauhan should get an egg on his face for not letting children have eggs.

I am not for banning beef or letting government regulate what I eat, but the Bulls in olden days (it is true even today for small farmers) were much more valuable alive (for tilling the land) than dead. Same goes for cows. That's how, I believe (my personal belief, I could be wrong) Cows/Bulls came to be considered indispensable and hence sacred in the pastoral and very-early agricultural communities of ancient India/Central Asia.

More importantly, why do they think the only choice food for Indian children is beef? When many in the rich western world themselves are going for vegan or avoiding red meat altogether due to health and ecological reasons, I don't understand why they stress feeding our children with beef.

So much so that NYT feels the need to come up with some catchy TITLES that seem to indicate that it is either beef or starvation!

How about preaching the Jewish/Muslim world about the ridiculousness of not eating Pork for once? If this is not hypocrisy, I don't know what is.

The title is misleading, and a poor attempt at making it spicey and controversial. Leaving that aside, the article spoke about those children from poor economic background who eat beef, but being deprived of that cheap high-protein food due to ban.

And farmers and cattle owners sell their bulls and bullocks because understandably they don't need so many of them for tilling the land and pulling the cart.....they wouldn't be selling them if it was otherwise. :)

I know some cattle owners, not all of them are farmers. They keep the cows, but sell the bulls after birth or 2-3 years later when they grow up.

There are hardly any children from poorer economic background eating beef in India. The only ones actually eating beef are Muslims and Christians and some Hindus in state like Kerala who cannot be called economically poor and anyway have recourse to buffalo meat. Children from other states who are beef eaters are neither from the economically poorer background nor in any large numbers. This is a false argument made by Westernized de-rooted Indians.

This is data of beef consumption in India during the heydays of beef promotion by the GOI. Much of this beef consumption shown in India also happens to be carabeef. Except for some Bengalis and Mallus others hardly feel the difference now that beef has been banned.

Meat%20Type%20Key%20kg.png

An argument can be made for those who are suffering terrible agony due to bull/bullocks slaughter ban. They can sponsor the import of cow beef at 500% import duty out of their own pockets to feed those poor children beef and spare the rest of Indians their wailing, moaning, and bitching.

Last edited:
All this nonsense about poor in India not being able to afford food is also so much bunkum spread by libtards and NGOs to con the govt and various institutions for money.

10 lakh is the minimum value of assets owned by an average Indian rural family. Urban households are much more asset-rich, finds a government survey. : NATION - India Today

10 lakh is the minimum value of assets owned by an average Indian rural family. Urban households are much more asset-rich, finds a government survey.

newsflicks_small_011615103041.jpg

Indian slum population is around 65 million people only and people who live in slums are not essentially poor either who cannot afford to eat 2 meals a day. Most of the slum dwellers live in slums because of the politics and FSI/FAR issues of the cities they live in.

17% of urban India lives in slums: Census - The Times of India

To top this India spends 20 billion dollars a year in food subsides. So pretty much all angles of malnourishment and poor Indians who cannot afford to eat even a meal a day but still manage to survive and breed have been addressed.

Except for blood lusty depraved libtards no one else in their right sense would make an argument for beef as solution for our poverty an argument anymore.

People want poor and mute animals to get butcher and slaughtered and then talk about love and compassion, LOL what hypocrites?

Back
Top Bottom