What's new

Saving the Cows, Starving the Children

People want poor and mute animals to get butcher and slaughtered and then talk about love and compassion, LOL what hypocrites?

Those who do not talk about Love and compassion is the one who practice it.

Religion or Nations which talks about peace, is the one preparing to go to war. This is an universal truth.

This discussion has been done to death on PDF. Cows which have gone past their milking days are let loose to feed on natural vegetation. Most Indian breed cows are drought resistant and anyway live on roadside grass and shrubs. So they practically cost the farmer nothing to keep them. Instead they fertilize the land with their dung and are useful until the day they die. Also most cows naturally give birth to calves which is how most farmers give new cattle from. If they want to buy more, that 3-4 thousand buck is not the only source of funding an Indian farmer has. Indians are not destitutes as the Bengalis always assume Indians to be.
Hey man watch your words will ya:angry:!From where on earth did the Bengali community come in this discussion!And what is this we are Indians and you are Bengalis type of b.s.:hitwall:!!I am a Bengali we are as much Indians as the rest of you are.So try to remember this from next time onward!!

Hey man watch your words will ya:angry:!From where on earth did the Bengali community come in this discussion!And what is this we are Indians and you are Bengalis type of b.s.:hitwall:!!I am a Bengali we are as much Indians as the rest of you are.So try to remember this from next time onward!!

Most Adarsh liberals come from Bengal, kerala or Delhi (some from mumbai film industry). I suspect this particular one was from bengal, hence the ire. :P

Most Adarsh liberals come from Bengal, kerala or Delhi (some from mumbai film industry). I suspect this particular one was from bengal, hence the ire. :P

He is Dray, the banker from WB. We have butted head over this same topic last year in the Pink Revolution thread.

There are hardly any children from poorer economic background eating beef in India. The only ones actually eating beef are Muslims and Christians and some Hindus in state like Kerala who cannot be called economically poor and anyway have recourse to buffalo meat. Children from other states who are beef eaters are neither from the economically poorer background nor in any large numbers. This is a false argument made by Westernized de-rooted Indians.

This is data of beef consumption in India during the heydays of beef promotion by the GOI. Much of this beef consumption shown in India also happens to be carabeef. Except for some Bengalis and Mallus others hardly feel the difference now that beef has been banned.

Meat%20Type%20Key%20kg.png

An argument can be made for those who are suffering terrible agony due to bull/bullocks slaughter ban. They can sponsor the import of cow beef at 500% import duty out of their own pockets to feed those poor children beef and spare the rest of Indians their wailing, moaning, and bitching.

I am very happy to see that we have minimal meat consumption in the world per capita. In India , Gujarat is the lowest. I am very much proud.

I did not say you are not Indians. It is my contention that you are deracinated Indians. I just ask of you guys to not try to become poverty **** lovers and paint India as an extremely destitute country which would die without eating beef.
Lol,don't try to mix me with those Bong commies out there.Neither am i a liberal person nor i have any urge to be one.I have been a member of this forum for the past 3 years and if you read my previous posts then you'll definitely find out that i consider myself a nationalist and i am extremely proud of my motherland,plus i am a self proclaimed hater of the pseudo-secular parties all around the country.Not every Bengali is an Adarsh liberal type person,there are many like me who are staunch right wingers!!It has got nothing to do with our race,one can be a bong and at the same time a die hard right winger:coffee:

I am very happy to see that we have minimal meat consumption in the world per capita. In India , Gujarat is the lowest. I am very much proud

Yeah, Gujarat is the way most states should go for the prosperity and well being of this planet. I do believe they embody the best qualities amongst us.

Lol,don't try to mix me with those Bong commies out there.Neither am i a liberal person nor i have any urge to be one.I have been a member of this forum for the past 3 years and if you read my previous posts then you'll definitely find out that i consider myself a nationalist and i am extremely proud of my motherland,plus i am a self proclaimed hater of the pseudo-secular parties all around the country.Not every Bengali is an Adarsh liberal type person,there are many like me who are staunch right wingers!!It has got nothing to do with our race,one can be a bong and at the same time a die hard right winger:coffee:

That is an exception rather than rule. I am afraid the culture of Bengal celebrates poverty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom