What's new

Save Pakistan From The Vulgar Indian Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: ok,

As if that is even an entity by itself.

Says the guy from a country who is ashamed to use it's own name i.e "Bharat" internationally.

Don't worry, you cannot fall down any further than the sunnia wahhabi jihadi scums of the earth aka ael qekda, boko, ISIS, shebab etc.

I can say,

Says the guy from a country who is headed by a terrorist & mass murderer.

BTW next personal attack will be reported.

Wow. Illusion Ji. Is that what you have been taught via Indian gov sarkari books propaganda.

Heck we don't have anything, anything at all that we the humble mortals could call "Pakistanis".

I hope you were joking.

otherwise this comment of your is pretty much at the same level as that of OP. And that doesn't say much. much at all.

I would love you to define what is Pakistaniyat? is it the very Indian (Muhammed iqbal who penned "sare jahan se achha Hindustan hamaara) or Jinnah or.....?

I would love you to define what is Pakistaniyat? is it the very Indian (Muhammed iqbal who penned "sare jahan se achha Hindustan hamaara) or Jinnah or.....?

In the same poem, Iqbal also says "Cheeno Arab hamara".

So don't get trolled by the heading.

I would love you to define what is Pakistaniyat? .....?

Each one should mind their own business. There is too much discussion about "mine is bigger than thine".

I wonder why an Indian poster would have issues with Pakistaniyat in 2014.

Now if you were a 80 years old baba (I doubt it), then you may be living in the glorious past of British India.

Is that the case?

پاکستان کو بھارت کے بیہودہ کلچر سے پاک رکھنے میں، پاکستانی میڈیا انڈسٹری کو بچانے میں، پاکستان کو بھارت کی غلامی سے بچانے میں، سوشل میڈیا کا ساتھ دیں!

And I thought Pakistani women like Turkish program :lol: :lol:

True presentation of culture ???

Poor Pakistanis are yet to find an answer to that question.

Til date, the best they can do is come up with some lamea$$ youtube videos

Your real name is Bharat not India or anything else...but we know how insecure & ashamed you people are to promote your historic indigenous name.

BTW I don't wanna discuss this off topic here...you need to respond on the topic not my replies...it's been 4 years since you first joined this forum but you don't follow the basic rules.

Each one should mind their own business. There is too much discussion about "mine is bigger than thine".

I wonder why an Indian poster would have issues with Pakistaniyat in 2014.

Now if you were a 80 years old baba (I doubt it), then you may be living in the glorious past of British India.

Is that the case?

I find a lot of your brothers confused, I mean - whom do you associate with for a linear history record - obviously not the ahabs, or the afghanis ghazni's or abdhallis, or the persians or the turks - what's your available option?

Your real name is Bharat not India or anything else...but we know how insecure & ashamed you people are to promote your historic indigenous name.

BTW I don't wanna discuss this off topic here...you need to respond on the topic not my replies...it's been 4 years since you first joined this forum but you don't follow the basic rules.

It will be changed to Bharat the day NaMo Ji uses his balls.

They have already changed the names to Mumbai, and Chinnai etc.

Bharat is next (hopefully). Yes indians should be proud to be called Bharatis.

I find a lot of your brothers confused, I mean - whom do you associate with for a linear history record - obviously not the ahabs, or the afghanis ghazni's or abdhallis, or the persians or the turks - what's your available option?

As I stated respectfully,

A guy from ganga valley should not be throwing pebbles on people from Sindh valley.

Too much bad blood already.

Time to grow up and be nice to each other.

6000 posts and now this?

What the heck is going on?

First you should ask why these useless nonsense allowed on a military forum.

What that idiot want to say in his first post? and labeling culture of a country as a vulgar? Before asking such question you should report these thread as you are a think tank.

As I stated respectfully,

A guy from ganga valley should not be throwing pebbles on people from Sindh valley.

Too much bad blood already.

Time to grow up and be nice to each other.

But someone needs to bust the false pretext bubble right? - from both sides, I mean I cannot leave the great historian to do all the dirty work all by himself.

What the heck is going on?
43372338.jpg

It will be changed to Bharat the day NaMo Ji uses his balls.

They have already changed the names to Mumbai, and Chinnai etc.

Bharat is next (hopefully). Yes indians should be proud to be called Bharatis.

Modhi is hardcore hindutva & yes it is expected just like Hindutva brigade bal thackerey/RSS/VHP did with Bombay, Chinnai & Calcutta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom