What's new

Will Wipeout PTI From KPK : Pervaiz Khatak

IK video being played in PTI Parliamentarian Jalsa

Last edited:
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE found a new daddy :lol:

Question, since you are loving perves khattak so much in this thread - tomorrow in a rally if he starts criticizing Maryam Nawaz or Nawaz Sharif, will you still show love for him? :rofl:

This guy was very close to Imran Khan. I get one has to do what one needs to survive but to smear and disparage your former party and leader this blatantly is really dishonorable.

Imran Khan deserves every bit of it . Almost all pti loyalists back in the day used to urge i.k to nominate a die-hard supporter for the slot of c.m kp but every time i.k sidelined them .

The circus, the MAD syndrome in which the country has been put into.

Country is doomed to die a slow painful death.

Imran Khan deserves every bit of it . Almost all pti loyalists back in the day used to urge i.k to nominate a die-hard supporter for the slot of c.m kp but every time i.k sidelined them .
In Ajk he made big mistake by allowing corrupt to join Pti, now they all left him.
Everyone mentioned they will betray Khan and he replied, trust me and you vote for me not them. Now over 150MNAs MPAs have left Pti and still Pti is calling for elections, reality is Pti will not win majority, the party is in crisis.

This guy was very close to Imran Khan. I get one has to do what one needs to survive but to smear and disparage your former party and leader this blatantly is really dishonorable.
It just shows his character. All these lotays show this type of behavior. They have no real vision for the country or its ppl...they have but one agenda...which is to stay in power. They dance to the tunes of their master(whoever that master is at the moment) in the hopes that the master will throw them a bone.

Last edited:
In Ajk he made big mistake by allowing corrupt to join Pti, now they all left him.
Everyone mentioned they will betray Khan and he replied, trust me and you vote for me not them. Now over 150MNAs MPAs have left Pti and still Pti is calling for elections, reality is Pti will not win majority, the party is in crisis.

This guy is basically an egotistical maniac . My way or the high way . Dude don't even like to consult his kitchen cabinet but yap about religion all day long when it has been enjoined to take advice on matters ------ .

This guy is basically an egotistical maniac . My way or the high way . Dude don't even like to consult his kitchen cabinet but yap about religion all day long when it has been enjoined to take advice on matters ------ .
I believe he must have but what other ways could Pti have come to power, he needed electables, tycoons to win seats and it worked, Pti was in government and IK the PM. The problem was how to manage the opposition, Pti electables, establishment when he was in power, we all seen the results, a complete breakdown of relationships.

I believe he must have but what other ways could Pti have come to power, he needed electables, tycoons to win seats and it worked, Pti was in government and IK the PM. The problem was how to manage the opposition, Pti electables, establishment when he was in power, we all seen the results, a complete breakdown of relationships.

Bro this khatak guy was in no position to blackmail i.k for making him the c.m as PTI already got a fair mandate . All he did was to trick him and it succeeded .

خیبر پختونخوا میں تحریک انصاف کا صفایا کردیں گے، پرویز خٹک

View attachment 947105
پاکستان تحریک انصاف پارلیمنٹرینز (پی ٹی آئی پی) کے سربراہ پرویز خٹک کا کہنا ہے کہ خیبر پختونخوا میں تحریک انصاف کا صفایا کر دیں گے۔

نوشہرہ میں جلسے سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے پرویز خٹک نے کہا کہ صوبے کے عوام پی ٹی آئی کو چھوڑ چکے ہیں، چیئرمین پی ٹی آئی نے اپنے کارکنوں کو گمراہ کیا، تحریک انصاف چھوڑنے والوں کو پی ٹی آئی کے لوگ سوشل میڈیا پر گالیاں دیتے ہیں۔

پرویز خٹک نے کہا کہ سیاسی کارکنوں کی تربیت کرنا قائد کی ذمہ داری ہوتی ہے، لیڈر وہ ہوتا ہے جو قوم کی تعلیم اور تربیت کرتا ہے، چیئرمین پی ٹی آئی نے اپنے کارکنوں کو تمیز نہیں سکھائی۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ ہم نے پی ٹی آئی میں کوئی تہذیب نہیں دیکھی، گالیوں کے علاوہ کچھ نہیں دیکھا۔

پرویز خٹک نے یہ بھی کہا کہ کہا گیا پرویز خٹک اکیلا ہوگیا ہے، اب تم اکیلے ہو نوشہرہ میرے ساتھ ہے۔
This guy looks like a Zinda laash. He was supposed to be dead but still walking around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom