What's new

Save Pakistan From The Vulgar Indian Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tell me why don't you guys make movies in Sanskrit your sacred lingo and why do you use mostly people who are not native Indians who are the majority?.

Well about movies in Sanksrit,there is no demand,however films r produced in regional languages like Bhojpuri,Punjabi,Malayaalm,Tamil. Everything is about Demand & Supply.Which film producer will make a film in Sanskirit & make huge losses.Films are produced not for any charity,it is a money making unit.
Will Ali Zafar act in any film FREE OF CHARGE, I have read that the Pakistani born Adnan Sami charges a hefty sum for composing a song.

Why are Indians worried about what Pakistanis search on net when they have ancient culture
Indians should not be worried what pakistanis do,what they watch on internet,what they eat.The vice versa is equally true. I have come across Pakistanis who write,that Indian culture is vulgar,westernized. while our culture is good,there r others say that Indians r invading Pakistani culture Well Indians have no intention of imposing their culture on others nor we Indians force anybody to watch Indian film,serials.

Where sexual intercourse was carried out with animals,
These happened thousands of years,the people were not educated.What about ancient Europe & the barbarian Arbas

even now you have Hindu girls marrying dogs, so is the kettle calling the pot black?.
I have also read the same in Times of India.The incident happened in rural Orrisa.This can be solved through education & awareness,these r isolated cases,it is just 0.0000000000000001% of the India population. On the other hand there r lavish marriage celebrations of Mittals & Ambani where billions of rupees are spend.

It will be changed to Bharat the day NaMo Ji uses his balls.

They have already changed the names to Mumbai, and Chinnai etc.

Bharat is next (hopefully). Yes indians should be proud to be called Bharatis.

As I stated respectfully,

A guy from ganga valley should not be throwing pebbles on people from Sindh valley.

Too much bad blood already.

Time to grow up and be nice to each other.

our official name is : india /(that is) bharat !!

3rdeyu-300x224.jpg

So said the Borg! Live with it! You don't have a choice!

our official name is : india /(that is) bharat !!
So what happened to Hindustan aka Hindustani, or have you decided to skip that since it now has a rhyming feather in the cap. !!

indian dont have guts to inwade properly so they decided to choose girlish ways shame more than billion ppl cant do anything of just 180 million !!!

Girlish ways?,what do u mean by that. First u Examine yr head.

Are Indians girls invading the land of pure,there is no need for that. Already the TTP is doing that

What about Pashto movies and punjabi mujras, are they clean?

900 choohe kha ke billi haj ko chali...

dont know about soft **** but in surfing hard **** Pakistanis are champion last I heard from internet companies... that too animals... lol.. culture...lol ..

They only Watch...........but Indians doing practice of it...........now India is number one country in world in Rapes, even on the public Buses..........how desperate are they....:hitwall:

TV's sold in Pakistan with a remote right? Why blame india if you cannot operate (for whatever reasons) your remote?

They only Watch...........but Indians doing practice of it...........now India is number one country in world in Rapes, even on the public Buses..........how desperate are they....:hitwall:
Zero convictions from 2005, more shameful.

TV's sold in Pakistan with a remote right? Why blame india if you cannot operate (for whatever reasons) your remote?

some of them are so saint to touch even remote when watching sunny leone...

they even put all the actress of Pakistan in "bori" & then watch their acting... so amaging they are... wooow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom