What's new

SaudiArabia is building 1900 houses, 33 schools and 23 hospitals in Pakistan

Pakistan - Saudi ties have generally been rock solid and this can only improve with future investment of 30-40 Billion from Saudia into Pakistan's business center

A direct channel between Pakistan Business - Saudia would be I think an ideal Oppourtunity for Saudia to take part in CPEC benefits

Saudia were forming 500-600 billion fund last time I checked for investing in non oil initiatives world wide

All this to help the victims of natural calamities especially those affected by the 2005 earth quake..............Yeah it's about time. A wonderful 2017 to everyone. :oops:

So, we are now referring to Blogs of some random individual to get claims and information?
The reference source given "Al Arabiya" isn't even working. If it is happening, please provide working links for reference.

So, we are now referring to Blogs of some random individual to get claims and information?
The reference source given "Al Arabiya" isn't even working. If it is happening, please provide working links for reference.

You are too cheer and not ask real questions, remember this is expedited emergency help from brotherly nation for 2010 and 2005 disasters all in once.

Now lets see what the infidels were doing

WASHINGTON, Oct. 28, 2010 – The U.S. military has reached a milestone in providing relief to Pakistani flood victims, a Defense Department spokesman said today.

As of yesterday, the military had delivered more than 20 million pounds of relief supplies since the relief effort began Aug. 5, Marine Corps Col. David Lapan told reporters.

Pakistan still is struggling in the aftermath of torrential summer rains that caused flooding that affected some 20 million people, and killed at least 1,800, officials said. The United States has been the first and foremost nation to provide assistance to the flood victims, providing more than $390 million in immediate relief and recovery efforts, and that effort continues, Lapan said.

About 600 U.S. service members are on the ground in flood-ravaged areas, and 26 military helicopters continue to assist in the effort, he said. While the military no longer is providing fixed-wing aircraft support, he added, the continuation of rotary-wing support “shows that there still is a need.”

http://archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=61461

My response is dedicated to Batman Cheer!!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan should decide

1)saudi-usa
2)china-russia.

If saudi ,then russia is out.

modi is usa-oriented. As for Russia it has china and trump both in its pockets.
Agree Modi is USA-oriented and that is what will benefit Pakistan in Afghanistan and in Asia. China is not in Russia pocket. In-fact china has more influence in comparative terms and both are together against US hegemony in this area..Now who is US alliance to carter this is "INDIA"... Pakistan will emerge as net beneficiary in this..Modi is doing something good and pushing pak for re-alignment..

Pakistan - Saudi ties have generally been rock solid and this can only improve with future investment of 30-40 Billion from Saudia into Pakistan's business center

A direct channel between Pakistan Business - Saudia would be I think an ideal Oppourtunity for Saudia to take part in CPEC benefits

Saudia were forming 500-600 billion fund last time I checked for investing in non oil initiatives world wide

TO get investment you must have investment opportunities..Pakistani govt is very slow in creating opportunities for the fear of over heating the economy which would kill the purchasing power of poorer people..

Would Pakistanis have any objection to Zionists building houses, schools, and hospitals in Pakistan? Including choosing who staffs them and what is taught?

Last edited:
KSA should invest in Business and Infrastructure projects of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom