What's new

SaudiArabia is building 1900 houses, 33 schools and 23 hospitals in Pakistan

Would Pakistanis have any objection to Zionists building houses, schools, and hospitals in Pakistan? Including choosing who staffs them and what is taught?

Are the Zionists doing so? No!..... we can have a runaway meaningless discussion with an endless array of hypotheticals.

Having said that, I hope those 35 schools aren't "madrasas".

You are too cheer and not ask real questions, remember this is expedited emergency help from brotherly nation for 2010 and 2005 disasters all in once.

Now lets see what the infidels were doing

WASHINGTON, Oct. 28, 2010 – The U.S. military has reached a milestone in providing relief to Pakistani flood victims, a Defense Department spokesman said today.

As of yesterday, the military had delivered more than 20 million pounds of relief supplies since the relief effort began Aug. 5, Marine Corps Col. David Lapan told reporters.

Pakistan still is struggling in the aftermath of torrential summer rains that caused flooding that affected some 20 million people, and killed at least 1,800, officials said. The United States has been the first and foremost nation to provide assistance to the flood victims, providing more than $390 million in immediate relief and recovery efforts, and that effort continues, Lapan said.

About 600 U.S. service members are on the ground in flood-ravaged areas, and 26 military helicopters continue to assist in the effort, he said. While the military no longer is providing fixed-wing aircraft support, he added, the continuation of rotary-wing support “shows that there still is a need.”

http://archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=61461

My response is dedicated to Batman Cheer!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes should I tell that same USA used this relief work to carry out spy work here in Pakistan. As a matter of fact lot spies came in disguise of relief work.

Are the Zionists doing so? No!..... we can have a runaway meaningless discussion with an endless array of hypotheticals.

Having said that, I hope those 35 schools aren't "madrasas".
All you can do is "hope"? You consider yourself entirely powerless to change anything?

All you can do is "hope"? You consider yourself entirely powerless to change anything?
Nope... not at all. Hopelessness is a state of mind. Everyone can make an impact even if it is a drop in an ocean.

Nope... not at all. Hopelessness is a state of mind. Everyone can make an impact even if it is a drop in an ocean.
So what is your plan of action to avoid having these Saudi schools turn into "madrassas"?

So what is your plan of action to avoid having these Saudi schools turn into "madrassas"?
It's about awareness. Making sure we realize the mistakes of the past and recognize wahabbiism for what it is. I honestly believe there has been a significant change in people's preceptions and awareness since the 1980s to 90s (if you we're around then) and now. Peole and government are cautious.

What is your action plan for a change for the positive?

It's about awareness. Making sure we realize the mistakes of the past and recognize wahabbiism for what it is. I honestly believe there has been a significant change in people's preceptions and awareness since the 1980s to 90s (if you we're around then) and now. Peole and government are cautious.
No, no, I asked what YOU planned to do, personally?

What is your action plan for a change for the positive?
What do you consider "change for the positive"?

No, no, I asked what YOU planned to do, personally?

What do you consider "change for the positive"?

Be vocal, write to editors if need be, social media, my wife and I have participated in NGO org that promote female education which brings awareness against extremism.
Plus we have donated money to other similar causes.

How about you?

A direct channel between Pakistan Business - Saudia would be I think an ideal Oppourtunity for Saudia to take part in CPEC benefits
CPEC is built around trade with Middle Eastern states & partially Africa.
China can export to Europe via Russia, serve USA through Pacific.
Cursing ME regimes is part CPEC sabotage plan.
For same reason, Chabahar is a fail becuase it can serve no one in the region but it self or India, who need route for its weapon supply, to its terror infrastructure in Afghanistan.

Well Saudis announced a investment fund of 500 Billion for generating suppliment income for country (None oil money making investments)

I think if Pakistan can attract 40-100 Billion in investment into Pakistan from Saudia
  • Agriculture (Recurring revenue)
  • Train / Metro (Recurring revenue)
  • Textile (Reuccring revenue)
  • Manufacturing (Recurring revenue)
Then I think it would be tremendous economic boost
Remains to be seen how CPEC marketing team can sell this proposal to GCC group

Such a initiative would create great number of jobs both in GCC and Pakistan/China

The one area in Pakistan that need a "Revamp" is the Electric Wireing / Cables
to modern standards that don't lose energy / electricty

Last edited:

We'll stop the school construction! Any concerns with hospitals and houses construction?

Be vocal, write to editors if need be, social media, my wife and I have participated in NGO org that promote female education which brings awareness against extremism.
Plus we have donated money to other similar causes.
How about you?
I'm here, aren't I?

Back
Top Bottom