What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Moderators... please shut this tread down..... one member is getting abusive and out of control.

The Ottomans are included in the great history of Islam. However, Abu Sufyan may Allah be pleased with him was a Sahaba. There can be no comparison between the two. The Sahaba will always be special in which the present day Arabs can hold no candlestick toward them.

as far as i know our prophet never accepted abu-sufyan
for him money ,trade was first case not spreading to the islam

@PaklovesTurkiye @Max @war&peace @DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @Mentee @Kaptaan @Oscar @Areesh @Narendra Trump @django @Irfan Baloch @American Pakistani

Dear Pak Friends,

The most strategic crisis since Desert Storm is unfolding here in the neighbourhood of Pak, yet I see no movement from Pak PM or FO. Why this inertia?

Surely, whatever happens in GCC has direct effect on Pak economy and national security. Yet this defeaning silence from Mr. Sharif... why?

Mr. Sharif has so friendly, nay, brotherly relationship with all of the ruling elite of GCC yet...not a word or action. Hopefully, he is not ill again with his famous heart.

What do you think Pak's involvement could/would be to help resolve this rather big crisis.

Anyhow, let us wait and see how it develops further. Fat Lady hasn't started singing yet..it is just the orchestra tunning the instruements...

Seems like something more than wounded pride in action against Qatar... @Khafee what giveth?

Coup in Doha might turn out to be a double-edgged sowrd.

SPF

Hi,

Well---he is busy with this criminal case in the court against him---. he is not fit to be the prime minister at this time.

as far as i know our prophet never accepted abu-sufyan
for him money was first case not spreading to the islam

Actually Abu-Sufyan repented and was one of the main reasons why the Muslims won in the battle of Yarmouk under the leadership of Khalid Bin Waleed. In that battle he loss his second eye. We should never disrespect the Sahaba only Allah can judge them. However, always remember brother the Sahaba don't belong to the Arabs, they represent the Muslim ummah. I love the Ottoman Turks and every Muslim should be proud. In Pakistan we have many people who have Turkic ancestors hence why we can relate to Turkey.

Not a single keeper of Mecca and Medina is from Nadj until the House of Saud got support from British 100 years back.

That's wrong my Indian false-flagger. You are the same guy that pretended to be a Saudi Arabian a few weeks ago, becoming banned in the process. Najd is an ancient historical region of Arabia and the people of Najd (tribes, clans etc.) are mostly originally from Hijaz. House of Saud had nothing to do with the Brits. KSA was never a British colony or a Western colony. Najd was never in control of any non-Arabs either.

Which one is right?

photo_2017-06-05_14-46-10.jpg

photo_2017-06-05_21-29-43.jpg

Nothing cryptic about it, I want you to see what the next 60-80 years unfold for Saudi Arabia et al.

I want too. By 2050 KSA is predicted to become the 12th largest economy according to most economic prognosis and reports (leading ones). KSA/GCC and the Arab world has a tremendous future and it will be a successful region once again like it was for 1000 years of Islamic history (where it was the leading region in the Muslim world) and like it was for millennia during the pre-Islamic age.

I would worry about yourself because as things stand right now there is already a huge gap in our favor and I don't see that ever changing in my lifetime. However I know that many miserable losers are hoping for this but this is all they have. Hope.

So keep crying. A lot.

This is seriously too much. When you see this, you figure how resilient Iranians really are. What would these guys do if they were in our shoes?

Qatar is a rich country with access to Persian Gulf. It is not like it is surrounded by enemies! Life as usual should really go on without any problems.

This is pure genius strategy! Hats off to whoever its architect is.
Absolutely, better quality of food is available in iran anyway, just start to send across the sealane. No big deal. It is not like they can do what they are doing to Yemen.

Closing the land border was the most idiotic thing the Saudis so far did in this dispute. Turks and Iranians will gladly export agricultural products and foodstuffs to Qatar. From a long term perspective, Qatar will be more independent from Saudi Arabia. You just lost another leverage against Doha.

DBjf-4XXcAEx8CP.jpg

Empty shelves in the supermarket.

To scare people this may be a good stunt. But I heard Iran perhaps dispatching ship with food that will reach within 12 hrs. Qatar airways has large fleet of cargo aircrafts which can be used to bring emergency supply. In the mean time Turkey and Iran (through land and then through gulf) can cooperate to open endless supply bridge. This should not be an issue.

Actually Abu-Sufyan repented and was one of the main reasons why the Muslims won in the battle of Yarmouk under the leadership of Khalid Bin Waleed. In that battle he loss his second eye. We should never disrespect the Sahaba only Allah can judge them. However, always remember brother the Sahaba don't belong to the Arabs, they represent the Muslim ummah. I love the Ottoman Turks and every Muslim should be proud. In Pakistan we have many people who have Turkic ancestors hence why we can relate to Turkey.

Hi,

Most pakistanis have hindu ancestor as well---so would it be a problem if some relate to them---like our prime minister Nawaz Sharif---?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom