What's new

Saudi Sex Scandal Simmers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Solomon2 who are the "Moslems" the article keeps talking about?-

this sounds to me like the shia Mutta.. temporary marriage for a short period of time...
which Hazrat Omar RA banned? forgive me for ignorance

It sounded like Mutta to me as well and I have no knowledge regarding Hazrat Umar RA banning Mutta. All I know it's considered adultery in Sunni Islam.

The term you are looking for is "Zawaj Al Misyar" the Saudi equivalent of "Mutta"-

I think the last paragraph is as close as the article comes to answering your question.

That did not tell what moslem is?-
I assume some Jionist Zew wrote this-
You are a bad bad Zew by the way-
Hope you are banned again-

Come on bring some more biased one sided news or articles which criticise Pakistani or Muslims.
As someone pointed out earlier, I'm not the brightest lamp at PDF. Why don't you have a go at crticising Pakistanis or Muslims, then, if you think what I posted here was criticism?

Me personally. I had no idea this issue even existed. News to me.

That did not tell what moslem is?-
I assume some Jionist Zew wrote this-
You are a bad bad Zew by the way-
Hope you are banned again-
Gotta run behind a tree or rock, I'm getting beat up by a five year-old!

The term you are looking for is "Zawaj Al Misyar" the Saudi equivalent of "Mutta"-

I don't think it's Misyar that this article talks about nor do I agree it's an equivalent of Mutta for two reasons:

Firstly there's no expiry date on Misyar. It's a long term marriage where the wife give her right to live with the husband and him spending on her. Children of Misyar take their father's name.

Lastly, the wife inherit when the husband die.

As someone pointed out earlier, I'm not the brightest lamp at PDF. Why don't you have a go at crticising Pakistanis or Muslims, then, if you think what I posted here was criticism?
I was not talking about this topic but all topics you start in here. Its either anti-Muslim or anti-Pakistani. You search and post those articles which match with your preconceived idea about Muslims or Pakistani. Good Luck

so my intuition was right after all your are my cousin... no you don't have to run behind a tree sit and discuss some thing productive.... discuss your problems ... share your thoughts on how humanity can over come false ego and pride........

its true .dont know why everyones having a go at soloman ,the saudis also go to Pakistan & use the women like a piece of shyte .i think they used to do it in India also but India told the Saudis to gtfo .
its 'haraam' but not to the Saudis .

isn't that's how you talk Mr Zew...what's so special about you that rest of the world don't have ....are you blue eyed blond hair Aryan.. but that's what most of the God and Magog have .. May God give you peace of mind and may you find peace in humility.. may you learn to feel the void that pride brings inside hearts... Even if you are a Satan i still pray for you to find peace of mind and learn to let go of your superiority stuff... if we fight as humans and the world end up into what has been told to you and to us.. than the loss is of humanity.. sons of Adam...lets not fall in the hand of Satan.... lets learn to find to get out of this animal self and towards the divine... after all we were lonely before we came here and we will be lonely after we leave this place ...don't loose it and don't spoil it in the name of pride... just try to find What God meant when He Said you are better than all creation... when we have the ability to be better than angles why we end up being like dogs and pigs...hug and shake hand brother i forgive you you forgive me saloom ...May God bring you peace and happiness

I was not talking about this topic but all topics you start in here. Its either anti-Muslim or anti-Pakistani.
Pakistan does have lots of problems. Will they be solved by pretending they don't exist, or embracing them as ordinary business, or pretending that Pakistan is no worse than other countries? You're letting pride enforce bad government and poverty!

You search and post those articles which match with your preconceived idea about Muslims or Pakistani
Which is why you should be able to do a better job, right?

Pakistan does have lots of problems. Will they be solved by pretending they don't exist, or embracing them as ordinary business, or pretending that Pakistan is no worse than other countries? You're letting pride enforce bad government and poverty!

Which is why you should be able to do a better job, right?

Yeah, it does have a lot of problems. People are trying to solve them, it will take a while but they will be solved. People are slowly getting sick of the status quo politicians and eventually Pakistan will undergo a transformation and start developing rapidly. There's lots of potential. What Pakistan needs is good leaders and a change in mindset (which is already happening).
Pakistan could use a lot of things to solve the problems. (Educated leaders, educated public being the main thing)
But some random American constantly bashing Muslims and Pakistan on an internet forum won't solve anyone's problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom