What's new

Saudi prince postpones pakistan tour..media?

Negative, and he is coming his whole team is in Pakistan already keep dreaming lol.

Keep ridiculous dreaming.

A true snub would be bypassing Pakistan and going straight to india. Cancelling the visit entirely or even change the itinerary for india visit first tomorrow.

Indian media and social media is absolute pits.

I really have no idea what is this desperation to give some magic credit to modi.
It's all about election. You know sometimes i feel really blessed that our pol parties although are terrible but not at this level where they would even milk the death's of their own soldiers for votes and spread fake news about every little thing.

It's all about election. You know sometimes i feel really blessed that our pol parties although are terrible but not at this level where they would even milk the death's of their own soldiers for votes and spread fake news about every little thing.

None of them do and I have followed four elections 2002-3 2008 2013. 2018 and in all of them india played little to no role.. The entire campaign focus was always issues pertaining to Pakistan. Not india, nothing on india. Nobody even cared.

the Girl he is in love with asked him to stay in arabia one more day. she has something special for him. that's the reason he said **** it. pakistan can wait 1 day. i gotta see this :)

the Girl he is in love with asked him to stay in arabia one more day. she has something special for him. that's the reason he said **** it. pakistan can wait 1 day. i gotta see this :)

we are struggling with the pigeons here so its not bad. ts simple. You want the 3500 pigeons to look like a symbol of peace, you gotta give us time to collect them.

Trip is likely cancelled, due to the increase in regional tensions
The “postponement” is diplomatic speak to avoid looking biased to India.
This means some sort of military action is likely.

PAF should be on alert. Retaliation must be swift.

If its false WHO CARES

if its true WHO CARES

tensions are high so it could indeed be possible as Saudis are due in india right after
So they will have to start pissing people off if thsy say the wrong thing
Better then the diplomatic tightrope a delay is possible

The investment will still be made its not an issue

such chutyas...always overestimating themselves, lol.
it is moved up by a day, that all. I have no clue why folks in India make shit up to make themselves relevant when this has nothing to do with the incident against occupiers in Kashmir.

Last edited:
just like Pakistan Russia military exercise got cancle after uri . lol

just like Pakistan Russia military exercise got cancle after uri . lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom