What's new

Saudi prince postpones pakistan tour..media?

Serious lack of bring cells here

So the Indian attack will be so sloppy that they will bomb another head of the state.. What do these idiots think before tweeting and lets say for example that he delays for 2 days. 2 days delay is diplomatic standoff result? Cancellation is result!!

There is a call for Blood and these uber patriots are foaming in the mouth.

Tsssss

Yeah.. 3500 pigeons will be released.. There is a bird shortage in Rawalpindi and islo so they are getting birds from other cities...

I am not kidding.. Its all over the place.. Every news agency has reported it.
:lol: this sounds really funny tbh koi hal nhi

due to intelligence reports that indians want to do terrorism in Pakistan, his routes and schedule is changed.
He is coming even if its war.

His entire team is here. They have prepared everything and his visit will happen. Whether on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday.. The entire country's air space will be shut down on Sunday along with routes planned and thousands of soldiers prepared for his arrival.. He will come just like the Russians came and again and again..

I guess we are going to have to bear another phantasy sir-ji-kal shitrike. Last time one of their soldiers was a guest in Pakistan for couple of months who on the night of the super secret mythical strike forgot the way.

If Saudi trip is postponed we need to move a couple of squadrons of Thunders to the forward line and identify targets deep inside India. Any move from India should be taken as an act of war and bombs should fall in Delhi.
Lol.

Cancelled, per sources.

His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defence of the Kingdom of #SaudiArabia will visit #Pakistan on 17-18 February 2019. The visit programme remains unchanged.” - @ForeignOfficePk

Baqi ab foreign office janay

His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defence of the Kingdom of #SaudiArabia will visit #Pakistan on 17-18 February 2019. The visit programme remains unchanged.” - @ForeignOfficePk

Baqi ab foreign office janay

Serious lack of bring cells here

So the Indian attack will be so sloppy that they will bomb another head of the state.. What do these idiots think before tweeting and lets say for example that he delays for 2 days. 2 days delay is diplomatic standoff result? Cancellation is result!!

There is a call for Blood and these uber patriots are foaming in the mouth.
Indian media is saying he was to start his tour on Sunday. But maybe there is a slight delay due to some other reasons but indian diplomacy or should i say "Modi ji ki taakat" have nothing to do with it. What they're not realizing is that his india tour will also be delayed. So what is there to feel happy about? :lol:
It is..
21 gun salute and pigeons.. They better not coincide. :p
OHHH that's just pure evil thought but it sounds interesting. :lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy:

So? His visit on Sunday was announced in morning newspapers.. Army deployment, the preparation for his visit. Lock down of air space.
Indian media is saying he was to start his tour on Sunday. But maybe there is a slight delay due to some other reasons but indian diplomacy or should i say "Modi ji ki taakat" have nothing to do with it. What they're not realizing is that his india tour will also be delayed. So what is there to feel happy about? :lol:

OHHH that's just pure evil thought but it sounds interesting. :lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy:

I have got no clue.. I raise my hands.. He is not skipping us and directly going to india which would be a snub, he is not cancelling us which would be a snub, and his south Asia visit both have been upped but you know need to show the magic of modi. How amazing he is that he has delayed the Saudi visit by a day and has caused pakistan unbelievable damage and shown him its place in the world

I really have no idea what is this desperation to give some magic credit to modi. Its sickening and frankly annoying.. Ridiculous. First US advisory one, then the ujh plant on Water one and now this. Pathetic.

Gangadeshi's and their delusion wet dreams, Bhartis think the whole world revolves around toilets less nation, why should other leaders should cancel their visit to Pakistan because of a suicide attack in Indian Occupied Kashmir due to their own making. Countless Pakistani's died due to Indian sponsored terrorists coming over from Afghanistan but Pakistan didn't cry like a little baby.

Indians have proven to be sore losers due to all the investments coming in to Pakistan, India is losing all its leverage in Afghanistan slowly and now they have created this drama to divert all the attention, for all I care India can get lost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom