What's new

Saudi King lavishes Hillary Clinton with $500K worth of jewels

Not true! I never heard of such thing tbqh. :lol:
What you heard about Saudi cutting oil supply to PK if PK attacks India for Kashmir, I will let @Yzd Khalifa bro answer that.

I don't think that India and Pakistan will go to war these days. Both countries are nuclear, arming themselves to the teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no hate anywhere, its your inner-self skewing another person's comments. What an intelligent person would take from my "thesis" is that we need a give a damn when our people are killed but we don't. And this concept is very offensive to you people for some reason beyond my understanding. Care to tell from which angle the events in the world these days are NOT REAL?

I am not familiar with your thesis, so please enlighten me, I am all ears.

Who is getting killed? Who is this "our people"? Pakistani's in Pakistan? And Saudi's have something to do with it?

No concept of reality is offensive to me, I am hear to understand and learn from people. I responded to your post, because I could sense some feeling of frustration and a tinge of hatred with usage of words like "Shawarma world" and our brother not being able to see beyond it. But if you really do not have hatred issues, who am I to say otherwise.

I am not familiar with your thesis, so please enlighten me, I am all ears.

Who is getting killed? Who is this "our people"? Pakistani's in Pakistan? And Saudi's have something to do with it?

No concept of reality is offensive to me, I am hear to understand and learn from people. I responded to your post, because I could sense some feeling of frustration and a tinge of hatred with usage of words like "Shawarma world" and our brother not being able to see beyond it.

First you lie, that you are not familiar with my idea while in the same post you say you like to hear and understand. Had you read my previous posts, the whole concept wouldn't be an alien to you. But it's alright, you are not the first such person I had to deal in my life, so I'll go over it again.

Our people in my posts in thread means our muslims, not only Pakistanis or saudis or syrians but everyone.

Is is too difficult for you to understand and agree with the notion that people should care why "our" people die everyday and the best we can do is condemn? I actually envy western leadership, I don't have hate against them. They do whats in their best interests. An example, some militant fires a rocket at Israelis and kills one, they respond by killing 10+, while their way may be wrong they do show how much of a damn they give.

Its funny you can get all rattled up by a joke "shawrma world" but cant give a damn about real people that are dying everyday on streets. What a joke you are.

First you lie, that you are not familiar with my idea while in the same line you say you like to hear and understand. Had you read my previous posts, the whole concept wouldn't be an alien to you. But it's alright, you are not the first such person I had to deal in my life, so I'll go over it again.

Our people in my posts in thread means our muslims, not only Pakistanis or saudis or syrians but everyone.

Is is too difficult for you to understand and agree with the notion that people should care why "our" people die everyday and the best we can do is condemn? I actually envy western leadership, I don't have hate against them. They do whats in their best interests. An example, some militant fires a rocket at Israelis and kills one, they respond by killing 10+, while their way may be wrong they do show how much of a damn they give.

Its funny you can get all rattled up by a joke "shawrma world" but cant give a damn about real people that are dying everyday on streets. What a joke you are.

Wow, man, take it easy there. A whole lot accusations. I lie, I get rattled up etc. etc.

So you care about all Muslims in the world? How about the Syrians that are dying everyday from shelling by Assad's forces? Because that is the largest number of Muslim death that is happening now, lets start with that. Who do you think have done the most to help them fight back?

Let's bring up Israel a little later, as they are not killing as many people as Assad everyday, but we will get to it, I promise.

Wow, man, take it easy there. A whole lot accusations. I lie, I get rattled up etc. etc.

So you care about all Muslims in the world? How about the Syrians that are dying everyday from shelling by Assad's forces? Because that is the largest number of Muslim death that is happening now, lets start with that. Who do you think have done the most to help them fight back?

Let's bring up Israel a little later, as they are not killing as many people as Assad everyday, but we will get to it, I promise.

Its amazing, its like talking to a 3 year old that knows how to write and navigate around the web. Facts in front of you, pointed out to you are still acquisitions. Stubborn people usually show their intelligence the door quicker than speed of light.

Who has supplied them with weapons? The people fighting back who eat lungs out of dead people, yay for supporting lunatics. One side gets armed with sophisticated weaponry starts killing the other, the other side wont rain them with rose petals, don't think I need to prove a theorem for that.

Its amazing, its like talking to a 3 year old that knows how to write and navigate around the web. Facts in front of you, pointed out to you are still acquisitions. Stubborn people usually show their intelligence the door quicker than speed of light.

Who has supplied them with weapons? The people fighting back who eat lungs out of dead people, yay for supporting lunatics. One side gets armed with sophisticated weaponry starts killing the other, the other side wont rain them with rose petals, don't think I need to prove a theorem for that.

Now you are resorting to insults, that I talk like a 3 year old. Well I think I am getting the drift here. And there is not much to talk about then. You have exposed your bias and all of us know where that comes from.

So, from now, do us a favor, please do not speak for all Muslims, as you do not care for or speak for all Muslims. And give it a rest with your deception, we have seen it too many times already.

Now you are resorting to insults, that I talk like a 3 year old. Well I think I am getting the drift here. And there is not much to talk about then. You have exposed your bias and all of us know where that comes from.

So, from now, do us a favor, please do not speak for all Muslims, as you do not care for or speak for all Muslims. And give it a rest with your deception, we have seen it too many times already.

HAA! Exposed! People that have no room to hide their ugliness always try to bail out with a bit of dignity calling Exposes on God knows what.

Just because I can insult your intelligence along doesn't mean I have bias or anything to hide.

Yeah, same old bull, don't speak for all Muslims (Which I am not a spokesman of, no one appointed me but still I am free to express my opinions as I have been). You may now be able to connect the phrase, love living in "Shawarma World" don't talk about reality. I am more of a human than you, I can least talk about the wrongs while you love to not discuss/ hear as if things would just turn fine and dandy one fine day.

HAA! Exposed! People that have no room to hide their ugliness always try to bail out with a bit of dignity calling Exposes on God knows what.

Just because I can insult your intelligence along doesn't mean I have bias or anything to hide.

Yeah, same old bull, don't speak for all Muslims (Which I am not a spokesman of, no on appointed me but still I am free to express my opinions). You may now be able to connect the phrase, love living in "Shawarma World" don't talk about reality. I am more of a human than you, I can least talk about the wrongs while you love to not discuss/ hear as if things would just turn fine and dandy one fine day.

Suit yourself, say what you want, but I don't care to discuss anything with you anymore. Thanks for your time.

do you forget brother................The Khawarij......evil horn will come from nejd/riyadh..............prophet warning us...

dont worry all arab will erase & elimated forever from earth........soon great warfare will killed & destroy all arab nation...hoho

saudi Arabia and all arab kingdom are the cursed nation.......they are the slave of zionist & west..........

Saudi Arabia & Zionist Are No.1 Imam Mahdi & Prophet Isa enemy In future..................

Arab King Is Slave Of Zionist & Illuminati they are working together with Illuminati & Iblis/Devil

if you are muslim you will believe with the unseen

Watch This
A Conversation With The Jinn - Iblis, Dajjal, Illumaniti, Arab Leaders, Malbars

A brother who performed exorcism(i.e. uses Ruqya) on a sister who was previously possessed by the Jinn, calls upon the Jinn by using our sister as a medium, to invite them to leave polytheism, and other evil acts and invites them to Islam. Once our sister was healed from the Jinn, an opening to the Jinn world (i.e. astral world) remains open, so the brother uses this opening to the astral world, or Jinn world, in order to capture other Jinn, using verses from the Quran, or Allah's will, to command the Jinn to attend, and converses with them.

Revealing very interesting information, about the religion of Malbars, Iblis, and Jinn who work under Iblis, the Illuminati, Arab leaders, and the Dajjal.....

Of Course This Is Fake ?...........Or This True.....Its Your Choice...

Suit yourself, say what you want, but I don't care to discuss anything with you anymore. Thanks for your time.

Well that sucks. No thanks to you for wasting my time. I thought my wisdom turned you to into man but stubbornness clearly won. Also thanks for Exposing me on something only you would know.

do you forget brother................The Khawarij......evil horn will come from nejd/riyadh..............prophet warning us...

dont worry all arab will erase & elimated forever from earth........soon great warfare will killed & destroy all arab nation...hoho

saudi Arabia and all arab kingdom are the cursed nation.......they are the slave of zionist & west..........

Saudi Arabia & Zionist Are No.1 Imam Mahdi & Prophet Isa enemy In future..................

Arab King Is Slave Of Zionist & Illuminati they are working together with Illuminati & Iblis/Devil

if you are muslim you will believe with the unseen

Watch This
A Conversation With The Jinn - Iblis, Dajjal, Illumaniti, Arab Leaders, Malbars

A brother who performed exorcism(i.e. uses Ruqya) on a sister who was previously possessed by the Jinn, calls upon the Jinn by using our sister as a medium, to invite them to leave polytheism, and other evil acts and invites them to Islam. Once our sister was healed from the Jinn, an opening to the Jinn world (i.e. astral world) remains open, so the brother uses this opening to the astral world, or Jinn world, in order to capture other Jinn, using verses from the Quran, or Allah's will, to command the Jinn to attend, and converses with them.

Revealing very interesting information, about the religion of Malbars, Iblis, and Jinn who work under Iblis, the Illuminati, Arab leaders, and the Dajjal.....

Of Course This Is Fake ?...........Or This True.....Its Your Choice...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should join comedy circus.
Comedy Circus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first season was good.After that ,it's been pathetic. We need more people like you.

Back
Top Bottom