What's new

Saudi King lavishes Hillary Clinton with $500K worth of jewels

nice i know obama felt like a rapper with that on lol.

most of this aid goes into personal pockets of corrupt politicians and local war lords...beside this aid doesnt really make much sense other than a PR exercise when same wealth can flow as an investment to uplift people lives and make them self dependent rather than aid dependent.

I don't think these kinds of aids go to the bad guys. I have been to Pakistan and I see some of the things we contributed to the Pakistani people.

nice i know obama felt like a rapper with that on lol.

Bling Bling! :thinktank:

500K $ is not that high just look zardari took with him 15 crrore rupee gifts . who gift him ?

What do Muslim and Islam have to do with this? :lol: you are the pathetic one actually, no one else.

religion will always be involved because your country rules Makkah/Medina and also claims to be the perfect Sharia state. You guys should just quit on being muslims and start worshipping your pagan Gods, it is better for you and rest of the world, you are the biggest Shame for muslims all over the world, how can the worst human beings in the world be muslims?

wtf?????? they have so much money to save???

His money.. His wish...

Good for Hillary...

500K $ is not that high just look zardari took with him 15 crrore rupee gifts . who gift him ?

Who knows... He might have impressed some like-minded Saudis.. :D

The Saudis are generous..I don't see any problem here. Its our money we do whatever we wish with it, no one has the right to question on that. Hands off pls.:coffee:

The Saudis are generous..I don't see any problem here. Its our money we do whatever we wish with it, no one has the right to question on that. Hands off pls.:coffee:

hahahhahha generous? ask the same question to the millions of slaves from Asia/Africa you have in your country.

hahahhahha generous? ask the same question to the millions of slaves from Asia/Africa you have in your country.

Stay back and take your hands off our pocket, thats all. :wave:

All that jealousy and envy comin from my enemies
While I'm sippin on Re-mi
in front of black Lexus, Chevy's on the roam
Ninety-six big body, sittin on chrome
As we head up out the zone, stone-facin is on
You can admire, but don't look too long
I'm livin a dream with triple beams and my pockets bulgin
It's hard to imagine -- picture me rollin!
2PAC:smokin:

:lol:

Common guys..Heads of states giving presents to dignitories is not a new thing..In case of Saudis,giving costly presents,entertaining guests lavishly etc are part of their culture..

Speak for yourself and your own country, you just make sure you won't talk on our behalf.

HA! Look around you, the whole world hunts down Muslims regardless of nationalities and the best reaction that can come is the act of condemnation.

Lets take a look at a few countries totally in chaos and what has been done so far by the Muslim world:

Libya in chaos,
Egypt in chaos,
Iraq in chaos,
Pakistan in chaos,
Afganistan in chaos
Syria already in a civil war and about to be turned into new Iraq,
Palestine totally lost

And this list is what I could just think of right now. What has been the reaction from Muslim world (Yes saudi arab is included in that definition) so far? Every day almost 100+ Muslims die, anyone raises a finger? Key for you is that Saudi is not on the list...Yet. I'd love to see your changed opinion soon. :)

So, You go ahead and enjoy the oil filled donuts and give out $500K goodies to people who could not care less about you. Forget spending that money on a good cause, you are Saudi after all.

I honestly don't have to speak on anyone's behalf, its happening as we speak.

I'm no messenger, no harbinger. I see the news and put my views here, at least I am not living a lie.

Back
Top Bottom