What's new

Saudi crown prince to visit Pakistan by end year

I'll give you a simple answer fool. Want to feel the heat? Imagine being boxed by Israel, Turkey from the west and Iran and Pakistan in cooperation with Israel from the East.

All the trouble that stems our progress are Arab related, whether you like it or not. Imagine, being a friends to Israel, India and Iran, instead of you? Look at Turkeys progress, just because of following this policy.

By the way, war is imminent, don't be so hyped about the 'arab spring' and that what you achieved. There is a difference when foreign forces are shooting to kill in comparison to confused local police.

You Egyptian, will teach us a lesson? You couldn't even get rid of one 80 year old fat man for the better part your pathetic history after the pharaohs raped and pillaged you for generations.

Never EVER compare your kind to our people or lands. Kapeesh?

Tell me of ONE ARAB KILL of Israeli aircraft? Go back and enjoy the recent 'partial' freedom you got. Oooooops be careful, GIS maybe watching what you type. Hail to the president of EGG.ypt.

First : You are a reasonable member.. Please shut this crap.

Skorpian is acting nice...So please don't take your personal grudges with Arabs on him...

Egyptians are just like Pakistanis ... They don't look down upon anyone..

Now a quiz:

Question: Name one Arab country TRULY free from internal (kings, queens and jokers) and external (US, Russia and whatever) influences?

Your choices are:

A) None
B) None
C) None

Please go and place a few imaginary farts in protest to the above question to get rid of abdominal pain.

And what about Pakistan? This goes for Pakistanis too...

Are you free of your pathetic rich Zardaris , shareefs , Memons etc etc? External influences? Really?

People living in glass houses should not throw stones at others...

Let me make this clear.

I have seen posts by Arab members like Blackeagle and Mosamania for a long time. They used to be very reasonable posters, defending Pakistan on most occasions. If they have become this way it's because of the rabid anti-Arab racism consistently thrown their way by Pakistani and Iranian members.

Now, I have nothing against Iran. In fact, quite the opposite. I am the biggest proponent of stronger friendship between Pakistan and Iran, followed by Turkey and Jordan as a start towards greater Middle East cooperation. However, this open racism must not be tolerated against anyone, including Arabs.

This is a Pakistani forum and Arabs, like others, are our guests. Let's behave ourselves and treat our guests with respect.

Are you free of your pathetic rich Zardaris , shareefs , Memons etc etc? External influences? Really?
People living in glass houses should not throw stones at others...

Mate let's not get into nitty gritty. My responses were precise and to the point. You can speak your mind, and I can speak mine without attacking anyone individually.

And about the quiz, If I remember correctly, you can go in front of the parliament building, remove your undergarments and scold the president and prime minister. Can't you? I think you can. So there is no comparison. When were you last harassed at home by the political machinery? We, I think are one of the most democratic nations on the planet. OK, I agree it's a bit out of whack and the controls aren't there, but slowly they will be built into the system.

But as a matter of choice, what would you prefer: A ruthless monarchy, military junta or our present form of messed up democracy? My choice a million time, over and over again will be the shitty democracy that we have. Where the freedom of thought hasn't been stifled.!

Let me make this clear.

I have seen posts by Arab members like Blackeagle and Mosamania for a long time. They used to be very reasonable posters, defending Pakistan on most occasions. If they have become this way it's because of the rabid anti-Arab racism consistently thrown their way by Pakistani and Iranian members.

Now, I have nothing against Iran. In fact, quite the opposite. I am the biggest proponent of stronger friendship between Pakistan and Iran, followed by Turkey and Jordan as a start towards greater Middle East cooperation. However, this open racism must not be tolerated against anyone, including Arabs.

Exactly. I have felt the same. Members on this forum go OVER-BOARD against Arabs...

Arab posters never post anything anti-Pakistan , but they face the most racism here..which is not good.

Let cut this crap now....

Mate let's not get into nitty gritty. My responses were precise and to the point. You can speak your mind, and I can speak mine without attacking anyone individually.

And about the quiz, If I remember correctly, you can go in front of the parliament building, remove your undergarments and scold the president and prime minister. Can't you? I think you can. So there is no comparison. When were you last harassed at home by the political machinery? We, I think are one of the most democratic nations on the planet. OK, I agree it's a bit out of whack and the controls aren't there, but slowly they will be built into the system.

But as a matter of choice, what would you prefer: A ruthless monarchy, military junta or our present form of messed up democracy? My choice a million time, over and over again will be the shitty democracy that we have. Where the freedom of thought hasn't been stifled.!

We must become the freest Muslim country first and set a role model...only THEN we can take the moral high ground.... I know for the fact that Pakistan is one of the most free country of the world.... Specially with politicians..You can protest in WHATEVER way you want.. you can question politicians like no tomorrow..you can ridicule them on national T.V... but lets just focus on Pakistan and political stability.....

Arabs , on this forum , DO get treated unfairly! So sometimes , they just 'burst' with all the anger they accumulate while facing thrashing from all sides..

Let me make this clear.

This is a Pakistani forum and Arabs, like others, are our guests. Let's behave ourselves and treat our guests with respect.

Mate, everyone has been trying to behave. I literally have to bite my lips and hold back, sometimes. But what BlackEagle has written is way out of whack.

Whatever the case, no one should be allowed to come and trash us. These forums are indexed by search-engines and add to the plethora of 'doctored' negative comments about Pakistan and it's people, available elsewhere. We should add 'noindex' tags individually to such comments. Just for the sake of Pakistan.

NO !
A very good thread was seeded by followers of "Persian" religion.

It is their mischief, that they planted the first few messages, and after that every one fell for it.

To our Arab Friends:
most of the time when you see a Pakistani venting it out, is not because of any hate towards Middle East. It has other reasons .... and a frustration.

Wow he is openly insulting your country and you are still kissing his a.s.s.I am not sure how low you can get or even if u have any self respect? but as far as warm welcomes are concerned other then few losers who follow a beautiful religion corrupted by house of Saud to gain control over weaker minds no one wants to see him.

I agree that certain members on this forum aren't particularly fond of Arabs. However, it would be wise to clarify what exactly constitutes racism. It isn't racist to criticize anyone. I have observed that some of the complaints a few Pakistanis have against Arabs are basically issues they have against their governments. The irony here of course is that the GCC governments for instance are a lot better than many other governments in the world including Pakistan's own government. The progress of GCC nations is a testament to that. Thus arguments directed against the policies of Arab governments or their political stances aren't racist.

There is another group of members that thinks of Arabs as nothing but idiots living on a desert. Those people are the ones that may be classified as racists. Attacking someone's heritage or assuming that people are useless on the basis of their race or ethnicity is racist. Based on similar scenarios to the one described previously, it is obvious that racism is quite rampant on this forum. This does not only include stuff like Arab racism against Persians or vice versa. There is racism against Jews, Europeans, & even Indians on this forum. If someone wishes to tackle racism against one group of people then they must aim to stop racism against other ethnicities as well.

Another important point to note is that people should feel free to discuss any topic they want regardless of others' opinion or hatred of it. This implies that you may post any article or comment you desire & forget about other people's response to it. Everyone has the right to get their views heard regardless of the opposition they may face because of it. Stifling free speech just because others don't like or are unable to tolerate certain views is utterly retarded. Keep in mind that free speech here does not imply insulting or belittling others. Getting to the issue of the "emotional outbursts" certain members here experience on a variety of threads. My advice is that you learn to control yourselves & act like adults or simply get lost. Your presence is neither required nor desired.

=Skorpian;3223386]I'm sorry I know this is off topic, but I gotta reply to Icewolf and SamranAli.
First of all, when did Pakistan save the middle east ***? You say if it hadn't been for Pakistan, Middle east would be Israel. Lol what? We appreciate your contribution in the wars, but your contribution wasn't that *** saving that without it we would have been totally occupied

On one hand you appreciate our contribution on another you say didn't do enough .i am not sure what do u mean but we did more then most of your Rich Arab Neighbors did we were there for you shoulder to shoulder fighting and training.for a poor country like Pakistan we gave you the best we had to offer.

In return Arab countries supported India over Pakistan when it came to Kashmir and other issues and now Open support of Terrorist in Pakistan.

Second, you keep saying Arab countries all need oil and without oil they would die.

Well all countries in the world needs oil to move ahead in this world but one country has used its oil revenue to almost destroy ours.for which you cant blame us for not wanting to see these people near our country.

Well guess what, countries like Jordan and Lebanon barely have any oil.

Jordan is supported by USA in exchange for its 100% compliance and acceptance and obedience of western policies in middle east.

And Egypt has enough oil for its needs and exports a little bit only.

i HOPE IT CHANGES SOON BUT EGYPT ALSO GETS few billion/yr from USA

Do you see them living on desert and riding camels?

Yes

Third, you talked about Pakistani nuclear umbrella and how it saved us. What nuclear umbrella???

Not sure

Since when has there been a Pakistani nuclear umbrella for Arabs?!

again not sure

Fourth, you said that you survived 1947-2012 without Saudi help. Well, Saudi Arabia helped you in sanctions and helped fund your Nuclear program. If that's not Saudi help, then what will you call Saudi help?

helped us during sanction brother i am not sure what do you mean by that other then oil for delayed payments what did they do for us oh wait sponsored and financed paudies whos terrorist activities bring us to almost bankruptcy.

Fifth, you said you defended yourself from a much bigger India while we can't defend ourselves from small Israel. Israel is backed by USA and west, and USA will be their for Israel whenever it needs it.

India's allies include Israel USA hidden and now open Russia And all Arab nations

So technically we're defending ourselves from the super power USA, not the small Israel.

How may be in Egypt it will change now but as far as the rest of the Arab Nations are concerned brother no they are not they have lost and accepted Israel as a master.

Oh and btw, we still did defend ourselves pretty well. And you still have occupied territories in the form of Kashmir ( I'm not denying we have occupied territories too in Golan heights, West Bank & South Lebanon but don't act like you don't have any lost territories )

we didn't lose Kashmir in a war we have this issue since the independence and even after that we still liberated parts of it from a Much bigger in every way possible country India.

I'm not here to troll or start any flame wars. I'm merely replying and expressing my opinion. And I'm not in any way anti-Pakistani, and those who know me know that fact

I have been to Egypt and never ever came across Egyptian that looked down on Pakistanis and got nothing but respect from all Egyptian brothers but that's not the case in All G.C.C nations and.i Have Nothing but respect for the Egyptian and i am also very proud of Egyptians the way they have started to liberate their country from dictator without destroying her or killing each other

In Pakistan we don't hate Arabs we hate Puppets people who are installed on you and they do any thing and every thing to stay in power.

Good relation between Pakistan and Saudi Arab is in the interest of Pakistan.
We welcome our guest
pakistan-saudi-arabia-agree-strengthening-ties-1324299240.jpg

Mate, everyone has been trying to behave. I literally have to bite my lips and hold back, sometimes. But what BlackEagle has written is way out of whack.

Whatever the case, no one should be allowed to come and trash us. These forums are indexed by search-engines and add to the plethora of 'doctored' negative comments about Pakistan and it's people, available elsewhere. We should add 'noindex' tags individually to such comments. Just for the sake of Pakistan.

As I mentioned, in these particular cases, the posters had not written anything anti-Pakistan in the past. Their current behavior is a direct result of the racist provocations against them. I am 100% witness to that evolution.

There are a number of posters (including Pakistanis) who are extremely uncouth and incapable of civilized debate. They bring then tenor of this forum down. Let us strive to end this downward spiral and lift the level of discussion.

To return the discussion back to the topic, top level dignitaries from any state deserve to be welcomed with respect and hospitality. Whatever issues we may have with Saudi government policies, and there are always issues with ANY government, they are manageable within the scope of the greater relationship between the two countries.

KSA is home to Islam's holy places and Pakistanis look forward to religious pilgrimages. The relationship between Pakistan and KSA is, and must remain, rock solid.

Good relation between Pakistan and Saudi Arab is in the interest of Pakistan.
We welcome our guest

We certainly do welcome him and all from Saudi, albeit, with a better and sensible agenda that is not built upon dictates and the blood of Pakistani civilians. The price has to be reciprocated in full. Else, us the new generation armed with science and history will leash hell that, god has yet to design.

As I mentioned, in these particular cases, the posters had not written anything anti-Pakistan in the past. Their current behavior is a direct result of the racist provocations against them. I am 100% witness to that evolution.

There are a number of posters (including Pakistanis) who are extremely uncouth and incapable of civilized debate. They bring then tenor of this forum down. Let us strive to end this downward spiral and lift the level of discussion.

To return the discussion back to the topic, top level dignitaries from any state deserve to be welcomed with respect and hospitality. Whatever issues we may have with Saudi government policies, and there are always issues with ANY government, they are manageable within the scope of the greater relationship between the two countries.

KSA is home to Islam's holy places and Pakistanis look forward to religious pilgrimages. The relationship between Pakistan and KSA is, and must remain, rock solid.

Well I totally agree with you. Just that I am tired of the pointless constant bleeding that we have been subjected to, in the name of a particular sect, or if you will 'subset' of religion. And you know very well, what I'm talking about.

I have no issues with any dignitary visiting. Just as long as they are bringing a message of peace for us as well.

Just that I am tired of the pointless constant bleeding that we have been subjected to, in the name of a particular sect, or if you will 'subset' of religion. And you know very well, what I'm talking about.

Before assigning blame to any outsiders, on whichever side of the sectarian divide, let us hold our own leaders to task for selling the country short in the first place. Why is it that we don't see such sectarian divides in the more sensible countries of the Muslim world?

To paraphrase Eleanor Roosevelt, "no one can make you an extremist without your consent".

Before assigning blame to any outsiders, on whichever side of the sectarian divide, let us hold our own leaders to task for selling the country short in the first place. Why is it that we don't see such sectarian divides in the more sensible countries of the Muslim world?

To paraphrase Eleanor Roosevelt, "no one can make you an extremist without your consent".

Any idea how we can achieve that? I'm worried sick that we won't be able to answer that particular question in our lifetime. Imagine this: I can't even change my dads opinion about such things.

If anyone has an idea, trust me I can put my money where my mouth is. And I have plenty to spare for this cause!

Back
Top Bottom