What's new

Saudi crown prince to visit Pakistan by end year

To BlackEagle : So you finally lost it ! I told you you will. I'm guessing even the Mule Joke isn't going to work this time around. Sorry yaar...but be a bit gentle on Pakistan the next time for the sake of the rest of us Pakistanis - the overwhelming majority if you do ever have the chance to visit Pakistan.

Yes, I lost it. Few Pakistanis here got to understand that people have patience limits and people do have hands to type, not only you. Some here said that Arabs only whine over Palestinian and Syrian just causes but never care about Muslims in Burma. Well, Arab countries condemned such atrocities and are using their influence in the UN to stop it. It's all over our media and press. However, I don't believe in our regimes taking tangible actions but only diplomacy to absorb their people anger. Okay, guys:
I would like to ask you to take a look and compare Burma threads in Arab forums and here:
http://defense-arab.com/vb/showthread.php?t=58243&page=15
http://4flying.com/showthread.php?t=85073&page=12

Plz, understand that we don't want anything but to see you live in peace and prosperity. That's all. And all the stuff you blame Arabs for are lies and baseless. I apologize for the unreasonable and silly things that got out of me here. You know we are camel riders and lizard eaters...:disagree:

Yes, I lost it. Few Pakistanis here got to understand that people have patience limits and people do have hands to type, not only you. Some here said that Arabs only whine over Palestinian and Syrian just causes but never care about Muslims in Burma. Well, Arab countries condemned such atrocities and are using their influence in the UN to stop it. It's all over our media and press. However, I don't believe in our regimes taking tangible actions but only diplomacy to absorb their people anger. Okay, guys:
I would like to ask you to take a look and compare Burma threads in Arab forums and here:
http://defense-arab.com/vb/showthread.php?t=58243&page=15
http://4flying.com/showthread.php?t=85073&page=12

Plz, understand that we don't want anything but to see you live in peace and prosperity. That's all. And all the stuff you blame Arabs for are lies and baseless. I apologize for the unreasonable and silly things that got out of me here. You know we are camel riders and lizard eaters...:disagree:

Say what...? I thought you guys were 'camel shaggers' ! :D

Nah..jokes aside, at times, some of the attitudes of us Pakistanis with respect to the Arabs can be embarrassing to say the least but believe me when I say this the vast majority of Pakistanis don't have anything but warm wishes for you guys. Yes..there are a few issues that we get worked up over - the decadence of your Royals is one thing when they instead of investing back into the country to make it progress in ways none of us (because of the disparity of resources at your disposal and ours !) can they'd much rather go and buy an AirBus A380 for their kid or dress their buttts with some of the most obscenely...nay vomitingly expensive things that man has ever come up with ! Or some of the, alleged, ill-treatment meted out to our boys when they go and work as laborers in UAE or the governments of your countries not even giving citizenship to Pakistanis who've been there for decades ! Those things make us angry...but none of them is any worse than what we ourselves do in our 'Land of the Pure - Pakistan'...so don't fret and yes I do apologize for any racist remarks that my compatriots may have made !

P.S the MODs on PDF have a no-nonsense policy about these things and they even have cluttered some of the trash away from the forum so don't worry its going to be alright here !

P.P.S 'Camel Rider'...? Dude, what happened to the Mule ? :blink:

Nah..jokes aside, at times, some of the attitudes of us Pakistanis with respect to the Arabs can be embarrassing to say the least but believe me when I say this the vast majority of Pakistanis don't have anything but warm wishes for you guys. Yes..there are a few issues that we get worked up over - the decadence of your Royals is one thing when they instead of investing back into the country to make it progress in ways none of us (because of the disparity of resources at your disposal and ours !) can they'd much rather go and buy an AirBus A380 for their kid or dress their buttts with some of the most obscenely...nay vomitingly expensive things that man has ever come up with ! Or some of the, alleged, ill-treatment meted out to our boys when they go and work as laborers in UAE or the governments of your countries not even giving citizenship to Pakistanis who've been there for decades ! Those things make us angry...but none of them is any worse than what we ourselves do in our 'Land of the Pure - Pakistan'...so don't fret and yes I do apologize for any racist remarks that my compatriots may have made !

P.S the MODs on PDF have a no-nonsense policy about these things and they even have cluttered some of the trash away from the forum so don't worry its going to be alright here !

Yara Armstrong. You and your semi-confusing-semi-apologetic posts, sometimes make me wish to shoot myself :blink:

We can discuss the mule thing here. I am not ok now, I am thirsty and desperately need a cegarette... See you after Iftar brother.:alcoholic:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/199452-congrats-armstrong-completing-2000-posts.html

Yara Armstrong. You and your semi-confusing-semi-apologetic posts, sometimes make me wish to shoot myself :blink:

I think you're a little low on 'God's sweet nectar', Khan Sahib ! There was nothing cryptic about my post...sometimes we raise legitimate points, which is perfectly acceptable to them, and then we go on being racist, which is unacceptable to all of us.

I think you're a little low on 'God's sweet nectar', Khan Sahib ! There was nothing cryptic about my post...sometimes we raise legitimate points, which is perfectly acceptable to them, and then we go on being racist, which is unacceptable to all of us.

Yes, racism is unacceptable, but it wasn't only Pakistanis being racist here. Arab members were just as racist, if not even more racist. People tend to speak the truth in anger. They may exaggerate their comments a bit, but for the most part; that which is said in anger is usually the truth about how they feel. So all those racist comments people read from Arab members are basically their true feelings showing.

It's better to never forget the posts made by racists here, their apologies are pathetic & unacceptable. People do loose their cool in anger, but if someone lacks control over his or her's emotions, then he or she shouldn't participate in debates or discussions in the first place.

Please do not blame Blackeagle ! The September approaches in Jordan and so does the frustration ... Great to see a Arab calling us sponsors of terrorism when they funded on US command an entire war against Soviets which made the Americans the sole Super power ! :azn: ... Talking of defending yourself , there is no parallel to Arabs inviting the US and its allies to defend them against Iraq :lol: ... And these people who lost all wars against tinny Israel with heavy casualties are going to teach us military history ? :azn:

It's better to never forget the posts made by racists here, their apologies are pathetic & unacceptable. People do loose their cool in anger, but if someone lacks control over his or her's emotions, then he or she shouldn't participate in debates or discussions in the first place.

Seconded ...

where were arabs when iraq was attacked, destroyed? Libiya? Afghanistan? Palestine? Oh they were in alliance with US. Dont teach us what you dont know yourself.

Back
Top Bottom