What's new

Saudi crown prince to visit Pakistan by end year

salman-prince-670-afp.jpg

An April 14, 2010 file photo of Saudi Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud shows him during a special convocation at Jamia Millia Islamia University in New Delhi. – Photo by AFP

Saudi crown prince to visit Pakistan by end year
APP | 3 hours ago

ISLAMABAD: Prince Fahd bin Sultan bin Abdul Aziz, Governor of Tabouk, phoned Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf on Monday evening and conveyed his greetings to him on the advent of the holy month of Ramazan.

The prime minister reciprocated the sentiments of Prince Fahd and prayed for peace and joy to all the Muslims in the world.

The Saudi prince said that the prime minister’s meeting with King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz was extremely cordial and useful. He said that the king considered Pakistan as his second home.

He told the prime minister that Crown Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz would visit Pakistan by the end of this year.

The prince asked the Premier to convey his best regards to President Asif Ali Zardari.

Prime Minister Ashraf said that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia enjoyed excellent relations, which were rooted in common faith, traditions and values.

He said that Pakistan held the royal family in the highest esteem.

The prime minister said that his recent visit to Saudi Arabia was a great success. He said that he exchanged views on a variety of subjects with King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz and Saudi Crown Prince Saud Al Faisal and was deeply impressed by the vision and insight of King Abdullah.

He said that it would be his utmost endeavour to take the bilateral relations between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia to new heights during his premiership.

**********​

A very Warm Welcome and we hope to see you around a lot more.

We defended ourselves and Israel don't occupy an inch of Jordanian territories. Go, liberate your lands before babbling about others. Tell me, which war did you win? oh you great wariours?! Pathetic.

We defended our land from 3x bigger enime? You didnt. Even they dont dare to attack us now. If they then they had to attack in 2002 and 2008.

a very good thread got in the hands of blackeagle troll.

We defended our land from 3x bigger enime? You didnt. Even they dont dare to attack us now. If they then they had to attack in 2002 and 2008.

NO !
A very good thread was seeded by followers of "Persian" religion.

It is their mischief, that they planted the first few messages, and after that every one fell for it.

To our Arab Friends:
most of the time when you see a Pakistani venting it out, is not because of any hate towards Middle East. It has other reasons .... and a frustration.

We defended our land from 7x bigger population and 3x bigger enemy... They cant even defend themselves from small Israel

Icewolf and Blackeagle both acting like idiots IMO. Good job guys the Zionists have won they have divided us all. :cheers: Dam fools the both of you. :hitwall:

What was there to actually divide?

NO !
A very good thread was seeded by followers of "Persian" religion.

It is their mischief, that they planted the first few messages, and after that every one fell for it.

To our Arab Friends:
most of the time when you see a Pakistani venting it out, is not because of any hate towards Middle East. It has other reasons .... and a frustration.

Just stop mate....

We defended our land from 7x bigger population and 3x bigger enemy... They cant even defend themselves from small Israel

not just Israel also the western world , in first i think ur don't know anything about economy , but now i see u don't know about policy also hehehe

Both of you, stop it already.
What are you two trying to prove ? and what will you gain by proving your "my panties are on fire" point ?

for 3 pages you people could not contribute a single positive line !

I don't know why so many Pakistanis are so anti-Arab on this forum. In real life, Pakistanis have a lot of respect for Arabic culture.

The crown prince would be a guest -- let him enjoy the hospitality and let's not speculate anything about his motives.

Let him make his pitch, but Pakistan should make it clear it values both the Arab and Iranian relationship, and will not take sides in their conflict.

I would like to have a fair comment on this question and justify ...In a long run does the majority of Pakistan sympathize/wants close friendship with Saudi or does majority of Pakistan sympathize/wants friendship with Iran ?

Pls refrain from giving very diplomatic answers like "both" ...

I would like to have a fair comment on this question and justify ...In a long run does the majority of Pakistan sympathize/wants close friendship with Saudi or does majority of Pakistan sympathize/wants friendship with Iran ?

Why not both? If India can claim to do so, why can't other countries?

This Saudi Family is against all Pakistan's Interest .. we are suffering too much b/c of them & now they are trying to ruin IP gas Pipeline .. :angry:

Yaar, WTH is this??? I've noticed we Pakistanis have a habit of blaming others for almost everything and never admit to our own faults which are a result of our own shortcomings!!

If we have any honor left in us then we wouldn't let anyone bribe or dictate to us how we should live or how we should do our business with Iran or any other country.

Every nation looks after its own interests, its time Pakistanis start looking after theirs.

They are both brotherly Muslim countries and Pakistanis value the brotherly love of BOTH these countries. Who the hell are you to ask us to choose between our two brothers.

Why not both? If India can claim to do so, why can't other countries?

You have a fair point there but i am not asking about the central leaderships official stand .... i am talking about who is more closer to the from general public view point ,
For example Indian govt might have excellent relationship with both USA and Russia, but closeness/sympathies of most Indians will be with Russia /.... on similar lines i wanted to know whom Pakistani public favours

Anytime a person doesn't know how to perceive this as good or bad.. is usually bad :S

What possibly could a puppet state to the U.S. and Israel provide us.

And what the hell are we? Our army accepts military aid from the US and turns a blind eye to the drone strikes that kill innocent people. Same situation with all the branches of the military as well as the "civilian" government.

Pakistani public favor none while govt favor both Iran and Arabs

Back
Top Bottom