What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Pretty much. the Tornado is one of the best if not the best fighter bomber out there. The typhoon is more of an air superiority than a strike craft. The F-15 Strike eagle can be a very good air superiority aircraft but the Strike Eagle variant is more for well "STRIKE"
In My opinion Saudi Arabia should check J 10B or Rafale or Russian Mig 35 what do you say Sir

In My opinion Saudi Arabia should check J 10B or Rafale or Russian Mig 35 what do you say Sir

Integrating new aircrafts is difficult especially if they are from a source the Air Force is not used to, They would have to be upgraded drastically to give it the ability to carry the munition which that particular air force have stock piled and also for joint communications etc. which would take a serious amount of both time and cash.

as for the Rafale I see why we opted for the Typhoon instead since the EF-2000 is more Air-to-air than it is Air-to-ground. Because in the Air-to-ground aspect we already have two very capable aircrafts which do this job perfectly well.

But it is possible however.

RSAF Saudi Hawks enter Guinness World Book of Records

Last edited by a moderator:
A RSAF Montage with the song "These are your hawks" in the background

After viewing this thread, I can see one should never underestimate the armed forces of Saudi Arabia.

Even if it’s a waste at least the Saudis fully buy their aircraft unlike some Arab countries.

So yeah their planes, their problem !!!!!!

peace

Zoom in your screen and you will be able to read it perfectly.

a0b970779e.jpg

RSAF strike with a tornado at a Houthi weapon stash.

Back
Top Bottom