What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Saudi Armed Forces is lucky to have whatever they desire except for may be Nuclear Submarines & Bombs( because those who have this cannot sell them to another country)

Saudi Armed Forces is lucky to have whatever they desire except for may be Ballastic Missiles and Nuclear Submarines( because nobody those who have this cannot sell them to another country)

Saudi Arabia possess an unknown number of CSS-2 [DF-3] missiles with a maximum range of 2,650km and a 2,150 kg payload .
Numbers and warheads are under great secrecy.

However , Saudi Arabia Promised that the missiles would not carry nuclear or chemical warheads . ( possibility of a biological payload ? )

Saudi Arabia possess an unknown number of CSS-2 [DF-3] missiles with a maximum range of 2,650km and a 2,150 kg payload .

However , Saudi Arabia Promised that the missiles would not carry nuclear or chemical warheads . ( possibility of a biological payload ? )

Somethings are better kept under the table Khalid. I kind of regret starting these threads really would have been better in war time if someone tries to invade thinking they will be met with roses and a fleeing fat army or a "Pakistani" army that they only need to demoralize and instead are faced with the very Saudis he thought nothing of.....What would I pay to see the look in his face.

Apologies, only after posting did i remember about China selling some ballastic missiles to KSA in the late 80s(?) so I edited my post.

After viewing this thread, I can see one should never underestimate the armed forces of Saudi Arabia.

not only armed forces
but the whole saudi arabia
we dont know its capabilitys what it has and what it can do

Somethings are better kept under the table Khalid. I kind of regret starting these threads really would have been better in war time if someone tries to invade thinking they will be met with roses and a fleeing fat army or a "Pakistani" army that they only need to demoralize and instead are faced with the very Saudis he thought nothing of.....What would I pay to see the look in his face.

Who is trying to invade you bro? KSA is as big as Western Europe. Give every Saudi an AK 47 or M-16 and even the most advanced army will have a tough time controlling such a huge area.

There's nothing wrong in being proud of your country's army . This kind of information is already there and on the table for several years now . Sharing these information with common people and haters might show them that we are not an army of mercenaries driving BMWs and Mercedes with a machine gun turret mounted on top .

Your enemies know you well and they know what you are capable of . They want you to look weak because it serve their purpose .
and to be honest mate , I don't think a country will attack another country with information based on military forums . No one is that stupid . Or are they ? lol

There's nothing wrong in being proud of your country's army . This kind of information is already there and on the table for several years now . Sharing these information with common people and haters might show them that we are not an army of mercenaries driving BMWs and Mercedes with a machine gun turret mounted on top .

Your enemies know you well and they know what you are capable of . They want you to look weak because it serve their purpose .
and to be honest mate , I don't think a country will attack another country with information based on military forums . No one is that stupid . Or are they ? lol

Sometimes I wonder lol..They have been doing a good job making us look like the "scum of the earth" sort to speak.

Who is trying to invade you bro? KSA is as big as Western Europe. Give every Saudi an AK 47 or M-16 and even the most advanced army will have a tough time controlling such a huge area.

He said if mate, IF
No one knows what the future holds . The Middle East is known for its instability and i do not really think there was a stable Middle East since... ..I dunno ..maybe EVER .
there's always a war or a conflict in the Middle East .. People fought for their religion , Tribe , race , land and money . Sometimes they start a war for a silly reasons like Al-Basos war in Nejd which lasted 40 years between 494 BC and 534 BC because of 1 Camel .

Saudi Armed Forces is lucky to have whatever they desire except for may be Nuclear Submarines & Bombs( because those who have this cannot sell them to another country)

:no:

I had heard that Saudi Forces have already made Nuclear Bomb(tested in 1998) , and that they have stored it in pakistan.

I had heard that Saudi Forces have already made Nuclear Bomb(tested in 1998) , and that they have stored it in pakistan.

ohhhhh i got it that was delivered by Saudi C-130 to Pakistan?:P

41530_1066483936.jpg

I don't think Saudi would make a nuclear bomb . However , I do think the idea of buying one is possaible in the time of crisis . having a nuclear programme would take a while and it is very risky as the whole world would turn against you . why take the risk of developing our own nuclear weapons when we can put the heavy lifting off on someone else ?

He said if mate, IF
No one knows what the future holds . The Middle East is known for its instability and i do not really think there was a stable Middle East since... ..I dunno ..maybe EVER .
there's always a war or a conflict in the Middle East .. People fought for their religion , Tribe , race , land and money . Sometimes they start a war for a silly reasons like Al-Basos war in Nejd which lasted 40 years between 494 BC and 534 BC because of 1 Camel .

It sounds funny now , but may be during that time 1 camel was more valuable than 10,000 barrels of oil . Even today wars are waged in Africa for the possession of cattle or cows to be particular as cows are seen as a symbol of wealth, power and prestige in those parts of the world.

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

I don't think Saudi would make a nuclear bomb . However , I do think the idea of buying one is possaible in the time of crisis . having a nuclear programme would take a while and it is very risky as the whole world would turn against you . why take the risk of developing our own nuclear weapons when we can put the heavy lifting off on someone else ?

But it is rumored that Pakistani nuclear program is funded to a large extent by KSA.

It sounds funny now , but may be during that time 1 camel was more valuable than 10,000 barrels of oil . Even today wars are waged in Africa for the possession of cattle or cows to be particular as cows are seen as a symbol of wealth, power and prestige in those parts of the world.

Very true . but it was rather for what that 1 camel symbolizes . That one camel belonged to a guest of one tribe and it was killed by a man from a different tribe to humiliate them . In Arab tradition , failing to protect your women , neighbour and guest means you have lost your honor and will live in shame .
They made a series about this 40 years war and i loved every single episode :P .

But it is rumored that Pakistani nuclear program is funded to a large extent by KSA.
It is only rumors which might be either true or false . What is conformed is that in May 1998, before Pakistan's Chagai-I nuclear tests , Saudi Arabia promised to supply 50,000 barrels per day of free oil to help Pakistan cope with likely economic sanctions in the aftermath. If Saudi Arabia did fund the Pakistani nuclear program I don't think I nor you would know anything about it as it spouse to be a secret .

Back
Top Bottom