Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Nice footage from Yemen:

SANG

1663625725068.png

1663625994890.png

1663625953322.png

1663625977171.png

@Khan2727 @The SC
It is said according to Saudi social media, the armed force has procured LY-70 system, have you guys heard about it?

View attachment 885012

Let me put it this way. Based on the history of the past 35 years in regards to KSA-China relations, here more specifically military relations, I would not be surprised if KSA has many more Chinese systems in its arsenal than what is publicly known. We hear about such surprised very often. This would be another such "surprise". We can expect only growth on those strategic relations.

However I agree with you that it can be quite frustrating for military enthusiasts given all the secrecy involved.

Let me put it this way. Based on the history of the past 35 years in regards to KSA-China relations, here more specifically military relations, I would not be surprised if KSA has many more Chinese systems in its arsenal than what is publicly known. We hear about such surprised very often. This would be another such "surprise". We can expect only growth on those strategic relations.

However I agree with you that it can be quite frustrating for military enthusiasts given all the secrecy involved.
Saudis should enter Pakistani defence production, in any case of sanctions they can take everything from Pakistani defence industry, which is independent from western and spheres and Pakistan military industry is rooted from Chinese influence but based on nato doctrine and philosophy.

Last edited:
Saudi F-15S fighter jet crashes

1667872009754.png

Saudi Arabia said, on Monday, that an F-15S fighter plane crashed after experiencing a technical malfunction, and the pilots were able to safely exit the plane.

The state-run Saudi Press Agency, citing a military statement, reported that an F-15 aircraft of the Royal Saudi Air Force was on a training mission around King Abdulaziz Air Base in the Kingdom's Eastern Province.

An investigation is underway into the causes of the technical malfunction that caused the accident.

According to the report, which was quoted by the Ministry of Defense, the accident occurred on Sunday. The two pilots of the F-15S fighter jet were safely evacuated before it crashed in the eastern region of the kingdom.

Brigadier-General Turki al-Maliki, a spokesman for the ministry, said that the crew ejected safely from the plane, and there were no injuries or losses on the ground.

Al-Maliki was quoted as saying: "There were no reports of casualties or damage on the ground... A commission of inquiry began its tasks to reveal the details and causes of this accident."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom