What's new

Saudi Arabia Will Go It Alone

All the education from the top universities and Arabs head is still stuck in the camels a$$.

:lol: Camels are quite useful, compared to your disgraced master-race mentality.

I bet one camel may worth your entire team. :D

:lol: Camels are quite useful, compared to your disgraced master-race mentality.

I bet one camel may worth your entire team. :D

Lol, Please don't insult or dear camels by comparing them to those primitive low life insects.

Every race is good race for its self ,problem is politics.
Saudi Arabia always bothered us,she helped Saddam billion billion dollors of oil and now is charging in Iraq billion billion oil dollars to weaken her goverment.
She is trying with all of her power to weaken our country.She has raised her Crude Oil Production to highest level in axis of Israel and USA to boycott our crude oil production.She is even Further of Zionist regime and USA in facing us.
I do not know what does that bedouin country do to free us of nuke Energy.

Lol, Please don't insult or dear camels by comparing them to those primitive low life insects.
U even abuse to pakistani race.However they are much better than u barefoot arabs

Yeah, you bet, he did it to himself :lol:

Every race is good race for its self ,problem is politics.
Saudi Arabia always bothered us,she helped Saddam billion billion dollors of oil and now is charging in Iraq billion billion oil dollars to weaken her goverment.
She is trying with all of her power to weaken our country.She has raised her Crude Oil Production to highest level in axis of Israel and USA to boycott our crude oil production.She is even Further of Zionist regime and USA in facing us.
I do not know what does that bedouin country do to free us of nuke Energy.

Saudis are bad bro!

Good you woke earlier than it takes... :D

Yeah, you bet, he did it to himself :lol:

Saudis are bad bro!

Good you woke earlier than it takes... :D
I know anwer is late.It is not important when I answer it is important these writing become to Doc later.
And yes Saudi has spend and spend all of her miney against Iran and Shia.

I know anwer is late.It is not important when I answer it is important these writing become to Doc later.
And yes Saudi has spend and spend all of her miney against Iran and Shia.

No, not against you or your faith sir.

You should blame the Mullahs, they started it all in 79...

@Ghulam

I don't reply to trolls but I just want to say something for a sec.

The majority of the Iranians outside the country are not religious and they don't like the Iranian government. In here, they are Atheist who left Shi'aism and in YOUR country, they gave up their own religion and either went back to Zoroastrianism and Atheism who hate the Safavid government. I know this because I have friends who are ashamed of their country and wished to remove the Safavid regime and the Iranians and the Shi'as hate the Suunis as much as they hate Israel but they rather target the Suunis than Israel. Are you going to deny this?

I am still happy at what Saudi is doing what they want alone so they are suspicious but being alone is not enough because they may not be comparable to Iran's strength once America shift their alliance to the Safavids. Still need allies though, maybe Pakistan, Turkey or others etc because...

Iran-Iraq war - Eight years
Result - Draw
Achievement - Iraq military strength increased.

Iraq against the Arabs before the Gulf war - 5 minutes
Result - Iraq scared them off.
Achievement - Arabs brought 32 countries to bring down Iraq. :lol:

The Safavids must be happy to read this.

Exclusive: West signals to Syrian opposition Assad may stay

"For Geneva to produce an arrangement acceptable to the United States and Russia, the opposition would have to accept taking part in a transitional administration with a strong Alawite presence," the diplomat said. "Assad may or may not stay as president but at least he will have diminished powers.

"If the opposition rejects such a deal, they will lose most of the West and only have Saudi Arabia, Libya and Turkey left on their side."

A second member of the Syrian opposition, who is in touch with U.S. officials, said Washington and Russia appeared to be working in tandem on a transitional framework in which Alawites would retain their dominant role in the army and security apparatus to assure their community against retributions.

"Even if Assad is sidelined and a Sunni heads a transitional authority, he would have no power because neither Washington nor Moscow appears to want to end the Alawite control over the military and security apparatus," he said.

Aafak Ahmad, a former Syrian intelligence official who defected to the rebels two years ago and is in contact with U.S. and Russian officials, said Moscow wanted an Alawite to lead the military in any transition.

"Russia is not sticking to Assad but the red line for Moscow is the preservation of the Syrian army," he said. "It realizes that, with five decades' experience in the army and security, the Alawites are best placed to fight Islamist militants.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/18/us-syria-crisis-assad-idUSBRE9BG18E20131218

Last edited:
@Ghulam

I don't reply to trolls but I just want to say something for a sec.

The majority of the Iranians outside the country are not religious and they don't like the Iranian government. In here, they are Atheist who left Shi'aism and in YOUR country, they gave up their own religion and either went back to Zoroastrianism and Atheism who hate the Safavid government. I know this because I have friends who are ashamed of their country and wished to remove the Safavid regime and the Iranians and the Shi'as hate the Suunis as much as they hate Israel but they rather target the Suunis than Israel. Are you going to deny this?

I am still happy at what Saudi is doing what they want alone so they are suspicious but being alone is not enough because they may not be comparable to Iran's strength once America shift their alliance to the Safavids. Still need allies though, maybe Pakistan, Turkey or others etc because...

Iran-Iraq war - Eight years
Result - Draw
Achievement - Iraq military strength increased.

Iraq against the Arabs before the Gulf war - 5 minutes
Result - Iraq scared them off.
Achievement - Arabs brought 32 countries to bring down Iraq. :lol:

The Safavids must be happy to read this.

Saudi arabs=Israel both enemies of Islam

Saudis Say Ready To Act Without West
ENVOY TERMS POLICIES ON IRAN, SYRIA ‘DANGEROUS GAMBLE’

WASHINGTON, Dec 18, (AFP): The West’s policies on Iran and Syria are a “dangerous gamble” and Saudi Arabia is prepared to act on its own to safeguard security in the region, a top Saudi diplomat said Tuesday. “We believe that many of the West’s policies on both Iran and Syria risk the stability and security of the Middle East,” the Saudi ambassador to Britain, Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf bin Abdulaziz, wrote in a commentary in the New York Times. “This is a dangerous gamble, about which we cannot remain silent, and will not stand idly by,” he wrote.

The bluntly-worded warning was the latest in a series of public statements by senior Saudi figures expressing displeasure with US and Western diplomatic initiatives towards Syria and Iran. Until recently, Saudi leaders rarely voiced public criticism of their Western allies in a decades-long partnership. But Washington’s decision to Front, the rebel group that overran the Bab al-Hawa border crossing last week, seizing arms and Western equipment supplied to non-Islamists.

Peace talks are due to start in Switzerland on Jan. 22. The Coalition has agreed to go to the talks while insisting on Assad’s immediate removal, but a Middle East diplomat said opposition leaders should be “more creative” in their tactics - notably in agreeing to take part in transitional arrangements that would leave Assad’s fellow Alawites in key positions. “For Geneva to produce an arrangement acceptable to the United States and Russia, the opposition would have to accept taking part in a transitional administration with a strong Alawite presence,” the diplomat said. “Assad may or may not stay as president but at least he will have diminished powers. “If the opposition rejects such a deal, they will lose most of the West and only have Saudi Arabia, Libya and Turkey left on their side.” A second member of the Syrian opposition, who is in touch with US officials, said Washington and Russia appeared to be working in tandem on a transitional framework in which Alawites would retain their dominant role in the army and security apparatus to assure their community against retribution and to rally a unified fight against al-Qaeda with moderate rebel brigades, who would be invited to join a restructured military.

He criticised US and European officials for continuing to indulge in rhetoric that Assad has no future role to play in Syria, without spelling out how his rule will come to an end. “Even if Assad is sidelined and a Sunni heads a transitional authority, he would have no power because neither Washington nor Moscow appears to want to end the Alawite control over the military and security apparatus,” he said. A senior Western official said that Russia and the United States have discussed which government officials - and up to what level of seniority - could be retained in a transitional phase but that they had not agreed any fixed blueprint. Islamist rebels fighting in Syria have rejected overtures from the United States to sit down and talk, a senior US diplomat said on Wednesday. The Syrian government said it was “reprehensible” that Washington was prepared to enter a dialogue with the Islamic Front, which comprises six major Islamist rebel groups and which it considers a terrorist organisation.

The home grown terrorist are train and supported by their mentaly with petro dollar finance .

Custodian is not guaranteed to go to jannah when they astray most of the ummah with influence of their corrupt system ie wahabism.

Saudi arabia is only country in the world that is name after their founder it shows their Arrogance and we all know what allah say about arrogant ppl.

and with respect to H.E.s statement:

Saudi Arabia is not the "cradle of Islam"

i dont buy that. Saudi Arabia got its independence in the 20th century. The holy places of all Muslims have been around before any of these country names existed.

Custodians, Cradles....I laugh at these words and labels. No offense, but the Holy Mosques belong to ALL Muslims and we all hold them dear.

its just rhetoric

and its quite bizarre to see you ragging on Saudi when they helped you capture a member of the homegrown terrorists in india (like that IM operative recently)

millions of your citizens work in india as laborers and repatriate the money back to india

Saudi Arabia Will Go It Alone

London — Saudi Arabia has been friends with our Western partners for decades; for some, like the United Kingdom where I serve as ambassador, for almost a century. These are strategic alliances that benefit us both. Recently, these relationships have been tested — principally because of differences over Iran and Syria.

We believe that many of the West’s policies on both Iran and Syria risk the stability and security of the Middle East. This is a dangerous gamble, about which we cannot remain silent, and will not stand idly by.

The crisis in Syria continues unabated. There have been over 100,000 civilian deaths. Most shockingly of all, the Oxford Research Group reports that of the 11,000 victims under 17 and under, more than 70 percent were killed by air strikes and artillery shells deliberately targeting civilian areas.

While international efforts have been taken to remove the weapons of mass destruction used by the murderous regime of Bashar al-Assad, surely the West must see that the regime itself remains the greatest weapon of mass destruction of all? Chemical weapons are but a small cog in Mr. Assad’s killing machine. While he may appear to be going along with every international initiative to end the conflict, his regime will continue to do everything in its power to frustrate any serious solution.

The Assad regime is bolstered by the presence of Iranian forces in Syria. These soldiers did not enter Syria to protect it from a hostile external occupation; they are there to support an evil regime that is hurting and harming the Syrian people. It is a familiar pattern for Iran, which has financed and trained militias in Iraq, Hezbollah terrorists in Lebanon and militants in Yemen and Bahrain.

And yet rather than challenging the Syrian and Iranian governments, some of our Western partners have refused to take much-needed action against them. The West has allowed one regime to survive and the other to continue its program for uranium enrichment, with all the consequent dangers of weaponization.

This year’s talks with Iran may dilute the West’s determination to deal with both governments. What price is “peace” though, when it is made with such regimes?

The foreign policy choices being made in some Western capitals risk the stability of the region and, potentially, the security of the whole Arab world. This means the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has no choice but to become more assertive in international affairs: more determined than ever to stand up for the genuine stability our region so desperately needs.

Saudi Arabia has enormous responsibilities within the region, as the cradle of Islam and one of the Arab world’s most significant political powers. We have global responsibilities — economic and political — as the world’s de facto central banker for energy. And we have a humanitarian responsibility to do what we can to end the suffering in Syria.

We will act to fulfill these responsibilities, with or without the support of our Western partners. Nothing is ruled out in our pursuit of sustainable peace and stability in the Arab World as King Abdullah — then Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince — showed with his leadership of the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

We showed our preparedness to act independently with our decision to reject a seat on the United Nations Security Council. What point was there in serving in an international talking shop when so many lives are threatened, and so many opportunities for peace and security are being thwarted by the U.N.’s inability to act?

We continue to show our determination through our support for the Free Syrian Army and the Syrian opposition. It is too easy for some in the West to use the threat of Al Qaeda’s terrorist operations in Syria as an excuse for hesitation and inaction. Al Qaeda’s activities are a symptom of the international community’s failure to intervene. They should not become a justification for inaction. The way to prevent the rise of extremism in Syria — and elsewhere — is to support the champions of moderation: financially, materially and yes, militarily, if necessary. To do otherwise is to walk on by, while a humanitarian disaster and strategic failure continue to fester.

Saudi Arabia will continue on this new track for as long as proves necessary. We expected to be standing shoulder to shoulder with our friends and partners who have previously talked so much about the importance of moral values in foreign policy. But this year, for all their talk of “red lines,” when it counted, our partners have seemed all too ready to concede our safety and risk our region’s stability.

Mohammed bin Nawaf bin Abdulaziz al Saud is Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to Britain.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/18/opinion/saudi-arabia-will-go-it-alone.html?_r=0

tell you what this is just a publicity stunt by the Sheiks, it it is really up for going in alone let us see them do it, they are cowards who sat by as the Ummah was bombed, but now that it is threatened geopolitically it is trying to rally the support of the same Ummah it seemingly disowned in Iraq, Georgia, Palestine, Kashmir, Somalia, Afghanistan and the list goes on and on, it now claims to have realised its responsibilities as the cradle of Islam, being a major political power etc but again its a realization of conveniance and not honest, lets hope the Muslims dont fall for their ploy....

We are seeing new Age happening in Syria
Ahle Sunnat wal jamaat [Real sunni] ,shia and christian fighting with Salafi,wahabies and killing them in thousand inshallah this collaboration will last longer and with allah's help will be able to get rid of the disease call wahabism .ameen

Back
Top Bottom