What's new

Saudi Arabia wanted to buy Pakistani submarines

That's Pakistani propaganda I am afraid to say. To mislead Arab that we have anything against them. In fact from this forum its clear that Pakistanis who "despise" Arabs not us.
How is it Pakistani propaganda if its from my personal experience on this forum as well as in real life. If you don't believe me then check any thread having to do with Pakistan's history or Muslim conquests of india you will see indians bashing Arabs and Islam.

How could we have sold these submarines to Saudi Arabia when it took us so long to make one for ourselves?

And why would the Saudis be interested in these Subs?

Can't they get more advanced subs from Europe and USA?

That's what i'm thinking.

How could we have sold these submarines to Saudi Arabia when it took us so long to make one for ourselves?

And why would the Saudis be interested in these Subs?

Can't they get more advanced subs from Europe and USA?
I have no idea about military, but I assume if Germans or Americans would sell them to Saudis, they would buy it from them.

I still do not understand why are we buying and selling amongst our own selves ?

Why not have a combined production facility.

Saudi makes the Vessel
Pak makes engines
Turkey makes torpedoes
Let UAE make missiles and stuff.
Put them all together in Bahrain .... umm no Lebanon.

Same goes for Air Force, and Land forces.

IF WE LEARN TO PUT OUR COMBINED WEIGHT behind our desires, nothing will stop us.

Regarding OP: Saudi Arabia does not need a submarine to launch a tactical weapon.
They have many many better solutions already available to them.
However since Saudi Arabia does not operate a submarine yet, they might have requested for some knowledge regarding the 90B program.
nothing more.
Saudi Arabia will get a production facility , or the submarine directly from Germany or France.

and why not you Shia bunch leave Arbistan and beg to Khameni for jobs instead of Abdullah?

I am not a Shia ! Everybody who opposes the Arab monarchies isn't Shia or Kafir ! Try to change your thinking ! :hitwall:
I told you earlier that its not your religious duty to defend each and every wrong committed by Arabs ! Their history and betrayal to Muslims since the 1900's is an eye opener for everybody who wishes to activate his grey matter !

Who's begging for job ? You ? Because I dont see a second Saudi flag in my profile ...

Why did you conveniently skip my questions and chose only to answer this post ? :azn:

I still do not understand why are we buying and selling amongst our own selves ?

Why not have a combined production facility.

Saudi makes the Vessel
Pak makes engines
Turkey makes torpedoes
Let UAE make missiles and stuff.
Put them all together in Bahrain .... umm no Lebanon.

Same goes for Air Force, and Land forces.

IF WE LEARN TO PUT OUR COMBINED WEIGHT behind our desires, nothing will stop us.

Regarding OP: Saudi Arabia does not need a submarine to launch a tactical weapon.
They have many many better solutions already available to them.
However since Saudi Arabia does not operate a submarine yet, they might have requested for some knowledge regarding the 90B program.
nothing more.
Saudi Arabia will get a production facility , or the submarine directly from Germany or France.

Very good analysis..Think about it..SA has money/improving her industry, Pakistan has massive military warfare experience, Turkey has tech/industry..Combined, we can do some pretty good stuff..But of course everytime, it comes to politics or self-interest..Its like a dead-end unfortunately

Very good analysis..Think about it..SA has money/improving her industry, Pakistan has massive military warfare experience, Turkey has tech/industry..Combined, we can do some pretty good stuff..But of course everytime, it comes to politics or self-interest..Its like a dead-end unfortunately

KSA is a US-ally. There is no way that it will join any program that might even remotely seem anti-US. Plus there is no unity among Muslim States.

... Their history and betrayal to Muslims since the 1900's is an eye opener for everybody who wishes to activate his grey matter ! ...

Agreed to certain extent. The Ottoman Empire could have kept some sort of unity among Muslim nations. Guess which group of people agreed to break it up for their personal gains?? Wasn't it the Arabs?? What about KSA/Jordan's history, ruler's background and their alliance to the US??

KSA is a US-ally. There is no way that it will join any program that might even remotely seem anti-US. Plus there is no unity among Muslim States.

No mate, i am not talking about Muslim unity or an anti-Us program..Just 3 countries, with their strong sides, can come together and produce something good, imo..We are doing it with KSA and we are doing it with our brother Pakistan..Why these 3 can`t come together and produce something? but anyways, thats off-topic..

while you kids making bla bla here i was enjoying AGUSTA-90B submarine .:rofl:

problem?:partay:

395289_233438360078125_497084869_n.jpg

As if go with that logic, we, Pakistan, our state is also a frontline US ally ;)

It's alright if we criticize regimes, but there's been too much of Arab bashing on PDF lately. Anyways, on topic.

Honestly, I find it very interesting lol When KSA has better options, why would it go for A-90Bs? If the news is true then maybe KSA wanted to have some kinda first hand experience of the Submarines before going for a advance one. Well, whatever.. I hope some capable Muslim State could launch a joint venture for defence production, there can be wonders overnight. I hope .. Insha'Allah!

No mate, i am not talking about Muslim unity or an anti-Us program..Just 3 countries, with their strong sides, can come together and produce something good, imo..We are doing it with KSA and we are doing it with our brother Pakistan..Why these 3 can`t come together and produce something? but anyways, thats off-topic..

I would like Pakistan to acquire Turkish T-129's along with ToT for in house production.

Back
Top Bottom