What's new

Saudi Arabia wanted to buy Pakistani submarines

^ He posted a link and i checked it and there was nothing like that ... So is it being replaced with a new one ? :azn:

Atleast , post the link yourself ...

Just to enlighten you , the Agosta cant carry nuclear missiles nor the US had any reason to stop the sale ...

So the news even if it exists , is false ...

So , how did we cancel the deal due to US pressure ? :azn Your own sources are refuting you ...

Here's the answer to your previous asked question !

So , how did we cancel the deal due to US pressure ? :azn Your own sources are refuting you ...

Here's the answer to your previous asked question !

read the first post > all i did i brought the whole article. btw what happened to the deal i don't see it in realty could you explain why? or what happened all i can read is assurance for both side the US and the Saudi not to forget Malaysia and Australia .

No actually Saudi Arabia didn't start the war officially until Iraq invaded Khafji a Saudi city. And are you seriously trying to teach us our own history??

Seriously your ignorance have just been exposed to all.

Khafji was a border town, and the strikes/coalition started well before it. Regardless of that fact; Saudi had a hand in escalating tensions in the region.

Recommending mods split this thread into another thread re; Saud Politics.

Khafji was a border town, and the strikes/coalition started well before it. Regardless of that fact; Saudi had a hand in escalating tensions in the region.

Nope you trying to teach us our own history is really funny. Have a problem with Saudi politics?.? Contact here:

Support@moi.gov.sa

I'd like to know what Saudis can do by themselves, I mean we always hear news that Saudis or the X GCC country bought this or that, I wonder what Saudis/GCCs can really do themselves (in millitary)? Have they built a boat so far? Can they do?

Oil is currently all you have, soon or late oil stocks of ME will be finnished and all of us will be depended on American and Russian oil, so try to wake up soon

That's not the point of your post. Such positives could be developed even further without discriminating, or giving priority on a religious-base. Africa is one example that sticks out like a sore spot.

You seem to want to hail the Sauds and other Dynasties of the Arabian World, based on the fact they're muslim. What have they done for Pakistan?

They funded our nuI<e and missile program and they funded some of our recent purchases as well. Though i do agree that Pakistan and Saudi/GCC's geopolitical interests might not always be consistent with one another, but you have to look at it from a strategists point of view; if there were to be an all out war between Pakistan and india i'm confidant the GCC would give us material and moral support.

I'd like to know what Saudis can do by themselves, I mean we always hear news that Saudis or the X GCC country bought this or that, I wonder what Saudis/GCCs can really do themselves (in millitary)? Have they built a boat so far? Can they do?

Oil is currently all you have, soon or late oil stocks of ME will be finnished and all of us will be depended on American and Russian oil, so try to wake up soon

I think if you visit the Turkey to top 10 thread you are going to get a shock. :lol:

Saudi Arabia never ever fought against the ottomans in WW1. This is a fact that I have proven here time and time again. Shreef Hussien was the one resposible of that who he himself was an enemy of Saudi Arabia and got British support but was ultimately defeated by Saudi Arabia and him along with his britsh Hellers kicked out. I have proven this fact in this forum time and time again with evidence and without any doubt.
Yes, but we fought the Turks before that, and if Shreef Hussein didn't kick them out we would.

Saddam was so afraid from us that when he invaded Kuwait, he had the Iraqi radio play every two hours saying"Saudis our brothers don't listen to the Americans and zionist we will not do any thing against SA".
Now look where he is and where alSaud are:lol:

Yes, but we fought the Turks before that, and if Shreef Hussein didn't kick them out we would.

Who is this "we", aren't you a indian hindu?

Pakistani Submarines???....China feeds Pakistan.....they should be called as Chinese Submarines

Agosta 90B's aren't Chinese Subs, rather they are French Subs built and upgraded in Pakistan under ToT.
Secondly, China doesn't feed us anything, so STFU indian false flagger.

Pakistani Submarines???....China feeds Pakistan.....they should be called as Chinese Submarines

Agosta 90B's aren't Chinese Subs, rather they are French Subs built and upgraded in Pakistan under ToT.
Secondly, China doesn't feed us anything, so STFU indian false flagger.

I am but what does that my nationality/religion have to do with this thread?

Well, its strange that a indian hindu is proudly claiming Arab history, from my experience with indians and that too hindu indians they despise anything that has to do with Peninsula Arabs and Islamic History. I was just puzzled by the "we".

upgraded in Pakistan???.......hahahaha.....
Take a hike indian troll, i've reported you to the mods.

How could we have sold these submarines to Saudi Arabia when it took us so long to make one for ourselves?

And why would the Saudis be interested in these Subs?

Can't they get more advanced subs from Europe and USA?

Back
Top Bottom