What's new

Saudi Arabia to make helicopters and release them in the market in 3 years

No body is laughing here. Those who do are idiots. It is certainly possible to overtake Iran in motor vehicle industry, which is the largest industry in the world after weapons industry. It is possible for Saudi to do it with hard work and being independent. But these two last conditions are rarity in Saudi Arabia. Iran has the world's second fastest growth rate in car manufacturing after China. It will be very difficult for Saudi to surpass Iran in decades to come. This is the list of cars manufactured by countries in the world. I suggest you first overtake Morroco before you take over Iran.

Time will show you the hard work and independence of the Saudi people. All you people do is mock and be little us. But time will show you all what Saudi Arabia can do and WILL do.

I would list some new military making companies in Saudi Arabia if you guys like.

Sure... Go ahead mosa we want c the list, remember everything need time and saudi's have plenty of time.

Work is well underway on this project. We are expecting a $2 Million tender to sell various engineering software and hardware for this project. There are few things Pakistan can learn from the Arabs and that is how to maintain stability, security and peace in the country.

Work is well underway on this project. We are expecting a $2 Million tender to sell various engineering software and hardware for this project. There are few things Pakistan can learn from the Arabs and that is how to maintain stability, security and peace in the country.

Yeah and at the same time fund terrorist in other countries.

That era is long over! Today KSA is funding flood relief, universities and schools. While the ayatollahs of Iran are funding terrorists and hate as evident in Bahrain protest!

Hahahah lol, you people need some help when it comes to the truth. Has Iran send tanks to Bahrain? is it Iran who is oppressing people there?
Your a Pakistani so stop trying to act like an Iran hating Saudi.

Hahahah lol, you people need some help when it comes to the truth. Has Iran send tanks to Bahrain? is it Iran who is oppressing people there?
Your a Pakistani so stop trying to act like an Iran hating Saudi.

No, their tanks were busy against their own people protesting against the murmalak corruption!

Funny you may say but on the day Saudi sent the tanks I was on my way to Riyad and waved at many of these trailer drivers carrying the tanks (anti riot vehicles actually NOT tanks). We even refreshed with them at the highway rest station and they seems like good English speaking religious chaps on duty!

I dont hate Iran, I enjoyed my stay during the Mashad industrial fair except that one chap who annoyed (one man does not represent all) me rest all seemed like the good boys! The food was great as well..just do the world and yourself a favour and take out this clown clergy rule!

I take this bad boy over any Merc. Can't wait to get a job and import an Iranian car to Canada. My fav right now is this
in a russian auto show last month
N1009686-1736111.jpg

What is the cost compared to European cars? And how good are the safety measures?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, their tanks were busy against their own people protesting against the murmalak corruption!

Funny you may say but on the day Saudi sent the tanks I was on my way to Riyad and waved at a lot of these trailer drivers carrying the tanks (anti riot vehicles actually NOT tanks). We even refreshed with them at the high rest station and they seems like like English speaking religious chaps on duty!

I dont hate Iran, I enjoyed my stay during the Mashad industrial fair expect that one chap who annoyed me rest all seemed like the good boys! The food was great as well..just do the world and yourself a favour and take out this clown clergy rule!

How lol? if you can help us get rid of the clown then go ahead. would like someone like shah to return? someone who bullied the crap out of the region. I do agree with you though, the regime is not that good, but its still better than your saudi regime.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

What is the cost compared to European cars? And how good are the safety measures?

I dont think its on the same level as the European cars, but its still a good car.

That era is long over! Today KSA is funding flood relief, universities and schools. While the ayatollahs of Iran are funding terrorists and hate as evident in Bahrain protest!

Pakistan floods 2011:

Saudi donations: 0
Iran donations: 100 million dollars

Is that the way you thank people in your family? Shame on you. Atleast be respectful. We all know who is funding terrorism in Pakistan. Even a recent intel report published by one of the agencies confirm that. Google and read it.

I dont think its on the same level as the European cars, but its still a good car.

I know its a good car, not trying to undermine it, just wanted to know if it was too costly or not. Also is it possible to buy Iranian cars in Pakistan? Or are these banned from being sold in other countries?

I know its a good car, not trying to undermine it, just wanted to know if it was too costly or not. Also is it possible to buy Iranian cars in Pakistan? Or are these banned from being sold in other countries?

I am not sure, but iran-pakistan ties are developing very fast, hopefully iran will export these to Pakistan if they are already not.
I know that iran has the biggest car producer in the ME.

I take this bad boy over any Merc. Can't wait to get a job and import an Iranian car to Canada. My fav right now is this
in a russian auto show last month
N1009686-1736111.jpg

The advertisement is a ditto replica of Hyndari Sonata and the design looks like a copy-paste of Honda accord..Handling wise i doubt it could ever do that in the dry, let alone a wet road..Khodro vehicles are a failure!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom