What's new

Saudi Arabia officially designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation.

terror apparatus like Hezbollah
hezbollah = terrorist . why ? cause theyre protecting their lands !! idiots !! lol

zio regime = piss activist . why ? cause theyre killing kids in ramallah !!

lol at your face lanturn

You've spent BILLIONS of Dollars to put your proxies on our border and still made no headway against us :lol:

Hezbollah, decades in the making and now our gate keepers.

Hamas, weaker than ever and isolated, blockaded and ignored by the world.

You tried to get Morsi involved against us, but he didn't last long.

You are utterly OBSESSED with Israel and the need to project you pathetic 'power' to our borders.

That power has defeated you twice (2000, 2006) in assymetrical wars. We have blown a huge hole to your deterrence, and thats why you are so pathologically obsessed with and hate Iran.
Its the reason Iran is mentioned 100 times more than Israel, in AIPAC conventions. :omghaha:

And that is the reason why your compatriot 500 observes the Syrian civil war thread like a hawk. He has one concern and one focus only, and that is Hezbollah.
Dude we all see through this shit. :lol:

To the best of knowledge, Jabari used to be the kind of guy who restrained Hamas, but has no power over the Islamic Jihad goons.
Hamas often act against Islamic Jihad stopping them firing rockets.

I'm sure Iran is getting very angered by this which is why recently Hamas said it was stopping its patrols looking for rocket fire by Islamic Jihad.

Israel then told them we'd hold Hamas responsible. Hamas apparently sent a private message to Israel begging us not to hit Gaza.

So it looks like Hamas are under a lot of pressure by Iran to fire rockets etc which of course is against the interests of palestinian civilians - but Iran don't give a toss about palestinian civilians.

True - but I think where Iran has been pulled into the conversations is that it seems Saudi is making strong statements against terrorist groups and banning them - whereas Iran is heading the other direction and strengthening their terror apparatus like Hezbollah and now stick out in the region & world as the main sponsors of terrorism.
This is a simplistic view. Delve into the goals and motives of the MB, you will see it's 100% non compatible with those of the American backed Khaleeji rulers. Labelling these groups as terrorists have to be viewed in that angle.

I don't know, probably you think that you are an Iranian, and I am not. Anyway, I don't expect too much from terrorist lovers who call anyone else as a freemason, illuminati, skull and bones.
he is much more iranian than u :)

This is a simplistic view. Delve into the goals and motives of the MB, you will see it's 100% non compatible with those of the American backed Khaleeji rulers. Labelling these groups as terrorists have to be viewed in that angle.

The MB have a history of violence and have spawned the very groups you hate and hate you.

All those Shia-hating groups have their roots in MB.

I know the Arab rulers are scared of democracy, but let's not pretend Iran is any different.

in their eyes, you are a freemason, illuminati, skull and bones zionist who has devoted his life to demonize the pure sacred Hamas terrorists. :lol:
Don't take their words seriously. just laugh at them ;)

They think that they can intimidate us for it. Let them burn...

Remember that the biggest crime the Iranian regime has committed was none other than against their own people. Don't expect them to like us.

The MB have a history of violence and have spawned the very groups you hate and hate you.

All those Shia-hating groups have their roots in MB.

I know the Arab rulers are scared of democracy, but let's not pretend Iran is any different.

uhhaammm /.....

okkey !!

Back
Top Bottom