What's new

Saudi Arabia officially designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation.

IronDome

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Saudi Arabia has formally designated the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist group, official Saudi television reported citing a statement by the Interior Ministry.

The kingdom has also designated Nusra Front and the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, whose fighters are battling Syrian President Bashar Assad, as terrorist organizations.

The decree was earlier reported on Saudi-owned Al Arabiya television.

Good news. Hopefully once Qatar is persuaded to drop support for the MB too, it will die a slow death and the likes of Hamas will go with it.

the house of Saud's making their demise certain with every foolish decision made.

and Qatar says cute!

Sheikh_Hamad_bin_K_1360578c.jpg

house of saud = kuffar

I don't know that, but what about Bashar and Iran and Russia and the Iraqi shia militia, aren't they terrorists, considering the MB and Nusra in one side along with ISIS and Hz as to say they are the same thing is just ridiculous !!
Hamas is nothing but MB, aren't they terrorists then ?!!
it's enough that a Jew is thanking them for me to realize it's wrong

Yeah may be, they don't seems to be in level of Al Qaeda, they may need to cut some heads to get Saudi approval ,I was suprised because they're not Shia or something.

I don't know that, but what about Bashar and Iran and Russia and the Iraqi shia militia, aren't they terrorists, considering the MB and Nusra in one side along with ISIS and Hz as to say they are the same thing is just ridiculous !!
Hamas is nothing but MB, aren't they terrorists then ?!!
it's enough that a Jew is thanking them for me to realize it's wrong

Iraq not an Islamic state they don’t claim to be, Saudi Arabia claims to be Islamic & puts up scholars + some Grand Mufti that has been put in position by the king, using Islam as a political tool while they support US hegemony over the region and against the MB.

Let the world remember that the House of Saud did not pull their ambassador from Denmark when the Prophet SAW was insulted, but they pulled one from Qatar to support the massacre of muslims in Egypt ,unless they consider the MB as kuffars !!!

Back
Top Bottom