What's new

Saudi Arabia makes Atomic accelerator

Deal :D Lets raise our glasses to this achievement!

I would if I knew what in God's name is an 'Atomic Accelerator' supposed to do ? The last time I studied Physics and at that Nuclear Physics was in the A'levels and even then I barely managed to scrape through with a 'B' !

I would if I knew what in God's name is an 'Atomic Accelerator' supposed to do ? The last time I studied Physics and at that Nuclear Physics was in the A'levels and even then I barely managed to scrape through with a 'B' !

Who cares about some desert dwellers (its a joke don't get your knickers in a twist) building Atomic Accelerator... By achivement, I meant the peace deal between me and Zulkarneyn. :D

While rest of the world continues to study the existence of so called "god particle" with linear accelerators. I bet, arabs are trying to find the address of god himself with their recent interest in science :D or maybe write a new brain-washing publication to be sold to kids in east asia that "see we knew this" it came to us in our book. Other possible intentions could be:

1. How to control genies
2. Why the hell genies don't speak to us
3. Why hasn't arch angel brought us some new news for publication.

Arabs and science... Everyone get ready to digest that :D

While rest of the world continues to study the existence of so called "god particle" with linear accelerators. I bet, arabs are trying to find the address of god himself with their recent interest in science :D or maybe write a new brain-washing publication to be sold to kids in east asia that "see we knew this" it came to us in our book. Other possible intentions could be:

1. How to control genies
2. Why the hell genies don't speak to us
3. Why hasn't arch angel brought us some new news for publication.

Arabs and science... Everyone get ready to digest that :D

And what are the Pakistanis doing right now, sir ? We managed to alienate and abuse the only Nobel Laureate that Pakistan ever produced. So whatever the Arabs are up to they're on the right track and don't be surprised if they pass us by whilst we're still thinking that they're dealing with 'Camels and Genies' ! ;)

Who cares about some desert dwellers (its a joke don't get your knickers in a twist) building Atomic Accelerator... By achivement, I meant the peace deal between me and Zulkarneyn. :D

They can never get anything in a twist. They always 'go commando' under that robe of theirs :D

Buddy, a simple and unclassified answer for you: We're doing everything, what you can think of, and where your imagination may dare to trample. :) Trust me... we're at the cutting edge of this technology, theoretically and in application!

Sh*t now my plans of creating a rift in Turkey and launching myself as the New Caliph have taken a step-back ! :argh:

They want to do all this with a particle accelerator that could reach the energy level of 50 Kev? Then you guys come up and say that Iranian news is propaganda? A 50 KeV accelerator would open new windows in nuclear physics? :rofl: The pic is an EPIC, it signals like this probably kitchen size accelerator could smash particles!!!! Yea, Yea, just from tomorrow Saudis would smash quarks with this unique 50 KeV accelerator.

And I don't understand how they want to mass produce it. They want to build hundreds of this?

I do agree that this accelerator is different from the rest of the accelerators in the world because I can't remember of any particle accelerator in the world that produces 50 Kev and yet it still opens new windows of nuclear research.

It'll be of use for medical purposes though, that's the good aspect of it, but it will be of ~0% use for any nuclear physics research.

Enough. Instead of trolling, you should accept some progression of a state for once.

Congrulations Saudi Arabia, on this progression.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom