Saudi Arabia makes Atomic accelerator

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia successfully Produces first indigenous atomic accelerator

particlesmash.gif

Saudi Arabian scientists have successfully made the first indigenous Atomic Accelerator and is planning to mass produce it and use it in Medical and Nuclear physics research.

The head of the King Abdulaziz City of Science and Technology Dr.Mohammad Al-Syool have overseen the completion of the Electrostatic Atomic Accelerator which was designed and produced by the hands of Saudi researches in the National Center of Physics Laboratories in the Science City.

This accelerator which is the first in the Arab world to be fully indigenous aims to set up a full research laboratory with the highest technological standards which will serve Medical, Industrial and Nuclear and Biological physics laboratory. It also aims to establish a strong nuclear physics scientific base in Saudi Arabia.

This accelerator is different from other atomic accelerators by its ability to to Accelerate and also save all kinds of atoms regardless of their mass which makes it capable of providing more kinds of research including Physics Plasma to Biological specialties. Even organic tissue which now can be studied on an atomic level thanks to this device. Also will give Saudi Arabia huge capabilities in guided energy studies (Lasers, etc..).

Work on this device began in 2009/2010 (1430H) where all necessary studies from basic design to simulation and then prototypes. Building of this device was on two stages the first one was on building an Acceleration system and ion injection savers and the manufacturing of a 50 Kilo Electron Volt microchip. And the first successful Ionic ray was produced from the device on Wednesday the 25th of Jumada 1433H.
The second stage was building the the Electrostatic saving rings some of which have already been produced while others are under production still and will be completes by year's end.

The mass production of this device will open new windows of scientific research in the country and is planned to be produced for all Nuclear Physics labs in the Kingdom. And in friendly nations in the future.

?????????? : ???????? ?????? ??? ????? ???????? ?????? ????????? ?? ?????? ??????

A leap frog start, way to go SA.
I am sure there is much, much more to come from KSA and all Arab countries in time and with proper cooperation, the Iranian, Turkish and Pakistani blood brothers are doing good on their own, and when all the previously mentioned will come together, the results will be astonishing and beneficial to them as well as to humanity as a whole in proper time.

Mosa, like the many threads about the plus points of GCC this thread will have near to no no. of posts.

Just check the threads started by you and me and see it yourself.

Your link is in Arabic, did you really have all that time to sit and translate the news from Arabic to English !!

Mosa, like the many threads about the plus points of GCC this thread will have near to no no. of posts.

Your link is in Arabic, did you really have all that time to sit and translate the news from Arabic to English !!

Yeah I thought I would reward the PDF community with this news for opening the Arab Defense Sub-forum. :D

You know what, i just came to know now after you told me!!

and it says on top of the page of the sub-forum

"Forum: Arab Defence
Defence, military and strategic affairs discussions relating to all the Arab countries. Absolutely no trolling allowed.
"

:D

Introduction of this sub-forum will attract more people to any news from Arabia. Earlier these threads would simply get lost in the ocean.

You know what, i just came to know now after you told me!!

and it says on top of the page of the sub-forum

"Forum: Arab Defence
Defence, military and strategic affairs discussions relating to all the Arab countries. Absolutely no trolling allowed.
"

:D

Did you know that in 2011 Saudi Arabia overtake all Arab nations in science? Second is Egypt now.

I observe KSA enormous advancements in many fields, when people underestimate their accomplishments, they actually fool themselves before anybody else. Don't give any regard of what others think, but rather what is going on the ground which is impressive. Whole multi-billion tech, cultural, educational, and science cities are being built right now which will give a huge boost to KSA in those fields. Nevertheless, I think educational system in KSA needs more reforms.

I observe KSA enormous advancements in many fields, when people underestimate their accomplishments, they actually fool themselves before anybody else. Don't give any regard of what others think, but rather what is going on the ground which is impressive. Whole multi-billion tech, cultural, educational, and science cities are being built right now which will give a huge boost to KSA in those fields. Nevertheless, I think educational system in KSA needs more reforms.

Not to sound too pessimistic but you got a long way to go
scaled.php

stackedexportsauallshow.png

KSA built a super Capacitor with nano tech too , Good moving , but i think KSA must build more universities and send almost everyone in there!all must have a PHD and all must be inventors in their fields of study to be successful ...:tup:

Back
Top Bottom