What's new

Saudi Arabia is the first Arab team to qualify for the World Cup in Russia

If the game between Morocco and Iran doesn’t end as a draw. The winner of that game will advance.

Spain and Portugal’s tactics won’t do well against Iran. Spain is totally depended on ball position. Iran is perfectly comfortable giving away possition. Watch any Iran game and you’ll see we usually have around 35% ball position but still end up winning 1-0,2-0,3-0 etc

Portugal is a hyped team. They won the euro by luck. Their boring counterattack style football doesn’t go well with Iran’s either.

I’m thinking, if we can win Morocco which is a very good team with many players based I’m European top leagues. And Spain beats Portugal, or they draw. That would pressse Portugal in the next game against us and we could easily draw them or end up snatching a goal if they play carelessly.

I’m actually very confident. Our coach is Portuguese, he have coached the Portuguese national team, he have coached Real Madrid and lived in Spain. He is very familiar with both countries play style and knows the players very well. Its easier for him to analyze Spain and Portugal.

Back
Top Bottom