What's new

Saudi Arabia includes Ramayana, Mahabharata and other nations’ literature in its curriculum

Drizzt

Reaction score
Country
India
By Muslim Mirror Staff
New Delhi:
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has started to teach culture of other countries including Ramayana and Mahabharata that represent ancient Indian culture, as a part of its Vision 2030.

Saudi national Nouf Almarwaai shared a screenshot of an exam paper. She wrote, “Saudi Arabia’s new vision-2030 and syllabus will help build a future that is inclusive, liberal and tolerant. The screenshot of my son’s school exam today in the book of social studies includes concepts and history of Hinduism, Buddhism, Ramayana, Karma, Mahabharata and Dharma. I enjoyed helping her study. ”

Prince Mohammed bin Salman Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia has pursued the “Saudi Vision of 2030”. There are many aspects to this, but its main objective is to create an educational system that can overcome the difficulties between the government and various businesses. In addition, through “Vision-2030”, Saudi seeks to create an environment for investment in terms of the global economy.

The main objective of Saudi’s Vision-2030 is that the economy is dependent on oil and is also making changes in the educational system to reduce the dependence of revenue from oil. That is why the Saudi government has taken several major steps to restructure its economy.

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/saudi-a...d-other-nations-literature-in-its-curriculum/

By Muslim Mirror Staff
New Delhi:
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has started to teach culture of other countries including Ramayana and Mahabharata that represent ancient Indian culture, as a part of its Vision 2030.

Saudi national Nouf Almarwaai shared a screenshot of an exam paper. She wrote, “Saudi Arabia’s new vision-2030 and syllabus will help build a future that is inclusive, liberal and tolerant. The screenshot of my son’s school exam today in the book of social studies includes concepts and history of Hinduism, Buddhism, Ramayana, Karma, Mahabharata and Dharma. I enjoyed helping her study. ”

Prince Mohammed bin Salman Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia has pursued the “Saudi Vision of 2030”. There are many aspects to this, but its main objective is to create an educational system that can overcome the difficulties between the government and various businesses. In addition, through “Vision-2030”, Saudi seeks to create an environment for investment in terms of the global economy.

The main objective of Saudi’s Vision-2030 is that the economy is dependent on oil and is also making changes in the educational system to reduce the dependence of revenue from oil. That is why the Saudi government has taken several major steps to restructure its economy.

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/saudi-a...d-other-nations-literature-in-its-curriculum/
So what? Citizens of every country have the right to know about other cultures and traditions and it does not make them disbelievers or Idol worshippers.

There is nothing wrong with it and it's a positive step.

Hindu aur Yahoodi ki sazish:cheers:
Not really...this may come as a surprise to u but it's perfectly fine in Islam to have comparative study of other religions. There are plenty of Islamic scholars who have done it throughout history and there are plenty of Islamic scholars in present day as well that have studied Islam and various other religions.

So what? Citizens of every country have the right to know about other cultures and traditions and it does not make them disbelievers or Idol worshippers.

There is nothing wrong with it and it's a positive step.
Their is nothing wrong but can hindu do that also in their schools for every kid not for muslims... i know they have ben trying to tempering history of muslims in india.
muslim sholar from saudia can help them what to put in their slybos

A progressive step by MBS and a nation that wants wider acceptance in the world order. He has already started planning for times when oil reserves deplete and other modes of economic activities would require Saudi to be more open and progressive.

Teaching books that tell about other religions doesn’t harm anyone. If any nation teaches that a specific religion is good and others are bad would produce intolerant citizens.

By Muslim Mirror Staff
New Delhi:

Now Saudis will learn how Arjunas were Haram kids 😁 #jokes
Their is nothing wrong but can hindu do that also in their schools for every kid not for muslims... i know they have ben trying to tempering history of muslims in india.
muslim sholar from saudia can help them what to put in their slybos
Hindus do this to others in their books

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...acism-over-portrayal-of-criminal-negroes.html

Nothing wrong in learning about other religions. I for example find the story how Ganesh got his elephant head very interesting. Who cares that Saudi Arabia has now a similar curriculum like every third tier University or elementary school everywhere else in the world? Nothing to see here.

Nothing wrong in learning about other religions. I for example find the story how Ganesh got his elephant head very interesting. Who cares that Saudi Arabia has now a similar curriculum like every third tier University or elementary school everywhere else in the world? Nothing to see here.

Learning about the Hindu concept of Karma - which is mentioned in those pics above - will give indication as to why Hindu-majority India has not seen a political, social and economic revolution.

good good

They are teaching shirk in the land of the prophet .

The fall of the house of saud is near.

pakistan walon ko kab samajh me ayega ?
I am Pakistani...and I just said that so clearly Pakistanis know. Geeta, Ramayana, Mahabharata, Vedas, Puranas...none are illegal in Pakistan. The Hindus who live here are free to read their holy books, worship, go to mandirs, etc. No one is outraged if Muslims study those texts for comparative religious studies.

The question u should be asking is... "Indians kab apni aankhein kholein ge?"

U r constantly fed this image of Pakistan/Pakistanis being some intolerant religious extremist(ISIS like) bunch...labelled as terrorists...shown to be hating Indians...saying Adaab with surma in the eyes...chewing paan...
...and whatever other stereotypes u guys have.

While in reality u will find Pakistanis far less hating and/or obsessed with India/Indians. Pakistani politics mainly revolves around actual issues like economy, development, infrastructure, etc. U won't see our news channels blasting morally bankrupt stuff like "Pakistan maray ga corona ki maut".
Are the Islamic socio-economic systems for marriage, property inheritance and compulsory charity ( Zakat ) taught in Indian schools ? :)
Sshh don't ask the real questions.

good good

They are teaching shirk in the land of the prophet .

The fall of the house of saud is near.
I am not a fan of the Saudis and their policies either but I don't think that they teach Shirk in normative way, it's rather descriptive.

Learning about the Hindu concept of Karma - which is mentioned in those pics above - will give indication as to why Hindu-majority India has not seen a political, social and economic revolution.
Please explain?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom