What's new

Saudi Arabia includes Ramayana, Mahabharata and other nations’ literature in its curriculum

@jamahir

Jamahir bhai,

like Faiz and his comrades who tried to bring about a leftist coup in 1951 but got arrested.

That was as likely to succeed as Coms. Yechury and Karat bringing about a coup against ModiGee.

Anyway I have a theory as to why communism would not succeed in Muslim societies. As Allama Iqbal said Islam is Bolshevism + God. Now if they have the full loaf, why would they settle for half a bread.

Regards

Their is nothing wrong but can hindu do that also in their schools for every kid not for muslims... i know they have ben trying to tempering history of muslims in india.
muslim sholar from saudia can help them what to put in their slybos
We all are tolerant towards every religion, India is officially secular.
Now no one please don’t bring crime news and politicians’ statements or any Hindutva rhetoric here.
Are the Islamic socio-economic systems for marriage, property inheritance and compulsory charity ( Zakat ) taught in Indian schools ? :)
As if such things in Hinduism are taught to us in schools:lol:
U r constantly fed this image of Pakistan/Pakistanis being some intolerant religious extremist(ISIS like) bunch...labelled as terrorists
I recently saw a video of BBC and this is where this stereotype in Indians comes,

Last edited:
While in reality u will find Pakistanis far less hating and/or obsessed with India/Indians. Pakistani politics mainly revolves around actual issues like economy, development, infrastructure, etc. U won't see our news channels blasting morally bankrupt stuff like "Pakistan maray ga corona ki maut".
Dude your Media and politicians are also like That, but our media is more like it as they don’t have anything else to do. That is why India is switching over to English news channels as it is BS Free.
The Delhi farmers' protests have seen participation from many Indian states.
Only Punjab, no other farmer from any other state gave a F. It is only Punjabi Farmers who are triggered with this law. Bihar is also an agriculture dependent state yet no Farmer from Bihar came out opposing it except MEMEbers of Communishit Party of India-Marxshit (CPI-M). It is all a BS. Yesterday Rakesh Tikait Dakait was bringing thousands of more farmers to Delhi for protesting in covid times, for what? There have been revelations that people are being paid to join the protests else they will be fined by their village panchayat having allegiance to Kisan Ekta Morcha. And where were you and your Dakait in the two months when the bill was passed?

Pictures of “Poor” farmers coming in expensive cars in protest still rock my head how low can these chamchas can stoop. There are some farmers in Delhi who themselves are not protesting because it has nothing bad for them, IMF chief economist also stated it will increase farmers income. And how much of a BS this protest was seen when PM Modi sent the MSP to the bank accounts of farmers directly and the very next day #FarmersProtest started trending on Twitter. It is just the last minute efforts by opposition to secure more seats in 2024 election, any law modi brings is fascist so protest, riot and then blame BJP/Modi for it.

Last edited:
can you explain why muslim women are left shelterless with half dozen children ? , why shahbano was not getting her right of maintenance inspite of superior islamic marriage laws ? why a women is thrown out of marriage on a simple email like imran khan did divorced his wife reham by email when she was not even with his husband ?
how a man has right to produce 40 children ?
And when Modi brings an Anti-Triple Talaaq law to save Muslim women from this malpractice, he still remains an Anti-muslim islamophobe:-).

These commies think Modi wins elections through votes of Hindus alone, they should know that majority of Muslim women in India vote for Modi.

Last edited:
Are the Islamic socio-economic systems for marriage, property inheritance and compulsory charity ( Zakat ) taught in Indian schools ? :)

why should indians read about islamic jurisprudence ? indians are rquired to know only basic things of islam which is taught in every school and college , stories about islam, battles , qarbala , prophet is taught in normal curiculam.
good good

They are teaching shirk in the land of the prophet .

The fall of the house of saud is near.

lo ji , aa gaye .
islam provides for comparative study of other religions .

Last edited:
By Muslim Mirror Staff
New Delhi:
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has started to teach culture of other countries including Ramayana and Mahabharata that represent ancient Indian culture, as a part of its Vision 2030.

Saudi national Nouf Almarwaai shared a screenshot of an exam paper. She wrote, “Saudi Arabia’s new vision-2030 and syllabus will help build a future that is inclusive, liberal and tolerant. The screenshot of my son’s school exam today in the book of social studies includes concepts and history of Hinduism, Buddhism, Ramayana, Karma, Mahabharata and Dharma. I enjoyed helping her study. ”

Prince Mohammed bin Salman Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia has pursued the “Saudi Vision of 2030”. There are many aspects to this, but its main objective is to create an educational system that can overcome the difficulties between the government and various businesses. In addition, through “Vision-2030”, Saudi seeks to create an environment for investment in terms of the global economy.

The main objective of Saudi’s Vision-2030 is that the economy is dependent on oil and is also making changes in the educational system to reduce the dependence of revenue from oil. That is why the Saudi government has taken several major steps to restructure its economy.

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/saudi-a...d-other-nations-literature-in-its-curriculum/

This land was free of idolatry.
Although I am not against learning about other faiths it trouble me that some stars and their rulers are building centres of idolatry and the people are so asleep they don't even object
And when Modi brings an Anti-Triple Talaaq law to save Muslim women from this malpractice, he still remains an Anti-muslim islamophobe:-).

These commies think Modi wins elections through votes of Hindus alone, they should know that majority of Muslim women in India vote for Modi.

Although modi and Hindu extremist have hijacked this issue speaking in defence couple's....
The triple talak....ie. diving 3 talaks in one go is forbidden in Islam. Only 1 can be given at a time and there is stated time period between the 1st and the 2nd and 2nd and the 3rd. The sham marriage and I forget its name that's done and divorce instigated so the initial couple can remarry is also forbidden. Can they fool Allah?

Hostile Insurgent! You make me laugh... let's dampen that hostility, shall we?
I gather you want to learn divorce process of Islamic jurisprudence... interesting topic!
Islam saves Muslim women! Deviation from it betrays Muslim men and women. Try what modi's may...

So let's analyze it;
* women are free in Islam and their wealth remains theirs, it is for their freedom and maintenance before and after marriage.

“And give to the women (whom you marry) their mahr (obligatory bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) with a good heart…”
[al-Nisaa’ 4:4]

And in inheritance;

“Allah commands you as regards your children’s (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females”
[al-Nisaa’ 4:11]

This because during their marriage all their needs, upkeep and welfare is the responsibility of their husband.

"The father of the child shall bear the cost of the mothers food and clothing on a reasonable basis. No person shall have a burden laid on him greater than he can bear"
[al-Baqarah 2:233]
“Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth.”
[an-Nisa 4:34]

Hadith:
Muaawiyah ibn Haydah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I said, O Messenger of Allaah, what is the right of the wife of any one of us over us? He said: That you should feed her as you feed yourself and clothe her as you clothe yourself, he should not strike her on the face nor disfigure her and he should not abandon her except in the house (as a form of discipline).”
(Reported by Abu Dawood, 2/244; Ibn Maajah, 1850; Ahmad, 4/446)

Allowance if a man is stingy with wife and children

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5364)
From ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her), which says that Hind bint ‘Utbah (may Allah be pleased with her) said: O Messenger of Allah, Abu Sufyaan is a stingy man and does not give me enough for me and my children, unless I take from him without him knowing. He said: “Take what is sufficient for you and your children on a reasonable basis.”

So, what we have established here is women keep their wealth, possessions and inheritance. They're not responsible to feed or clothe once married and are due a Mahr upon marriage, totally theirs to keep.

Coming to divorce, it was allowed in Islam over 1400 years ago, let that sink in! Islam allowed wives to seek Khul for irreconcilable differences.

"And when you divorce women and they have [nearly] fulfilled their term, either retain them according to acceptable terms or release them according to acceptable terms, and do not keep them, intending harm, to transgress [against them]. And whoever does that has certainly wronged himself. And do not take the verses of Allah in jest. And remember the favor of Allah upon you and what has been revealed to you of the Book [i.e., the Qur’ān] and wisdom [i.e., the Prophet's sunnah] by which He instructs you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is Knowing of all things."
Qur'an [2:231]
— Saheeh International

Further even when divorced

"Divorced women remain in waiting [i.e., do not remarry] for three periods, and it is not lawful for them to conceal what Allah has created in their wombs if they believe in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have more right to take them back in this [period] if they want reconciliation. And due to them [i.e., the wives] is similar to what is expected of them, according to what is reasonable. But the men [i.e., husbands] have a degree over them [in responsibility and authority]. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise."
Qur'an[2:228]

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.
— Saheeh International
Qur'an[65:4]

So here I laid ground for your further thoughts or questions. Let's contextualize Islamic jurisprudence and methods and it's social structure, shall we?

This land was free of idolatry.
Although I am not against learning about other faiths it trouble me that some stars and their rulers are building centres of idolatry and the people are so asleep they don't even object

Although modi and Hindu extremist have hijacked this issue speaking in defence couple's....
The triple talak....ie. diving 3 talaks in one go is forbidden in Islam. Only 1 can be given at a time and there is stated time period between the 1st and the 2nd and 2nd and the 3rd. The sham marriage and I forget its name that's done and divorce instigated so the initial couple can remarry is also forbidden. Can they fool Allah?
True what you say about TT process. And we all how it is being misused by muslim men and mullas .The one wrong I find with talaq is ,women has no control,end of the day it's in the husband's hand.

Dude your Media and politicians are also like That, but our media is more like it as they don’t have anything else to do. That is why India is switching over to English news channels as it is BS Free.
At most it happens in Pakistan during heightened tensions with India. Still it remains on things like youtube videos or some tiny channels that hardly have viewership. On most Pakistani mainstream news channels u won't find our anchors screaming all sorts of vitriol against India.

At least u admit the sorry state of ur media...that's a start.

The chances are very high that ancient Hindustani mythological characters were in fact Afghanis who spoke either Parsian or derivatives of it. Sanskrit is also a sister language. It is also likely that Vedic philosophy including all of it's derivatives were born in ancient Afghanistan. The geo-political realities had later shifted Vedic philosophy to further east from Indus all the way to Gangetic plain where local tribal cultures used to be prevalent. The strong sponsorship of the colonial British Raj eventually solidified Hinduism with all it's mythologies in it's present form.
Giving the fact that Arabian peninsula has a strong mythological ancient history as well as Greek, Egyptian and Persian influences, the inclusion of Ramayana et al can not be overlooked. Past never dies no matter how faded it gets. Nothing is wrong in acknowledging one's own past. It makes one's only greater.
Persians/Afghans are a separate culture than the vedic culture of India. Later due to Indian influence /conquest Afghanistan did become hindu/Buddhist so it's basically the other way round.

forget about teaching of ramayan or mahabharat in pakistani schools . that is equal to blasphemy in pakistan.
did you see BBC report what is taught about hindus in basic books of pakistan ?

I grew up in Pakistan...and received high school level of education in Pakistan. The quality of education is different throughout Pakistan. It depends on which province u r in(as different provinces had different curriculums...at least back then...I'm not sure now). There is also a stark difference between the quality of education among private and public(government schools) schools...especially if u compare the private schools in urban areas with public schools of rural areas. Then there are other variants like O levels, A levels...other than the traditional matriculation route.

Personally I didn't come across any subject that was designed to ingrain hate against Hindus.

P.S. U r going on a tangent. The main argument wasn't about Pakistan's curriculum...although that needs work...and I believe some efforts were made recently to revamp it as per news...but I'm not too familiar with that.

I am Pakistani...and I just said that so clearly Pakistanis know. Geeta, Ramayana, Mahabharata, Vedas, Puranas...none are illegal in Pakistan. The Hindus who live here are free to read their holy books, worship, go to mandirs, etc. No one is outraged if Muslims study those texts for comparative religious studies.

The question u should be asking is... "Indians kab apni aankhein kholein ge?"

U r constantly fed this image of Pakistan/Pakistanis being some intolerant religious extremist(ISIS like) bunch...labelled as terrorists...shown to be hating Indians...saying Adaab with surma in the eyes...chewing paan...
...and whatever other stereotypes u guys have.

While in reality u will find Pakistanis far less hating and/or obsessed with India/Indians. Pakistani politics mainly revolves around actual issues like economy, development, infrastructure, etc. U won't see our news channels blasting morally bankrupt stuff like "Pakistan maray ga corona ki maut".
Are you saying hate against Minorities is not at all present in Pakistan? Why so so many people deny their hindu/buddhist past and claim to be arabs/turks then? Why many people protest when government wants to build a temple for minorities if everyone is so forward thinking?

Hostile Insurgent! You make me laugh... let's dampen that hostility, shall we?
I gather you want to learn divorce process of Islamic jurisprudence... interesting topic!
Islam saves Muslim women! Deviation from it betrays Muslim men and women. Try what modi's may...

So let's analyze it;
* women are free in Islam and their wealth remains theirs, it is for their freedom and maintenance before and after marriage.

“And give to the women (whom you marry) their mahr (obligatory bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) with a good heart…”
[al-Nisaa’ 4:4]

And in inheritance;

“Allah commands you as regards your children’s (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females”
[al-Nisaa’ 4:11]

This because during their marriage all their needs, upkeep and welfare is the responsibility of their husband.

"The father of the child shall bear the cost of the mothers food and clothing on a reasonable basis. No person shall have a burden laid on him greater than he can bear"
[al-Baqarah 2:233]
“Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth.”
[an-Nisa 4:34]

Hadith:
Muaawiyah ibn Haydah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I said, O Messenger of Allaah, what is the right of the wife of any one of us over us? He said: That you should feed her as you feed yourself and clothe her as you clothe yourself, he should not strike her on the face nor disfigure her and he should not abandon her except in the house (as a form of discipline).”
(Reported by Abu Dawood, 2/244; Ibn Maajah, 1850; Ahmad, 4/446)

Allowance if a man is stingy with wife and children

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5364)
From ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her), which says that Hind bint ‘Utbah (may Allah be pleased with her) said: O Messenger of Allah, Abu Sufyaan is a stingy man and does not give me enough for me and my children, unless I take from him without him knowing. He said: “Take what is sufficient for you and your children on a reasonable basis.”

So, what we have established here is women keep their wealth, possessions and inheritance. They're not responsible to feed or clothe once married and are due a Mahr upon marriage, totally theirs to keep.

Coming to divorce, it was allowed in Islam over 1400 years ago, let that sink in! Islam allowed wives to seek Khul for irreconcilable differences.

"And when you divorce women and they have [nearly] fulfilled their term, either retain them according to acceptable terms or release them according to acceptable terms, and do not keep them, intending harm, to transgress [against them]. And whoever does that has certainly wronged himself. And do not take the verses of Allah in jest. And remember the favor of Allah upon you and what has been revealed to you of the Book [i.e., the Qur’ān] and wisdom [i.e., the Prophet's sunnah] by which He instructs you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is Knowing of all things."
Qur'an [2:231]
— Saheeh International

Further even when divorced

"Divorced women remain in waiting [i.e., do not remarry] for three periods, and it is not lawful for them to conceal what Allah has created in their wombs if they believe in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have more right to take them back in this [period] if they want reconciliation. And due to them [i.e., the wives] is similar to what is expected of them, according to what is reasonable. But the men [i.e., husbands] have a degree over them [in responsibility and authority]. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise."
Qur'an[2:228]

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.
— Saheeh International
Qur'an[65:4]

So here I laid ground for your further thoughts or questions. Let's contextualize Islamic jurisprudence and methods and it's social structure, shall we?
Islam says what it says but in India there was a grave problem of men divorcing their wives for even stupid reasons, like if wife woke up late, talaq talaq talaq...

if she didn’t make good food, talaq talaq talaq. I’m not exaggerating.

So it was a big problem, now anyone who does so will be a criminal and divorce will only happen through legal channels as per Indian laws.
I grew up in Pakistan...and received high school level of education in Pakistan. The quality of education is different throughout Pakistan. It depends on which province u r in(as different provinces had different curriculums...at least back then...I'm not sure now). There is also a stark difference between the quality of education among private and public(government schools) schools...especially if u compare the private schools in urban areas with public schools of rural areas. Then there are other variants like O levels, A levels...other than the traditional matriculation route.

Personally I didn't come across any subject that was designed to ingrain hate against Hindus.
Bro but it is your school book which those people are showing live on BBC.

Are you saying hate against Minorities is not at all present in Pakistan? Why so so many people deny their hindu/buddhist past and claim to be arabs/turks then? Why many people protest when government wants to build a temple for minorities if everyone is so forward thinking?
There are always sections of societies that are going to be like that. What's important is that the majority doesn't become closed minded and respects the rights of others(in terms of religion and otherwise).

As for Indians constantly beating the same old drum about Pakistanis denying their "Hindu/Buddhist past" "claiming to be Arab/Turk".
First let me say at a personal level...
...on my mom's side(her family/ancestors)...trace their lineage all the way to Abu Bakr Siddiq(RA)...the first Caliph and one of the closest friends of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH). There is a shajra-e-nasb(an Arab tradition)...which is like a family tree/way of keeping track of lineage. On my dad's side...my grandfather migrated from India(that would make him Muhajir)...while my grandmother was Punjabi. I'm not sure about their lineages...but I assume their ancestors are from the subcontinent.
...so yes I can see why this could be the case with many Pakistanis...where they may truly have at least some Arab ancestry and they take pride in it bcuz we deeply respect/look up to our Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) and his companions. In this regard...that ancestry may seem more significant over others while establishing one's identity.

Secondly and this is the most important part...Indians need to shut the hell up about how Pakistanis define their identity bcuz it is none of ur business. We Pakistanis made that very clear when we separated...that u do not get to dictate us in any way shape or form. So kindly stay out of it.

@masterchief_mirza if we Pakistanis had a dollar for every time an Indian tried to tell us about our identity :partay:
Bro but it is your school book which those people are showing live on BBC.
Why not read the previous posts...
...the argument wasn't about school curriculum. It was about what Islam permits or doesn't permit.

Ur countrymen Ghalib got on his high horse...and said "Pakistanio ko kab samajh mein aaey go?"...go read that whole conversation from beginning to end...before jumping in.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom