What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

:tup:

A few years from now on and clever planning and then Riyadh will rival Dubai just be a better city for Muslims. We are heading towards very good times, ان شاء الله, and the rest of KSA is also only advancing. We already have plenty of beauty as all pictures in this thread clearly show.

:tup:

Indeed Not only Riyadh but all KSA cities are now rising, wondering how riyadh would look like by 2020.:girl_wacko:

Indeed Not only Riyadh but all KSA cities are now rising, wondering how riyadh would look like by 2020.:girl_wacko:

Indeed. All cities are advancing. It is wonderful to see. By 2020 big changes will have happened.

Just to name a few: The renovation and extension of the Masjid al-Haram, Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, the renovation and extension of the Jeddah airport, the Haramain high speed rail project, countless of architectural projects, King Abdullah Stadium, new resorts along the beautiful Red Sea coastline, improvements of roads etc not to mention many other big projects.

Oh and I obviously forgot the Kingdom Tower that will be built by 2018 if it goes according to the plan. Man, that's a lot of awesome, costly and giant projects at once.

Also I believe that we will host the Asian Cup of Nations in football in 2019 and win for the 4 time (record with Japan);)

:coffee:

238104032_by_saudi6666-d60al7e.jpg

You have some beautifull places,never tought that about KSA.
I thought only desert,beaches and cities.

You have some beautifull places,never tought that about KSA.
I thought only desert,beaches and cities.

Well, KSA is a huge and very diverse country with all imaginable landscapes. We even have 100 tropical islands (although all uninhabited and some very small) in the Tabuk Province alone along the coastline that borders the beautiful Red Sea.

Anyway take a look through the thread - the recent 10 pages or so.

Besides ignorance, false perception and stereotypes is not something that you will ever be able to counter fully but you can try by taking small steps. But to be honest it's not like the regular Saudi cares what other says about his country. Especially people that know nothing about it. Lastly there are also Saudis that are ignorant about our country and diverse provinces. Our deserts are a thing of beauty though. The deserts themselves come in many shapes and forms (volcanic, sand, steppe, stone etc. with giant wadis, canyons, thousands of oasis, different colors etc.)

4268529740_44ed251714_b.jpg

2ii9vo2.jpg

2wf7nkw.jpg

beautiful sunset at beach , saudi arabia by kashif_the_smart, on Flickr

ABHA MOUNTIN by A alamri, on Flickr

Saudi Arabia - Tabuk , by © Saud AL-Jethli, Photo, on Flickr

Untitled by © Saud AL-Jethli, Photo, on Flickr

6604371301_bd63dbb0a2_b.jpg

7066375361_c91c27fd19_b.jpg

4904884436_bdfc1b1cb7_b.jpg

I looked at the pictures thats why i commented,is there tourism in those places?

Ive read tht KSA has no rivers?is tht true?

Well, there are nearly 300 dams in KSA. The huge mountain regions have plenty of rivers (although not comparable to the big rivers of the world and sometimes they dry out during the summer depending on the region) and thus dams. In the non-mountain regions we have hundreds if not thousands of wadis (valleys) meaning areas were water is present in large parts of the year but not all of the year. Some of them are 150 km long. Also we have vast underground sources of water that flow to other nearby countries since both Hejaz and Najd are plateaus.

Also we have a nearly 3000 km long coastline - partially tropical and largely unspoiled and hundreds of island which is enough of water.

I looked at the pictures thats why i commented,is there tourism in those places?

Tourism is limited compared to the world's tourist hotspots due to the laws of KSA but more Saudis are increasingly visiting the different regions and traveling inside the country. If foreign tourists visit they regularly visit in tourism groups. But most areas are still unspoiled which is a great thing as I see it.

The golden beach by AYMAN-ALKANDERI, on Flickr

Saudi Arabia. Tabuk 2010 by © Saud AL-Jethli, Photo, on Flickr

هـدوء by © Saud AL-Jethli, Photo, on Flickr

وادي البردي-ينبع 2 by asim mawwad -عاصم معوض, on Flickr

تبوك - 2011 by عيسى الحمودي (eissa alhemodi), on Flickr

غروب جبل اللوز by (¯`•._( , yousef , يوسف ابوذراع , )_, on Flickr

Lines to Reflection by Abdulmajeed Al Juhani, on Flickr

شو اسعار السيارات في الرياض؟ على اساس تكون مستعملة تمشيني اول فترة

انت تعال الرياض وماعليك ،،،،خذ سياراتي الين تشتري سيارة
:bunny:

Back
Top Bottom