What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

Why is it usually the Pakistani brothers living in western countries have all these misconceptions about Saudi Arabia??
I hear you, But it so happens that such "Pakistani Brothers" from western countries have misconceptions about Pakistan as well. For them west is the Mecca, so let's not heed their jibes:whistle:

anyone can make up a story like this one...you just missed it....

your relatives, they were quite quick to settle in DHA phase 6, no ?? :laugh:

I have my two chachus living in Lahore. Again, what do you want to know about me? My domicile is Karachi. I am Urdu speaking, my family is spread all over Karachi; in KDA, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Defense, Clifton, Federal-B Area etc. My mamoo lives on Khayaban-e-Ghazi o/ Khayaban-e-Sehr in Defense Phase VI, right next to Shahbaz Market, close to the Saudi Embassy (it's a bit farther though), & Sultan Masjid on the opposite side. Khadda Market is close by as well, which then leads to the Naval Colony. One of my uncle's died in a shooting in Malir, Karachi; it was because of the sectarian violence in Karachi in the 90s, where engineers & doctors were being killed. Did I make that up as well?

From what I have heard from people ..... it is a tussle between two Saudi Princes ..... One owns KFC and the other AL Baik... The KFC owner does not allow it open in his areas... AM I RIGHT ?

It is clear how much you know about Saudi Arabia!

Any one who have tasted both will see the lie in your story .

here's a some more pictures of snow in Saudi

snow-in-saudi-dessert-3-590x442.jpg

awesome......rather SubhanAllah...

From what I have heard from people ..... it is a tussle between two Saudi Princes ..... One owns KFC and the other AL Baik... The KFC owner does not allow it open in his areas... AM I RIGHT ?

Actually Al Baik is owned by Rami abo ghazala (Palestinian origin ) and KFC's representative in the middle east is the Kuwaiti businessman Al Khurafi. So no, your fight between 2 princes story is not true

I have my two chachus living in Lahore. Again, what do you want to know about me? My domicile is Karachi. I am Urdu speaking, my family is spread all over Karachi; in KDA, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Defense, Clifton, Federal-B Area etc. My mamoo lives on Khayaban-e-Ghazi o/ Khayaban-e-Sehr in Defense Phase VI, right next to Shahbaz Market, close to the Saudi Embassy (it's a bit farther though), & Sultan Masjid on the opposite side. Khadda Market is close by as well, which then leads to the Naval Colony. One of my uncle's died in a shooting in Malir, Karachi; it was because of the sectarian violence in Karachi in the 90s, where engineers & doctors were being killed. Did I make that up as well?
should I google too now or will you stop trolling ?

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------
@ Naifov and MosaMania
more pictures from Arabia would be appreciated :tup:

even though this is not a place to debate in, but i'm going to answer your misunderstandings
but first, you said earlier that Saudi is well developed and very taking care off by the government
and your problem is with the society and FYI the society is the Saudi people
now tell me which post of your posts should I take as your point of view so I can have a good argument here

Listen, you didn't understand what I said. I said the problem was that the authoritarian monarchy in Saudi Arabia has formed a very suppressed society, but that's not the fault of the Saudi people, it's the fault of the monarchy. Secondly, I commended Saudi Arabia on its technologically advanced, & having great infrastructure. That doesn't mean I think highly of the monarchy, in fact, quite the opposite. It serves the interests of the imperialists.

A. The ottomans were not kicked out from hijaz by al saud, no my friend it was the Hashemi emir of madina prince faisal who kicked them and that was a long time befor al saud came in !!

It is surprising what you can't see is wrong here.

as for this one you are blaming us for baking the mujahedeen

Yes I am, the Soviets never meant to attack Afghanistan, the US used the Mujahideen to break up the Soviets. The Afghan Taliban, TTP & the Al-Qaeda are all the off-shoots of the Mujahideen, & are responsible for killing innocent Afghans & Pakistani citizens that have nothing to do with terrorism.

You are wrong here, (Palestinian, Bosnia, the Kosovo) a lot of money was sent to each one of these countries with backing them politically and in many diplomatic ways. In this point your blaming us for not baking the mujahedeen

There were no Palestinian Mujahideen in 1948 when they were driven out of the land by their Israelis. Why didn't you help them then? Why didn't you help the Bahraini people against the brutalities their Kingdom committed against them?

He missed the part when he was bundled out of Pakistan.

No, I wasn't bundled out of Pakistan, my Dad got posted to Virginia as a part of his job, & my family moved with him. I love Pakistan more than anything in the world, despite its problems, I love the people, I think it's an excellent country blessed by Allah, I love the Pakistan Army. Despite a few difficulties, I think the Pakistan & Western media portray Pakistan incorrectly, & things aren't nearly as bad as they make them out to be. Besides a few parts of Balochistan & the Tribal Areas, most of Pakistan is safe. I visit Pakistan every year. I'm glad Pakistan got independence from India. Just because I don't like the Saudi monarchy doesn't mean I don't love Pakistan, I do. I like the Saudi people as well.

I feel sad that Islamic history in Saudi Arabia has been hijacked by the Wahabis/Salafis. Why aren't women allowed to go to Jannat-ul-Baqi? Why was the house of Khadijah(R)demolished and replaced with public lavatories? Why was the grave of Amina bint Wahb(R), the prophet Mohammed's mother, bulldozed and doused in gasoline? Why was the house of Abu Bakr(R) demolished to make way for the Hilton hotel?

1948 Arab
Send Amin al-Husseini, Mufti of Palestine and the Arab Higher Committee in Palestine, a delegate to the King Abdul Aziz Al Saud, to ask for help, King Abdul Aziz ordered to send a quantity of ammunition and rifles to the rebels in Palestine, the Saudi people and the donation of five million Saudi riyals.
According to Al-Ahram newspaper in the number of 22.823 on March 4, 1949, King Farouk and Onoth award medals to the number of officers and soldiers Saudis in recognition for their heroism and courage in the battles fought by the Saudi army along the Egyptian army.
The troops left the aircraft Saudi Arabia Jeddah to Cairo, and was a farewell in Prince Mansour bin Abdul Aziz, Minister of Defense and the troops landed at the airport in King Farouk air armed by the light-heavy weapons and armor and ammunition were sent by sea to the port of Suez.

"Saudi Arabia: 800–1,200" I will use google translate to translate this one so sorry for the bad translation but its alot of history.
Saudi troops participated in the October War in the Syrian front in the battle, "Hill Mari" fought some of the units of Saudi Arabia on 20, 21/10/1973 CE, has joined the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the war on the Syrian front, the following forces: (Armoured Regiment Banhard, secret gun 106 - for 8, the signal company, a squadron rifle 106 - m - d - for the 20.2 battery artillery 155-mm self-propelled, battery m - i 40 mm, a secret command, Parachute Regiment IV, secret Ssadolmlak, secret mortar 2.4, Type maintenance of armored vehicles, major-general of King Abdul Aziz mechanical (3 regiments), maintenance of confidentiality, medical confidentiality, Field Artillery Regiment, 105 mm, and the military police unit.)
Israeli forces launched a counter-attack on the sixth day of operations was reached in the middle of the seventh day of operations to the line: (a farm house of Jane, Tel sunny, Tel Mari Hbaria, Tel Antar, Tel-money, scorpion, Rafid, Abdin) which met with strong resistance and stopped provided by the Syrian forces defending. As Israeli troops clashed with resistance to the frontal direction (Kenitra Sasa Damascus) decided to blow toward the south-east in order to reach the center (a shield, Damascus)
We have conducted this Israeli leadership is regrouping its forces in the Golan Heights, and plunged to the brigade armored new in the battle over the direction in question, and tried to Israeli forces during the on the eighth and ninth of the processes that destroy the resistance of the Syrians, but not able to achieve success, gave the order to the troops in the northern front in the Jump to the defense, and stick to the line of the occupier.
The Syrian Arab forces fighting the enemy of the line to the line and prevent it from achieving its objectives as it seeks to reorganize the combat formations and re-assembly in line with the complex combat situation. And complete replacement of the losses and deficiencies, especially in the armored gear. That is why the Syrian forces after the arrival of an armored division Iraqi armored brigade Jordanian and a mechanized brigade booster from Saudi Arabia attack opposite day atheist ten operations (20 Ramadan 1393 AH) on the enemy combatant, and because preparation for this attack, the opposite was in a hurry, and stuck to the enemy the corresponding points of the ruling (dominant) did not achieve the desired success.
Seventh division infantry Syria, which has been fighting since the start of operations in the format first, and battled a violent intrinsically against the Israeli enemy in the northern sector of the Syrian front, ordered on the twelfth day of operations (21 Ramadan 1393 AH) to move to defense and adhere to scope the defense specified in points: Tel-el-Sheikh, Tel Gusam, Khan Danoun, good, on the axis of Damascus, Aldmin.
Has received the Saudi forces operating in Syria is the Syrian leadership to the public on 10.18.1973 AD Belhakha to lead the seventh division Syrian infantry. Was implemented occupation of defensive positions. Organized forces of Saudi Arabia "tactical leadership" to set the banner of King Abdul Aziz mechanical composed it, and the enhanced units from different kinds of weapons.
On the right fighting formations Syrian enemy turn on the direction of axis: Artouz, Sasa, on the left are fraught armored forces with the Iraqi brigade 40 armored Jordan is preparing to attack the opposite on the enemy turn and prevent it from reaching the center by: Aldmin, Damascus, in collaboration with the formations fighting the Syrian existing in the southern sector at the front.
The activities of the combat forces of Saudi Arabia in Syria during the conduct of hostilities on the Syrian front as follows:
(A) in the morning on Sunday 14/10/1973 PM (18 Ramadan 1393 AH) and the first troops arrived in Saudi Arabia to Syria, a sister is an armored regiment, composed of Banhard (42 armored Banhard +18 armored personnel carrier +50 cart Administrative Affairs) , immediately after the arrival of this regiment Syrian General Command issued an order by appending the Saudi forces to lead the region to defend Damascus Damascus area by occupying the main focal points leading to Damascus.
(B) have already occupied the regiment armor (Banhard) Saudi authorities floor overlooking the main themes at the same time cost of the force to send Saraya armored to protect the introduction of some brigades Syria during the reorganization in the region, "Ghabagheb" about 40 km south of Damascus, also sent armored company to work in the "Tel-Sheikh" the east village "Kanaker" Syrian cooperation with the pieces, and infantry units of the seventh division of Syria.
(C) In fact, on Thursday 18/10/1973 in m (e 22/09/1393) and received the Saudi forces were joining up to this day, an order from the General Command of the Syrian Belhakha seventh division on the Syrian infantry, was the implementation of its occupation of defensive positions, within the range defense of the band in question.
(D) continued Saudi forces in the former location. Has joined it after it reached the Syrian Arab Republic on 10/22/1973 (m e 26/09/1393) Saudi forces the following: (Parachute Regiment + Field Artillery Battery (self-propelled) 155 mm + secret dam owners + Infantry Regiment 1 + secret mortar 2.4 + maintenance platoon + 1 tank regiment). Armored Regiment, and is intended here, and full access Armored Regiment (Banhard) and all the gear units.
(E) known to be a battle, "Hill Mari" fought by some armored units, Saudi Arabia, took place on 20 and 10.21.1973 m (24 e 09/25/1393) and participated in the first secret and confidential the second tank (Banhard) Asauditan which Althakta ago Full access Armored Regiment Saudi question. Moduatan and were at the disposal of the leadership of the seventh infantry division as we shall see later.
Is "Tel Mari" south of the village "Kanaker" Syrian and to the east of the village of "Deir cunning" and oversees the axis extending from the "Kanaker" to the village "Kufr weaver" in the south and coordinates topographic (3676 348) according to the Syrian maps and height above sea level of about ( 850) meters. But the height of land surrounding it about (50) meters, overlooking the village of "Rnaga" located in the slopes south, the last point reached in the armored forces hostile, when it was stopped by by the Syrian forces and units Arabia strengthened her later, and the conduct of hostilities in the battle of Tel-Maree as follows:
(A) In the light of last Friday 10.19.1973 m (e 09/23/1393) Thacdt elements of the raid ordered by the Syrian leadership and they components of a Syrian infantry armed with M-propelled grenades - d of the model (t. B. C 7) and machine guns and grenades, all of the salaries of the Syrian Infantry Battalion 179 of the 121 Brigade, Mika and mobilize them in points (Alkhrnic fee) within the scope of the seventh division infantry defense of Syria.
(B) elements of the raid was launched expanded 00.2 night on 20.10.1973 AD (24/09/1393 e) toward the target set (ie, Hill Mari) in the form and consistency, and about 00.4 in the morning, sought the same day and reached its goal ambushed and there after were divided into three groups:
Group I: lay in the south-eastern Little Mari, Groups II and III: Kmenta in the north-west of Tel Mari. To occupation "of Tel-Mari" and keep it
At the first light of day in the m 20/10/1973 (24/09/1393 e) mentioned groups made up the hill and climbed the slopes, but did not find any enemy tanks in the hill where the said given the command to stay there to carry out the tasks entrusted to it.
(C) In the night of 20 10/21/1973 M has taken action to promote the defense of the hill in question and keep it by the leadership of the band Syria, where enhanced Palmcefhat Arabia model (Banhard) and defender m - d 106-mm of secrecy m - d Arabia Brigade (20) Saudi.
(D) On the morning of Sunday, 21.10.1973 m (e 09/25/1393) The Israeli enemy attack and a strong center for the occupation of the hill in question, after a violent pave the bullet, and after that the crowd around a tank battalion (50 tanks, 36 combat) in the Region: Tel Fatima, Der Macker, Dnaja in the south-west of the hill in question. Has estimated the hostile forces that attacked the Tel Mari that day Centurion tank battalion (36 tanks, combat), reinforced mechanized infantry secrecy (12 armored carriers) and the elements of engineering and are likely to attack power also supported the anti-fire field artillery battalion and guided missiles m - d.
(E) withstood the Arab fighters in the defense of "Tel Mari" Even at 30.9 am on 21.10.1973 AD (09/25/1393 e), but as a result of the superiority of the enemy force and the occurrence of human and material losses in the ranks of friendly forces, units began raiding withdraw the permission of the leadership of the band so, and returned to the rules of its launch after the performance of this combat mission bold.
If we calculate the forces and the arguments for the forces that participated in the battle, "Hill Mari," we find the following: suggesting that the superiority or fire, the military forces had a tendency for the enemy in numbers, equipment, media combat, especially in the census battle tanks hostile, quality and capabilities of tactical technology.
Data indicate that the anti-tank aircraft, "Centurion" equipped with British-made 105-mm cannon and several machine guns, and weighs 51,820 kg, and Tdraaha thickness of 17 153 mm, and has a capacity of mobility significantly. While the armored vehicles "Albanhard" Saudi Arabia made a French model (AML-90) equipped with 90 mm cannon and no weighing about 5500 kg, and Tdraaha thickness between 8 and 28 mm only. Syrian tanks and aircraft (T 54-55) equipped with Soviet-made 100 mm caliber gun and several machine guns and also the positive thing that the armored vehicles that responded to the Saudi heavy tank "Centurion" and caused them a loss of influence. Ranging from 5 7 anti-tank in the battle, "Hill Mari" alone.

This is no place for this post but people's hate everything Saudi forced my hand.

[IMG

A
---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

[/COLOR]http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-hate-migrants-bangladesh-india-pakistan.html

Why Arabs hates migrants from Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan!

---------------------

World found Osama Bin Laden from Saudi Arabia landed hiding in Pakistan. They make fun or harrassing on Pakistan's reputation because of Saudi Arabia-OBL. Many of their OBL families comfortably lived in SA businesses legally.

So your point is we should hang his entire family for what he did?? really the nerve of some people looking for anything to justify their hate.

Mosa let it go, this guy is obviously a troll
he says something in one post and then says the exact opposite in other posts

ياخي تراك بخلت بصور المدينة ، مالك داعي :(

man those are killers :(
we had a very small one here in Madina
I thought I was going to die and the one we had is not comparable with the one in Riyadh

ah yes, I read that you have to protect properly otherwise, if you take it lightly, it might turn you 22 gram lighter :D
---------------------------------

1948 Arab
Send Amin al-Husseini, Mufti of Palestine and the Arab Higher Committee in Palestine, a delegate to the King Abdul Aziz Al Saud, to ask for help, King Abdul Aziz ordered to send a quantity of ammunition and rifles to the rebels in Palestine, the Saudi people and the donation of five million Saudi riyals.
According to Al-Ahram newspaper in the number of 22.823 on March 4, 1949, King Farouk and Onoth award medals to the number of officers and soldiers Saudis in recognition for their heroism and courage in the battles fought by the Saudi army along the Egyptian army.
The troops left the aircraft Saudi Arabia Jeddah to Cairo, and was a farewell in Prince Mansour bin Abdul Aziz, Minister of Defense and the troops landed at the airport in King Farouk air armed by the light-heavy weapons and armor and ammunition were sent by sea to the port of Suez.

This is no place for this post but people's hate everything Saudi forced my hand.

Maybe I went a little too far with the Saudi Arabia situation in the Palestine crisis. However, the Saudi creation of Salafi Jihadism, the creation of the Mujahideen, (the mother of the Al-Qaeda, Taliban, TTP, Haqqani network, IMU & other groups which are attacking Pakistan & Afghanistan today) was not a noble act, especially when the Mujahideen were created not to protect the Afghans from the Soviets (the Mujahideen were created to break up the Soviets).

I would like you to answer these questions of mine:

Foreign relations questions:

a) Why did Saudi Arabia let the USA have a military base in Dhahran?

b) Why didn't the Saudi monarchy support the Bahraini people against the brutality of the Kingdom of Bahrain, instead encouraged the violence against them?

c) Why did Saudi Arabia give money to the Deobandi terrorist group Sipah-e-Sahaba in the 90s, & why does the LeJ (off-shoot of the Sipah-e-Sahaba) get financial assistance from Saudi Arabia?

Religious questions:

a) Why weren't women allowed to drive, or even allowed to visit the Jannat-ul-Baqi? Why do you have a completely segregated male/female society? Why does the religious police force people to pray?

b) Why did Islamic history in Saudi Arabia get hijacked by Wahabis/Salafis? Why was Khadijah(R)'s house demolished & replaced with public lavatories? Why was the grave of Amina bint Wahb(R), the Prophet(S)'s mother, bulldozed & doused in gasoline? Why was the house of Abu Bakr(R) demolished?

I really don't want to hurt the feelings of any Saudi members here, if I did, surely Allah (swt) will punish me, but that is not my intention. Saudis are lovely people, but the monarchy is not. It is brutal & evil, works for the interests of the Western imperialists, & has nothing to do with Islam. The Saudi people deserve a lot better than this monarchy. The Muslim world deserves better.

Mosamania

Could you post more pictures of jeddah

LIke : Jamjoom centre
Taliya street
THe Triangle Building near the red sea

Back
Top Bottom