What's new

Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites

As long it does not than it is slap on all hindus.

what a great troller... for ur kind information 20 crore muslims r living with 90 crore hindus in india.india is a only country who give complete humanright to all muslim in non-muslim country. so if saudi support the israel it means it slap on india(1.2 billion indian) not only hindus and muslims.

that is called UNITY,which you can never understand it.

Saudi Arabia has denied such allegation. Must be propaganda. If Saudiya allow it and zionist attack on Iran then Saudiya will have to face the wrath Mujaheedin from in and out.

If Saudiya allow it and zionist attack on Iran then Saudiya will have to face the wrath Mujaheedin from in and out.
Baghdad Bob...Is that you...??? :lol: Looky here...You guys have really got to stop dreaming about this 'muslim unity' bit. If there is any such, it is one where no ME government want a nuclear weapons state Iran.

Baghdad Bob...Is that you...??? :lol: Looky here...You guys have really got to stop dreaming about this 'muslim unity' bit. If there is any such, it is one where no ME government want a nuclear weapons state Iran.

Nobody wants a Nuclear Iran, but letting Israel take control over the matter, especially in a sensitive place like Saudi Arabia is just going way too far.

I think we'd be much more content with the US doing it themselves from whatever Aircraft carrier or whatever they use for bombing the sites.

^^^
I have deviced this new phrase : No Chummah for Ummah :lol:

will turkey protect iraq in the case of war against usa.

what a great troller... for ur kind information 20 crore muslims r living with 90 crore hindus in india.india is a only country who give complete humanright to all muslim in non-muslim country. so if saudi support the israel it means it slap on india(1.2 billion indian) not only hindus and muslims.

that is called UNITY,which you can never understand it.

Above are few trolls which i just collected from last page!!!!
Despite the fact SaudiArabia has categoricaly rejected this news as usual propaganda against Islam.
Despite the fact Iran is clear on the issue.
Why you guys act as you have not read the last page and start it all over again with your stupid questions at every page.
Now my post which you are reffering to was an answer to following claim by a looser...
If saudi allows Israeli jets to pass with out offering any resistance it would be a slap on the face of muslim brotherhood .
who is loosing his challenge every passing moment... and will continue to loose because Israel have no plans to attack Iran on the first place.
All your respect for Muslim sis an open book on this forum... and how you respect them in real life in India is also no secret...
How you treated your Muslim legend.... Sania Mirza! is a classic in it self.
Never bother to teach me how is the relationship of Hindus and Muslims... what you are forgetting is that our fore fathers have experience living with Hindus...

Funny guy, I hope you meant "jews" (Israel), Hindus have no issue with either Saudi or Iran. Just make sure that your post makes at least minimum required sense.
No i meant only put up the other side of the situation and that is if Saudi does no than whom shall we slap?
Since the posters was representing hindus so now hindus can either win it or loose it.... fingers are crossed.
However, It will remain a surprise how you understand Israel from my simple reply?

Now time for some reality check:
Fact1. Indians voted against Iran on its right of nuclear technology.
Fact2. India is the biggest advocate of attack on Iran and can bee sensed on all related discussion forums, lead by RAW.
Fact3. Indians spy for Israel both in Iran and in Arab states.
Fact4. Indians hate Muslims to the level... that they mostly kill children... even today's news you can find some where a Muslim child killed by Indian army...
Children of Fear
Hindus burn Muslim children alive
If you need photos?? or more stories in case you have difficulties with your search engine!!

Last edited:
I believe it so because Ayat Ullah's so called revolution was engineered in UK.

I disagree most ardently. The British positioned the Pahlavis in the first place and later on the American government supported and put in place the last Shah. Ayatollah Khomeini's ideology aside, he was a pawn to none except perhaps his beliefs and ideology. Iranian relations with the UK took a complete turn around since the coming of revolution. Your earlier stated Dajjal (anti-christ)-bit however remains still unexplained. The ideology was Vilayat-e-Faqih, are you uttering that this ideology is a manifestation of the Anti-Christ? (Where in I would disagree most ardently again with you)

You can find many selfish loosers from Pakistan complaining but that is foul, play. You have already seen how many soldiers and civilians we have lost to terrorists using Indian, Israeli and Russina wepons! what does it tell you?

Explain. How does this correlate to Iran more importantly?

And you said Iran has only trade links with India.... .well if you consider granting construction contracts and allow Indians to develop small bussiness like resturants and allow them work permits on preferential basis....than you have no idea... you have already half lost to what you call your enemy.... Israel.

Preferential basis? This is unheard of from my own knowledge but I await your reply so that you could substantiate this claim. Also, why haven't you employed the same logic concerning Pakistan's case for US and UK based institutions function in Pakistan and the state itself has strong economic links with both, whereas both are strongly allied to Israel.

Where have I denied Israeli support for India in these engagements? Wherein does the argument lie here? Moreover, how does this relate to the topic under discussion? Pakistan too has relations with many states that are supportive of India in different ways and of Israel as well for that matter. Yet, I do not use this to assert a Pakistani-Zionist link for I believe there isn't one.

^^ Hi Pasban, you seem to forgot your earlier post where you denied Isralei participation in Indo Pak wars..... and whole debate started with you objected to Pak US relations! and my reply was why Iranians fail to see India's relation with Israel to the extent of supporting each other in respective wars and than why states on receiving end including Pakistan should ignore this triangle where Iran is an integral side.
The ideology was Vilayat-e-Faqih, are you uttering that this ideology is a manifestation of the Anti-Christ? (Where in I would disagree most ardently again with you)
No i don't know this and i will look for this Vilayet-e-faqih as my knowledge on religon Islam is very limited.
Preferential basis? This is unheard of from my own knowledge but I await your reply so that you could substantiate this claim. Also, why haven't you employed the same logic concerning Pakistan's case for US and UK based institutions function in Pakistan and the state itself has strong economic links with both, whereas both are strongly allied to Israel.
I don't need to prove any thing.... it is a fact .... look how many Pakistani companies and people work in middleast.. which is more far away and only Indina companies and labor work in Iran... what should be the reason? I see religous fanatisim of Iran against Pakistan... rather than you blaming us.
FYI.. i have been to shrines in Iran and i have seen Pakistani Shia religous students.... and what they become of.
Pakistan is not a closed economy... every one is free to come and buy property and start bussines... if Iranian investors prefer to invest in India this should not stop US or UK companies to invest in Pakistan.... where as you mention your relation with India as only ecnomic!!! our problem with Israel is not same as Iran's is.... as you can see we share war history with Israel... do you????
Israeli... leaders have declared Pakistan bigger threat to themself than Iran!!!! it is on record.... honestly, this Iran - Israel saga seems very unserious....
You cannot compare US with India... we buy F-16 from US under very compelling reasons but you buy poor quality Indian labor on preferential basis.

Last edited:
What source of news are we believing here and getting worked up about... a UK newspaper?

According to the BBC, Lahore fell to the Indian Army in 1965. Didn't you know?

Yes the UK newspaper is not trust worthy ... BBC also reported the bravado of Pakistani pilots in 1965. I am sure, that was great journalism in your book but Lahore is a humbug.

Last time you banned me for replying to a troll and this time I am doing the same.
:cheers:

^^ Hi Pasban, you seem to forgot your earlier post where you denied Isralei participation in Indo Pak wars..... and whole debate started with you objected to Pak US relations!

Sir, firstly, please point out the post where I deny Israeli support for India during the Indo-Pak wars. Secondly, I think I was quiet clear that US-Pak relations are something for Pakistanis to decide for themselves. I shall quote the exact post in which I mentioned this as well in case you wish to see it. I was merely clearing up for a member who was judging Iran based on economic ties with India that Iranians too could judge Pakistan by its close ties with the US and UK based on the logic put out by that member.

and my reply was why Iranians fail to see India's relation with Israel to the extent of supporting each other in respective wars and than why states on receiving end including Pakistan should ignore this triangle where Iran is an integral side.

I don't think anyone fails to see India's relationship with Israel and this goes for Indians themselves let alone Iranians. It still fails to substantiate Iran as being part of a triangle meant to harm Pakistan.

I don't need to prove any thing.... it is a fact .... look how many Pakistani companies and people work in middleast.. which is more far away and only Indina companies and labor work in Iran... what should be the reason? I see religous fanatisim of Iran against Pakistan... rather than you blaming us.

Well Sir if you do not prove it then it is just an opinion and not a fact. For your information there are several Pakistanis working in Iran as well and you over-estimate India's involvement. Iran has been developing ties at a wide level and this includes many African states as well as other Asian countries including China. Hence, I do not see the reasoning that you purport. As far as religious fanaticism goes, there is not shortage of it in Pakistan as well and it is seen by many Iranians as anti-Iran. As I stated before, many of issues are exact mirrors in Iran.

FYI.. i have been to shrines in Iran and i have seen Pakistani Shia religous students.... and what they become of.

They become religiously observant? Explain.

Pakistan is not a closed economy... every one is free to come and buy property and start bussines... if Iranian investors prefer to invest in India this should not stop US or UK companies to invest in Pakistan....

Why is it that you do not employ this logic in Iran's case? The Iranian government is free to establish trade as such also. I don't see how you have established the preference of India principal though. Also, where have I suggested that Pakistan should stop such trade? I only used the example as a means of explanation.

where as you mention your relation with India as only ecnomic!!! our problem with Israel is not same as Iran's is.... as you can see we share war history with Israel... do you????
Israeli... leaders have declared Pakistan bigger threat to themself than Iran!!!! it is on record.... honestly, this Iran - Israel saga seems very unserious....

I don't see how you have substantiated as being more than economic apart from some rather unconnected opinions. As for war history, Iran does. Iran has supported various groups and these are apart from Hezbollah who have directly been in conflict with Israel. As to the last bit, Israel's leaders claimed Iran to be the biggest threat since the state's inception. I can provide the exact quote and link if you wish to see it.

You cannot compare US with India... we buy F-16 from US under very compelling reasons but you buy poor quality Indian labor on preferential basis.

I don't see how I am equating the US with India. Also, if Iran has access to cheap labour then I do not see how this is has a negative bearing on Pakistan. Moreover, the preferential bit remains unexplained.

Now time for some reality check:
Fact1. Indians voted against Iran on its right of nuclear technology.
Fact2. India is the biggest advocate of attack on Iran and can bee sensed on all related discussion forums, lead by RAW.
Fact3. Indians spy for Israel both in Iran and in Arab states.

Fact4. Indians hate Muslims to the level... that they mostly kill children... even today's news you can find some where a Muslim child killed by Indian army...

As I said before, you are a funny troller. you seem to become so much obsessed with your stupid theories that you start projecting them as facts and the worst part is that you want everyone to believe them.

Anyways I like your posts as they make me laugh every now and then so keep them coming!! :cheers:

Indians hate Muslims to the level... that they mostly kill children

See, you made me laugh once again. :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom