There are various options for Saudi Arabia to face the Iran deal, including:

Selling oil, buying nuclear weapons,
Selling oil, buying scientists,
Selling oil, buying knowledge for a domestic nuclear program,
Selling oil, buying respect,
Selling oil, buying workers,
Selling oil, buying people, governments, officials,
Selling oil, buying even more weapons.

There are various advantages for Iran thanks to Iran deal with the 'Great Satan' including:

-Selling oil, buying luxuries cars in the west for the rich kids of Tehran
-Selling oil, buying alcoholic beverages in the west for the rich kids of Tehran
-Selling oil, buying expensive clothes in the west for the rich kids of Tehran.

And so on.

Iranian gov deceive their own people with Iranian deal consequences, they create false expectations in Iranian people and you are happy about that :happy:.

-Selling oil, buying luxuries cars in the west for the rich kids of Tehran
-Selling oil, buying alcoholic beverages in the west for the rich kids of Tehran
-Selling oil, buying expensive clothes in the west for the rich kids of Tehran.
This has nothing to do with my post. Counterargument= fail
Iranian gov deceive their own people with Iranian deal consequences, they create false expectations in Iranian people and you are happy about that :happy:.

I don't have any false expectations, I try to be a realist, not an optimist or pessimist.

Buying from Pakistan probably. Missiles are already sold by China. Though there would be an instant West hammer, the second it is found that Saudi is going for nukes. Those expensive F-15's and Eurofighters don't fight so well without spare parts.

Most probably, SA will buy it upfront from Pakistan...SA do not really need to spend another 10 year reserch when Pakistan can help them to get it...

Iran will get nuclear weapon against Israel, K.S.A will get against Iran. I see no future of world. ..End is near. :(
We are almost doomed!
:cray::cray::cray:

It looks like Israel and saudi arabia is isolated on this issue. It is u-turn policy of America as well.

Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Israel. It has its own concerns. Israel is not opposed to Iran, it is opposed to peace. If Iran deal is verified through Congress, the next thing is two state solution which EU/US will push for in a month or two. Before Iran it was Iraq. Wealthy Jewish Americans got the war they wanted, nowadays FBI is cracking down on their fraud and hundreds of Jews have been arrested recently for exploiting funds/systems to steal millions for their selves.

Saudi Arabia should have started nuclear energy/research longtime ago, and I hope they did. With or without Iran deal or deals with other countries, everybody knows oil is a finite resource, so exploring other means of energy is one way that Saudi Arabia can guarantee its future and independence. Insha'Allah, they will fulfill this important milestone, secretly of course.

It is their right to get anything they want deemed necessary for protecting their soveiregnity...

So they gotta shut their mouth up when it comes to Iran ... 'cause It is our absolute right to get anything we want deemed necessary for protecting our soveiregnity ...

So they gotta shut their mouth up when it comes to Iran ... 'cause It is our absolute right to get anything we want deemed necessary for protecting our soveiregnity ...

Indeed..Whoever thinks that nukes are necessary for protecting their soveiregnity then it's their right..If Israel can get it and World powers shut their eyes on it then they should not blabber and lose sleep when some other country especially Muslim country try to get it...

why don't Saudi and Iran Talks with each other and do some give and take instead of tit for tat? why its necessary to fight? are both happy with statues quo aka killings in Iraq and Syria ?

Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Israel..
Yes I know. .But Iran is enemy of both countries. Israel want Peace, but hamas fires rockets daily on peaceful civilians but thanks to iron Dome system ,Israel suffered minimum injuries.

Indeed..Whoever thinks that nukes are necessary for protecting their soveiregnity then it's their right..If Israel can get it and World powers shut their eyes on it then they should not blabber and lose sleep when some other country especially Muslim country try to get it...

So why Suadis don't do this ...? like 4 or 5 yeas spoil girl cry and want to have whatever Iran has achieved through its resistance ... Once Iran's leader said we have no problem to see Saudi Arabia with a peaceful nuclear .. but as it seems they can't even stand removal of Iran's sanctions let alone an Iran with nuclear technology ...

Yes I know. .But Iran is enemy of both countries. Israel want Peace, but hamas fires rockets daily on peaceful civilians but thanks to iron Dome system ,Israel suffered minimum injuries.

To have peace in the region occupation should be ended ... and we are not enemy of any Muslim country including Saudi Arabia ...

Back
Top Bottom